saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:08:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the only thing that threatens their bliss is matias himself, it seems, as he has yet to let go of something that continues to eat away at him, gnawing and biting until they eventually draw blood.[break][break]

even after the kiss, he stays close, not wanting to drift out of her orbit.[break][break]

his fingers glide up to her shoulder, tracing along what remains of her wound.[break][break]

"stop seeing other people."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:17:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Huh?"
[break][break]

Their tranquility had been breached in a way she hadn't quite expected.
[break][break]

Penelope made no effort to conceal the surprise that leaked through her eyes. Blinking, she shook her head, her mind still warping at his thoughts.
[break][break]

"You want us to be exclusive?"
[break][break]

Already?
[break][break]

Did they even know what they were?
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:27:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"yes. i thought i had been clear before but apparently not."[break][break]

given the coat hanging on the chair right outside. the mere thought of it irks him.[break][break]

the softness in his voice begins to fade ever so slightly.[break][break]

"i don't want the time we spend together to be cut short by interruptions."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:43:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It'd been no more than a week since their time at his office, no more than two since their expedition.
[break][break]
Yet, exclusivity was being suggested?
[break][break]
"Matias," she tried her best to sugar her tone soft and sweet, not wanting to stir their founded peace together, "don't you think it's a bit...soon?"
[break][break]
Exclusivity meant commitment and, in her experience, commitment typically led to labels. The same labels Penelope was desperate to avoid.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:47:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'm not asking us to put a label on it."[break][break]

that would be a level of commitment above simply being exclusive. for matias, there is a difference between the two.[break][break]

the pushback is expected but it does strike a nerve. does she want to keep seeing ? is that what this is about? his eyes close shut for a moment out of frustration, and when they open again, the words that slip out are harsher than he means.[break][break]

"i'm just asking you to stop fucking other people."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 7:55:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Excuse me?"
[break][break]

She pulled away almost immediately, voice finally drained of its color. For a second, the gears in her head are put to work, clanging against one another in sweeping succession, until...
[break][break]

"Is this about the fucking coat? God, Matias, I told you it was nothing."
[break][break]

Another lie. But there was no way in hell she was about to admit that to him. Especially not when he's like this.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 8:29:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

warmth fleets, draining the moment she pulls away. it only adds to his growing frustration and ENVY that pours out in the worst of ways.[break][break]

"it's not just the fucking coat. back in my office, i know you left to see him. what was so important that it couldn't wait?"[break][break]

what was more important than him? than them?[break][break]

"you know the fucker still loves you, right?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 9:06:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Denial is a heavy drug. Even if he was right, Penelope wouldn't admit it. Not today, not tomorrow.
[break][break]

"We're just friends."
[break][break]

Her voice grew tight, harsh against the knife of accusation. Like an animal backed into a corner, Penelope's body kicked into fight or flight, the hiss of GRUDGE pooling into her veins.
[break][break]

"I mean, what's gotten into you? Are you that threatened by him?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 9:28:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"don't be naive. you and him aren't just friends the way eva and i aren't."[break][break]

bitterness seeps into his words, drenching each one with a recent concoction that could melt through the toughest of exteriors.[break][break]

threatened by him? he actually laughs.[break][break]

"are you playing me, penny? because i'm not going to be fucking strung along while you dance between men."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 9:45:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

He was right. He was so fucking right, but with the way he was acting, it only further proved to drive up her irritation.
[break][break]

"There's no way you're asking me if I'm the one playing you."
[break][break]

GRUDGE dripped from her words. Pushing herself up, Penelope pulled her knees up against her chest, pressing her back against the cool touch of the wooden headboard.
[break][break]

She still remembered his lie. The way he casually tugged on her strings, turning her into a fool. The taste of shame was still bitter on her tongue.
[break][break]

"But, no, I'm not fucking playing you. Because I'm not fucking anyone else."

[break][break]
A sigh.
[break][break]
"You're the only one that i want."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 9:52:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no longer does he have the convenient excuse of being in the border to justify how volatile his emotions are. it swings in an instant, able to spark with no conduit.[break][break]

he believes her, he truly does, but the ENVY that tugs his heart forces him into a corner.[break][break]

"then stop seeing him."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 10:00:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fine."
[break][break]

It was a lie. A dirty fucking lie. Maybe she'll call him a little less, but completely ghost the guy?
[break][break]

Hell no.
[break][break]

Not after what he did for her. And especially not after spending the last three years without her best friend.
[break][break]

But, for Matias, she tucked these thoughts behind a slight frown, eyes peering back down at him.
[break][break]

"If it makes you happy, I'll stop seeing him."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 10:10:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it would, yes."[break][break]

he clarifies just so there isn't anything unsaid left to be interpreted to her liking.[break][break]

when she finally agrees to his wishes, he sighs as well, sounding more relieved than anything.[break][break]

"thank you. why was that so hard?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 16:38:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"because he was my best friend."
[Break][break]
Matias had to understand. She was sure he felt the same way with . Or, at least, a similar taste of lost. Because when you lose someone that close to you, you're not only losing that relationship but an irreplaceable friend.
[Break][break]
"But, I guess you're right. It's not as simple as just that."
[Break][break]
Legs unfurling, Penelope slid back down, letting her back plop onto the mattress. Distance still bit the space between them.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @matiss [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
R U MINE?
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 17:48:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the question was more so him venting than anything so he's not expecting a response. not that he minds one, of course, he's simply surprised.[break][break]

the gap between them feels impassable at times but he will always be the one to take the first step. he shifts closer, careful with the way he voices his next question.[break][break]

"do you still love him?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights