< phantasma > [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 2:30:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Impatient footsteps paced the room as he glanced in every nook and cranny he could even fathom. Drawers pulled loose from their tracks, chairs pulled out to search under tables, no proverbial stone went unturned. The Altaria sensing its trainer's anxiety rising flew over to him and enveloped him in its wings and humed to try and calm the man down. Gwylim furrowed his brows and attempted to push the dragon off of him. It seemed the Altaria didn't wish to let go, which earned a sigh from its trainer. He stroked the creature's head gently in a manner of apology.

"I can't seem to find Hatenna anywhere. Do you know where she went?"

The Altaria cooed as it tilted its head at the trainer. That was enough to signal that the dragon had no idea where Gwylim's smallest pokemon had gone. It wasn't long until his Ditto poured itself out of its pokeball and made a cry to get its trainer's attention. While his Altaria was clueless, it seemed his Ditto remained surprisingly vigilant. As the Ditto squeezed its way through the door, Gwylim opened it and looked down at the creature with a sense of concern. While it was vigilant indeed, it lacked a whole lot of common sense. The blob smiled up at its trainer before it focused on their missing Hatenna.

His stride fell hurried as he followed the gelatin-like creature. It was quite a sight to behold to see a grown man enveloped in the wings of an Altaria who seemed to rush after a surprisingly quickfooted Ditto. Once they reached the outskirts of the town, the Ditto warbled in a sense of concern as it gestured into the wooded area. The trio continued down the path before the sound of rustling alerted them that they weren't alone. He stood alert but maintained at ease as he turned to face the source of the sound.

"Reveal yourself or lethal force shall be implemented."

It was then his Altaria finally released its grasp on its trainer and readied itself for orders.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 23:37:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Elisabeth had always suspected that Ghost-type Pokémon were drawn to the darkest parts of the human psyche.[break][break]

It was why, despite her primary focus on Grass- and Poison-type Pokémon, she'd found herself more often than not in the company of those strange creatures. They lingered around those who were malcontent, or so she believed; it would explain how their arrival seemed to coincide with heightened emotions.[break][break]

That they were equally prone to provoking such emotions in people shouldn't have surprised her, either. And yet, it did.[break][break]

A recent smuggling expedition on this very route had mysteriously vanished after such sightings of Ghost-type Pokémon, and Elisabeth had volunteered herself to investigate.[break][break]

Half of her was just curious what she might find. The other half of her simply wanted some time to herself, away from the Rocket headquarters and her flower shop for a little while.[break][break]

"What do you make of the surroundings, Lavender?" she asked her Misdreavus, who cackled uselessly at her side. Then the Pokémon's eyes widened at an unfamiliar sound, dashing forward into the shadows without a word. "Lavender!" Elisabeth called out again, more irritated than truly concerned as she ran after her.[break][break]

...only to find herself face-to-face with an unfamiliar individual and his Altaria.[break][break]

"Well. You certainly aren't a Drifloon," was her dry introduction.

@gwylim[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: We All Float.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:32:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Excellent observation."

Had his statement been an attempt at sarcasm? Perhaps. With his guard down, the Altaria had soothed itself into a more complaisant stance. While his guard remained eased as he faced the stranger, he figured with the way the Misdreavus had floated right past him to go investigate, she was in the same position as he was. As he finally focused on her face, Gwylim's lips twitched into the faintest frown as he addressed his own situation to the flaxen haired woman before him.

"Apologies, I shouldn't take my irritability out on a stranger," he reasoned. "You see, my Hatenna went missing, and my Ditto insists this is where she went. It seems something lured your pokemon away, as well."

With his own reason for being there offered out, the doctor turned away to look further down the path. Most horror stories began like this with two people hiking in the woods, with some masked killer stalking them. Though there wasn't a masked killer in this rendition (at least Gwylim hoped that wasn't the case.) But like the naïve hiker in the forest, Gwylim was the first to take a step forward.

"As unwise as it is to traverse the forest at night, we need to go further in."

His words fell dry, but that was just a natural part of him. Gwylim was happy to take the lead, eyes quick to adjust to the encroaching darkness of the forest. (Had he been more aware of the situation, he would have brought his Rotom Phone along, but alas he'd been hurried out the door.) While his footsteps fell careful, he maintained consideration for pokemon that dwelled and chose to slumber within the woods.

Morelull remained anchored to the ground as they slumbered, but the cool evening breeze had been enough to blow some SLEEP POWDER in the direction of the two who dared to impede on the forest's gathering. Moonlight shined down between the trees and lit the scenery before to show both Gwylim's Hatenna and Elisabeth's Misdreavus as they seemed to dance along with a few unseen participants. With the sight of his own missing pokemon, Gwylim mindlessly moved forward, unaware of the SLEEP POWDER that polluted the air.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 6:00:05 GMT
[nospaces]

Lured away? Preposterous.[break][break]

"Oh, she hasn't disappeared," Elisabeth said patiently, looking about for wherever her Misdreavus had flitted off to in the darkness. "Lavender is--"[break][break]

Dread gripped her too late, for her Ghost-type Pokémon didn't return.[break][break]

"That happened too quickly," she murmured, a whisper of irritation and disbelief in her voice. "It shouldn't have been able to strike so quickly."[break][break]

But of course it had. And did.[break][break]

She regarded the stranger beside her, scrutinizing him as if to ascertain the merits of working beside him. He'd already lost his own Pokémon; this wasn't a ringing endorsement of competency. The hypocrisy of her observation, however, went unexamined and unacknowledged.[break][break]

When he decided their partnership, the window to refuse it had already closed. Elisabeth had no leads of her own, she reminded herself as she joined him. It was better to work with someone.[break][break]

So she tried to convince herself, at least, until a sight froze her in place. A familiar scent -- one she knew all too intimately from working with Pokémon possessed of all kinds of spores, powders, and perfumes -- tinged the air.[break][break]

"Wait," she called out sharply, seizing command as she reached for his shoulder. "Stand still. There's SLEEPING POWDER ahead."[break][break]

She could only hope either the gesture or her words would reach him in time.

@gwylim[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 3:27:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Unfortunately her warning came too late, and his body had already slumped forward. Both knees hit the ground as a vacant stare was all his expression could muster. It seemed obvious that Gwylim attempted to fight the effects, but they overwhelmed slowly but surely, and soon his posture gave way to slump over fully onto the ground. Eyelids had grown far too heavy.

With its trainer out of commission, Ditto attempted to nudge and push Gwylim in an attempt to wake him up, but it wasn't long until the gelatinous creature itself fell victim to the effects that lingered in the air. It seemed obvious that whatever resided in these woods wanted those who intruded to sleep. It didn't seem to be a peaceful sleep, that much evident in the way the Ditto's face contorted as though it had been faced with something truly frightening.

That much became obvious the moment a Drifloon floated before the pair. One had been down, another had to go. It wasn't long until the Drifloon itself managed to cast a HYPNOSIS in an attempt to lull Elisabeth herself into a deep slumber.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 2:55:53 GMT
[nospaces]

Her companion fell the ground, slumping suddenly in forced slumber.[break][break]

A deep unease settled itself in her spine. Elisabeth detested sleep, even under the best of conditions. Sleep came with nightmares, and nightmares came with reminders of things she preferred to leave unexamined.[break][break]

Without Pokemon of her own released in the absence of her Misdreavus, the HYPNOSIS had no other target to direct itself than the woman in front of it. She braced herself, clenching her teeth and closing her eyes, until her tired mind surrendered to its inevitable descent into sleep.[break][break]

Leading exactly to where the Drifloon wanted them to be.

@gwylim[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 18:22:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The world around them didn't seem anything akin to the Interdream Realm. If anything it seemed more ominous in its ambience -- cold, damp, and dark. It was none too dissimilar to a cave. Given he'd been the first to enter this newfound realm, Gwylim had begun to take the liberty to search about as though there would be something of note to help them escape from this realm. As he let out an exhale, breath clouded before him. Perhaps to Elisabeth, this realm felt none too dissimilar from her ventures through the Border. (Gwylim himself had no experience with it, so the world felt like uncharted territory to him.)

Fingers curled carefully around a manila folder and a small, dirty plush of a Clefairy as he offered the folder to the stranger. Perhaps she could make some sense of it herself. (Perception roll: 21 = 19 + 2) It's a surprise that the files seemed to remain intact despite the cave and its surroundings. Anything else would have likely disformed and warped from the droplets of water above.

17 February, ▊▊▊▊

As of 0300, the patient's brain activity has been quite active. It's a relief to know that she's still alive given the head trauma sustained. We're still hopeful we can save her.

It seemed there were a few documents within the folder that Gwylim had offered to Elisabeth. He simply stood by and allowed her to read them with silent glances over her shoulder.

19 February, ▊▊▊▊
It's 1419 and the patient has remained unresponsive to treatments we have given. Two days. Two days we've worked tirelessly to get this child to come to. To whatever god or entity is out there, she's just a child, don't let her suffer like this.

Gwylim gave a hum in thought as he kept a distance yet continued to read. Yet notably his arms tightened around his torso due to the chill his body experienced.

28 February, ▊▊▊▊
It's been a week now since patient ▊▊▊▊ disappeared. It was a miracle she was able to recover, and exceptionally so given the rate of recovery. She was walking that very evening. But the next morning, nurses went to check on her, and there was no sign of her, just an empty bed and opened window. Surely she wouldn't have escaped, but she took her favorite plush of a cute yet fraying Clefairy. We've assured the parents we'll do what we can to find her, but I fear that we're already too late.

"Do you think this has any relevance to where we find ourselves now? It seems irrelevant to me."

His words were soon met with the sound of something deeper in the cave. He wasn't too familiar with ghost types, but it sounded similar to that of a Drifloon. Gwylim didn't seem to waver one bit as he turned to Elisabeth.

"We should go. I don't think standing in one place will be too wise of us."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
< phantasma > [m]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 4:20:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: