ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> guess what!!! my sis is ENGAGED! to !

> 🎉🎉🎉

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
[chat log: willow atkins]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 3:41:32 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> That's great! Aw, Ols, I'm so happy for you! When's the wedding?

> You'll be a handsome best man. :)

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 6:46:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> idk yet!! i think they haven't planned it but you should go with me if ur free

> i just had the WEIRDEST convo with

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 3:14:32 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> Absolutely! I'd be honored 

> What about? Do you want to call? Sorry - new year's was crazy

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 3:27:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> i can't - work. actually sec.

> anyways, it was just drinks! since he's marrying my sis, ya know. he's a good guy.

> he asked a lot of questions about though. idk

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:11:21 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> ahh, missed your call. mom's having some difficulty right now.  

> okay i'm free now.

> did you bring her up?

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:22:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> no!! i swear

> he asked if i dated penny

> idk is that a normal thing to ask?

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:26:08 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> maybe he was just making conversation?

> i mean, ols, it's obvious you haven't gotten over her.

> maybe eva asked him to mention her?

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:43:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> am i really that obvious? LOL

> oh i guess... yea. it's something eva would do
> ok: update. kinda weird but good? maybe? i saw penny today and you know, she didn't talk to me as usual, but then i brought up matias and she talked to me!! do you think that's progress?

> maybe i can invite her to the wedding

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 20:20:05 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

>yes

>don't worry; it's endearing

>maybe? i have to be honest though smalls

>ols*

>that sounds a little weird? she's a reporter, right? are you sure there isn't something weird going on?

>i'm not so sure it's the best idea to ask her to be your date to the wedding...

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 20:26:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> she used to be a reporter. she's a councilwoman now - i think she gave up her stocks

> why?

> she's fucks with matias

> ***friends

> and eva too

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 20:55:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

> HELP!!!! BISCUIT HAS A KNIFE.

>

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:none; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights