awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AMISIT IN SPECULO
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 10:47:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Despite meeting with warmly dressed, the cold that permeates the SILENT ICELANDS still manages to chill him down to the bone. It is for that reason that is thankful to be traveling with GALAHAD, his SHINY ARMAROUGE. The blazing knight's flame provides warmth to both of the researchers as they advance down a frozen dirt path through the territory.

"We're headed in the right direction?" The TEAM ROCKET ADMIN asks of his partner as he readjusts the pack slung from his shoulder. They'd come here to investigate the site of KYUREM's appearance in this world, after all. And none other than  had been at ground zero.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
AMISIT IN SPECULO
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 19:53:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint leads the way, boots crunching through thick layers of ice and packed snow. Despite the bone deep chill, his cheeks are flushed pink from exertion and he wore a confident smile as he led the galarian prince forward. "Course it is. We can cross reference our landing data pretty easily." He said as he tapped his spy asses, aka the most efficient multi tool had ever given him.

Ground Zero, where he'd seen Kyurem pulled through the inbetween to curse their region. Just up ahead. And…well there's another reason he knows. "Buca, I came to visit." He said, solemn as they approach what seemed dto be dozens and dozens of frozen pokemon all staring upwards at some lost seity, or in his Aggron's case, body defensive as she gave Mint her last breath. "GPS says this is it. My partner here can verify that." He stated, turning to smile to Remiel despite the somber revelation.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AMISIT IN SPECULO
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 8:05:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel connects the dots rather quickly. The sight of these various Pokémon— quite literally frozen in time— is haunting, to say the least of it. Though the royal prince has trouble empathizing as much as a typical friend or run-of-the-mill Pokémon trainer would, he nonetheless finds the words within his repertoire. He recites them like a mantra.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Though the business of them being here draws his attention back greedily. He takes a moment to scan their surroundings further before grasping a general idea of what happened here. Though, as always, it was better to hear a first-hand account. "Please walk me through what happened here. Start from the beginning, and feel free to make it as concise as you'd like." He says, turning to Mint with a nod.

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights