Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 17:56:35 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It'd been a stressful few days.
[Break][break]
Between her sudden mended relationship with and her harsh breakup with , everything in Penelope's life felt absolutely lopsided.
[Break][break]
Topping all these tumbling thoughts, however, was . Fucking .
[Break][break]
Fear still riddled her dreams, whispering anxieties of the consequences that have yet to fall upon them. Because it was never a question of if, but when.
[Break][break]
Cleaning the apartment did wonders for lessening this burden, though, distracting her well enough to sweep through the entire space. All of the crushed red bull cans had been properly chucked into the garbage, the dishes were cleaned and placed away - there were even candles set around the living room, crafting a sweet aroma of lavender for them to enjoy. [Break][break]

When a knock sounds on her door, she is quick to twist its nob, throwing it open.
[Break][break]
"Hey stranger."
[Break][break]
She hung off the door, body leaning against its edge.
[Break][break]
"Come in, come in."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 18:26:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

never one to shy away from controversy, choosing to avoid the limelight is new to him. but he's in more treacherous waters now that continuously prove far more challenging to navigate. one wrong step is all it takes for everything he has to come crashing down.[break][break]

he wonders, for a moment, if this is truly the right step.[break][break]

his doubts vanish the moment the door opens.[break][break]

"livy."[break][break]

with no need to hide his smile now, his arm loops around her waist to pull her into her apartment with him. he's kissing her even before the door shuts close.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 18:38:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Conversation found no place between them.
[Break][break]
Entangled, Penelope drew them further into her apartment, letting the door click close on it's own accord.
[Break][break]
With each passing kiss, her hands moved with haste, looking to make up for lost time.
[Break][break]
If Matias were look past her, just within view, a overly large coat would be found hanging off one of her dining rooms chairs. Not only was it double the size of anything she would wear, but it's style was a stark contrast to the outfits she would normally wear around him.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 18:45:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

while he normally would've been too engrossed by her to notice such a minute thing as a coat, the sheer size of it along with the contrasting style basically begs for him to give it his attention. which he does.[break][break]

his kisses start fading before he stops entirely.[break][break]

it does not take him long to connect the dots and jump to conclusions. to his credit, he does try his best to let it pass. to give her the benefit of the doubt. but unlike the phone incident, she's bound to notice how he notices.[break][break]

he pulls away just a little, enough to gesture his chin at the coat.[break][break]

"ollie's?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 18:57:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Momentum fades, increasing the intervals between each kiss until everything stopped completely. She was left confused, eyebrows crumbling together.
[Break][break]
"Huh?"
[Break][break]
Her eyes follow the gesture of his chin back to the dining room table.
[Break][break]
Oh.
[Break][break]
"Oh, yeah. He was supposed to come to pick it up yesterday, but got busy or something. I don't know."
[Break][break]
Realization struck as her words grew implications. Implications that were the furthest thing from reality.
[Break][break]
Or, well, maybe not the furthest.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 19:02:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

again, to his credit, his expression does not fluctuate much beyond the small scowl that forms when she reveals how was here just yesterday. the implications are there for him to string together should he want to.[break][break]

no good could come from that.[break][break]

with one arm still looped around her, his fingers tap against her waist as he processes.[break][break]

"what was he doing here?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 19:09:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"just helping me out with something."
[Break][Break]
It was a lie, of course.
[Break][Break]
But she didn't think the truth would serve her much better.
[Break][Break]
Still, she looked up at him, head tilted as confusion scrunched her features. Was he mad? She couldn't quite tell.
[Break][Break]
"Nothing too exciting."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 19:26:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

vague and nondescript in her response is exactly how she had been in his office days earlier as well. his mind wanders, jumping to conclusions that may or may not be true. one stands out in particular, however.[break][break]

is he being played?[break][break]

"you sure?"[break][break]

somehow, the question leaves him seeming innocent, as though he's genuinely making sure as opposed to prodding her to find the truth.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 19:33:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm sure."
[Break][break]
Her assurance is given with a soft sigh. Fingers trailing the carve of his collar bone idly, she looked up at him with similar innocence.
[Break][break]
"Why," a smile peeked out and an eyebrow propped up, "are you jealous?"
[Break][break]
A gentle chuckle came out and she moved to caress the side of his face, thumb grazing the rough topography of his cheek.
[Break][break]
"You shouldn't be. It's nothing."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 3:52:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for now, her touch is enough to placate him, stilling harsh responses that just beg to be said. he leans into her touch, appreciating the warmth of her hand against his cheek.[break][break]

"it's okay if something happened," he lies, "we never really talked about what this is."[break][break]

he looks into her eyes hoping to find the truth.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 4:20:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It's true. They haven't.
[Break][break]
But Penelope hoped to keep it that way. Deniability made for the best alibi.
[Break][break]
"Nothing happened."
[Break][break]
That time.
[Break][break]
"I promise."
[Break][break]
Her eyes are unreadable, map scribbled out in a foreign language. Landmarks offered little hint as to what it fortold, but in the midst of it's deliberate markings, inferences could be made.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 4:23:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"..."[break][break]

this must be the mask she wears at work, the one that befits her role as councilwoman. the one that allows her to bend and weave facts to fit her liking.[break][break]

maybe it's her touch, or her, but he finds himself conceding this time after a small sigh.[break][break]

"okay. i believe you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 4:38:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was surpsing, seeing how easily the fickle man fell silent to her words. It made her wonder, how deep these feelings he carried dug.
[break][break]
It was a bit frightening in way she couldn't quite place. Alas, when it came to Matias, caution was an after thought. Especially when temptation served as the alternative.
[break][break]
"Good."
[break][break]
Satisfied with his answer, she cupped his cheeks, lowering him into another kiss.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 5:33:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

clothes are scattered somewhere along the way to the bedroom. every kiss and every touch and every instance of her is riveting. intoxicating. she has been what he has longed for and to finally have her in his arms feels right, as though this is exactly where he is meant to be.[break][break]

perhaps this is what seals their fate. perhaps this is the start of all the wrong that may follow.[break][break]

will it be worth it in the end?[break][break]

when all is said and done and he finds himself laying next to her, fingers brushing along her smooth skin, he cannot help but wonder.[break][break]

"penny," he starts, voice soft and gentle as he leans in to kiss her again. "will you do something for me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 6:46:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

In that moment of intensity, reality and fantasy meld into one, becoming indiscernible from one another.
[break][break]
was all that filtered through her mind. All else became scattered pieces of blurred memories, insignificance raking among it all.
[break][break]
Breaths are greedily stolen between the surplus of primitive desires shared between them. Every touch shared felt like thunder crackling across the sky - a striking display of force that left her gasping for more.
[break][break]
Whether it was fate that bound them or mere coincidence, it didn't matter. Because, beneath the heat of his skin, only one fact rang true: she wanted all of him. Nothing to be left behind.
[break][break]
In the end, she lays there beside him, her arm pushed out beneath her pillow, propping it high enough to prevent her head from sinking into its cushion.
[break][break]
"Depends," she teased, accepting his kiss with intoxicated bliss, "what is it, Matias?"
[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights