Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 3:11:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Huh. You think?" Isaac had never fancied himself a battler of particular renown. His father wished one of the siblings would follow in his footsteps, but Isaac was never the one he wanted. Nevertheless, his results spoke for themselves. Five gym badges, over a hundred Pokemon, and more life or death situations survived than he could count.[break][break]

"I owe that all to my team, really," Isaac admitted. "They support each other. Teach each other. Protect each other. Sometimes, it kinda feels like I'm just being dragged along for the ride." A cynical part of Isaac wanted to say that, if he ever disappeared, they'd be able to carry on just fine without him.[break][break]

But that really wasn't true, was it? He may not have been as strong as any of them, but he was no slouch in a scrap. They might have helped train and direct each other, but his sharp eye let them made the most of what they'd learned. He may not have been the one on the front lines of the fight, but his infectious passion had a way of bringing everyone's efforts to 110%.[break][break]

"If I'm being honest, straight battling's not always my favorite," Isaac admitted. "Don't get me wrong, I've been having a blast. But its when you add that presentation and showmanship that things really kick up a notch, if you ask me. Like . . . Alolan-style wrestling! Not all performance like a contest, but flashier than a battle, y'know?"[break][break]

He'd run little shows and demos out of the Blackwing Bazaar every now and then, back when he had a more active hand in its day to day operations. If there was anything he could immediately point towards and say "I want to do this," it would be that.[break][break]

Isaac sighed softly, expression taking a turn for the downcast. "Shame that'll never happen, eh?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 18:59:53 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna gave Isaac her undivided attention as he spoke.

She was about to step in and stop Isaac when he began to diminish his own contribution to the team. But for reasons unknown she couldn’t. She didn’t like to admit it, but sometimes she agreed with how he felt, no matter how wrong it was.

“Never?” Johanna asked with a positively doubtful tone. “Never is such a strong word.” She continued. She placed the Pokemon in her arms down on the ground before placing a reassuring hand on Isaac’s shoulder. “If anyone can make Alolan-styled Wrestling battles mainstream in Hoenn, it’s you.”

And perhaps with some luck pushing him toward this could bring him out of his unfortunate situation.

Speaking of unfortunate situations turned fortunate. With the defeat of the Purugly and its capture, a small family of mice-Pokémon dared approach Johanna’s other Pokémon. They had seen their strength, and pondered if perhaps they could join them for safety reasons?

Johanna’s Pokémon saw no reason to deny them.

OOC: Capturing Maushold

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:52:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SKUNTANK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CAUGHT THE MAUSHOLD!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 17:51:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Jojo . . ."[break][break]

Isaac sighed softly, even as the gentle hand on his shoulder left him involuntarily smiling. "C'mon. You know what I mean by that. And it sure isn't because Hoenn doesn't dig wrestling."[break][break]

As far as Isaac knew, Rocket was the end-all, be-all of his future. He'd tossed away his chance at a normal life without even knowing what he was signing up for. Now he had to choose between sticking with the increasingly mad crew of terrorists that threatened his home and loved ones and abandoning every shred of the life he'd been fighting for.[break][break]

He knew if he walked away, they'd burn it all down.[break][break]

A sparkle from the bushes caught Isaac's eye. He barely put a hand to his belt before a Skuntank burst from the bushes, fur bristling and claws extended. It all flowed out in a single, swift motion. Isaac's Pokeball bonked it on the head, not capturing the Skuntank but instead releasing his trusted Knuckles. The Lucario hadn't even fully manifested before rocking the Skuntank with an uppercut to the jaw, sending it popping into the air. In a burst of Extreme Speed, Knuckles followed into the air, leaping high above the rising Skuntank.[break][break]

A brilliant Aura Sphere lit up in her hands, sending the Skuntank crashing down to earth. From there, an empty Pokeball followed to properly capture the aggressive skunk.[break][break]

Despite how seamlessly Isaac and Knuckles worked as a unit, he didn't even seem to be focused on the battle. Instead, he just turned over his shoulder, giving Johanna a sad smile. "I wish I was more like you."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 13:21:24 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
She knew all too well what he meant. And yet she did not know how else to respond to his predicament, but with jest and jokes.

It was frustrating, but she made sure to not show it.

And luckily sparkling from a bush caught Isaac’s attention so she didn’t have to. A short battle followed, one that Johanna watched eagerly.

With her interest focused somewhere else, the Houndoom would sneak away, not wanting to be a part of this little gathering.

Isaac’s sudden statement caught her by surprise. She even blushed a little bit, before shaking her head. “I don’t.” Johanna stated. “Honestly, the only thing I wish is that you would get a change in occupation, everything else is perfect just the way it is.” A cheesy line, but it had to be said.

OOC: Skipping

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dark/Normal Types [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:36:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ISAAC CAUGHT THE SHINY SKUNTANK!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing