March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
Getting Wild in the Wild (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 4:59:42 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
Another day, another pokedollar. Despite the fact that he could have headed home after his last excursion on this route, Olliver had decided that he would remain here for a little while longer. Honestly, the more Pokemon that he catches, the more individuals that he can make use of in his research. Admittedly though, he would much rather capture a bunch of psychic Pokemon. After all, they were the ones that tended to be the brightest of the bunch.
[break][break]
If he were being honest with himself, the hardest part of this whole process was the capturing process. Or well.. Obtaining pokeballs so that he could ensure that he had them when the time would call for them. The fact that he started his journey with a mere five pokeballs was something that was quite likely to get in the way of things. Take into consideration the fact that he had to make use of at least one of them prior to this moment and the probability of him being successful in his endeavors down here had decreased.
[break][break]
"Ugh.. This is going to be rather exhausting, now isn't it?? I honestly should have stopped by a shop before coming all the way out here. I don't know what I was thinking.. but it's whatever I guess." All that Olliver could really do at the moment was shake his head and continue on. He had still been riding on the back of his Metagross so.. Hopefully the pair would encounter something that they could take back with them soon.
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 4:36:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
After multiple incidents where Queen Zing turned violent after Mega Evolution, Shalin had to do something about it. If that killer wasp went berserk in the wrong area, she could have real blood on her hands, even if it was a situation, such as at Littleroot, where the Mega Evolution was needed.

Today, she would be on a mission to change that.

There was no better place to do so than the hike that was Route 116. With the road known to be a hotbed of psychic-type Pokémon, they wouldn't in their right minds go after a buzzing bug. At least that was what Shalin had hoped. Plus, with how much of a straight shot it was, she would be able to easily see what was in her way. The girl sent out her giant shiny Beedrill and mounted up. With both hands on the reins, the fearsome-but-docile insect leaped into the air and bumbled south, well within earshot of the Metagross and rider floating above the road nearby.

{WC: 170}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Starr           Espeon**          Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Letheia         A!Ninetales       Good
Caprice         Ninetales         Good
Flit            Yanmega           Good
close tab

played by

Marius#6974

Ollie
He/Him
Twenty Five
March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 13:59:04 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
Ask and you shall receive!! Whilst Olliver and his Metagross had been making their way back down Route 116, Olliver would catch wind up something up above. From just base appearances, it had been a decently large and somehow green Beedrill!! Finding Pokemon that are larger than their average size was already difficult. The fac that Metagross was one such Pokemon was already astonishing. But to find one of the shiny variety?! Well Olliver simply had to investigate.
[break]
Not quite having noticed the riding gear that might have been worn by the Beedrill, or really even the person that had been riding atop it, Olliver would command his Metagross to give chase to the winged creature. It was surprisingly nimble, and admittedly a bit difficult to catch up to, but that was why Olliver had taught his Metagross how to make use of the move Agility.
[break]
"Alright buddy, let's try and bring that thing down. The sooner we get it down here, the sooner we can get out of here." Metagross would offer it's trainer a curt acknowledgement before beginning to collect light from the area. This much would have been enough to let the individual above know that something was wrong. If not that then at least the massive beam of light that had escaped from the Metagross's mouth would!! Albeit, if he was being honest with himself, the attack against the Beedrill above would miss.
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 0:13:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Metagross was silently flying toward Shalin and her shiny Beedrill with speed she could never have hoped to outpace. "Whoa!" she cried, yanking the insect's reins harshly to one side to flit out of the way of the FLASH CANNON that would have singed the predator's wings. Her motionless left wing could briefly be seen as she rapidly turned around to see the psychic-type and its trainer. Queen Zing angrily buzzed, pointing a rear sting toward the young man in a threatening manner. "Watch where you're aiming, okay?!" she shouted over the loud droning noise, unsure if she could be heard.

Whipping up a potent TAILWIND behind herself, the agile Beedrill rapidly circled the psychic-type before following Shalin's command and landing near the stranger. Once the giant wasp's wings were at rest, Shalin removed her earplugs. "If you were saying something, I couldn't hear you!" she smiled, obviously proud of her highly unusual and dangerous ride.

{WC: 157}
{PC: 2}

Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 5:00:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPATHRA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WATCHOG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Marius#6974

Ollie
He/Him
Twenty Five
March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 3:14:49 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
"Ah.." There was a trainer atop the shiny Beedrill that he hadn't noticed earlier.  Despite the fact that he couldn't quite hear the words of the individual, Olliver had realized that he might be seen in the wrong her. At least in the eyes of the authorities. "My apologies..!! I didn't see you atop of that thing!!" A possibly worthless apology if she couldn't hear him either.
[break]
Once Shalin had dropped down into the area beside him, Olliver would offer her an anxious smile. One that had a tinge of truth behind it but was admittedly partly faux. "Again, I apologize for close encounter.. I hadn't quite realized that there was someone riding atop that Beedrill. From below, it's a bit harder to make you out."
[break]
As he had spoken to her, his eyes would manage to flit between both Shalin and her Beedrill. One that he would recognize as Queen Zing from the Otome game that pertained to one Shalin Nariya. This Shalin Nariya that was currently standing before his very eyes. Just why was he encountering the people from these games..??
[break]
Whilst he had been apologizing to Shalin, a couple of Pokemon would begin to creep up on the pair. They had caught wind of the Flash Cannon from earlier and had come to investigate...
[break]
An Espartha and a Watchog. The Espartha hadn't quite made its move yet but the Watchog?? Figuring that now was a good a time as any, the Watchog would rush towards Olliver and attempt to bite him!! Thankfully Olliver's Metagross had been keeping an eye on the surroundings and had thrown itself in the direction of the beast. In an attempt to prevent the creature from harming it's master, the Metagross would take a reckless full-body charge and slam into the Watchog, causing damage to it whilst sustaining damage from it's bite.
[break]
"What in the hell...??"
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 5:14:17 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"It's okay! There aren't many people in Hoenn willing to ride on a Beedrill, let alone also have one big enough for it," Shalin sheepishly explained to the stranger. "Usually only the queens get this big." Olliver's concerns were true, though; it was very easy for her own legs, hanging from near the shiny Beedrill's midsection, to look like the flying insect's actual legs without close study. Plus, Beedrill were fast. They were a feared predator for a reason, especially ones Queen Zing's size.

"Shalin, wildest rider this side of Hoenn!" she introduced herself to the older man as he returned the greeting with shifty eyes. "...You--"

She was interrupted by a wild Espathra, who was so fed up with Queen Zing's buzzing from before that she charged the stinging insect, covered in a wave of CONFUSION that rattled the poison type so harshly that the red lights of her compound eyes faded on the spot. She recalled the fainted Beedrill, donned her earplugs once more, and sent her Yanmega out. "BUG BUZZ, Flit!" she cried shortly after hopping on her Pokémon.

While the Espathra could outspeed the Yanmega in a straight line, Flit had the agility to trap the wild. Shalin let out a whoop of pure joy as the dragonfly's entire body rattled beneath her mid-BUG BUZZ. His body was visibly shaking, and quite wildly at that, yet the girl was... having fun? How could she withstand something like that, let alone find it? Others may have found it uncomfortable at best, unimaginably jarring at worst. The Espathra caught between two grating shock waves pushing it in opposite directions, she took advantage of its reeling state by hurling a Poké Ball at it.

ooc: catching Espathra!

{WC: 285}
{PC: 3}

Queen Zing      Beedrill**        KO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 1:42:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STANTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOUFFALANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ESPATHRA!