‹ impart › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 1:18:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"there ya' go, miss fiorelli."[break]
although elisabeth had no real need for anything from kara, she insisted on an exchange of goods on top of the usual monetary payment for the florist's herbs and knowledge. miss elisabeth fiorelli was an enigma to kara despite her light prodding here and there, and that is likely how it would continue to be for some time despite their few months of interacting in a professional manner. business was business and kara accepted that, though she continued to push her luck and hope she had a +1 modifier to it like a sudden boost in an rpg if she were to say the right thing at the right time.[break]
what exactly was elisabeth fiorelli's secret route, so to say?[break]
"i know it's not savory stuff, but it's some of the best you can find." a large sack of nitrogen-rich fertilizer was brought in by the harvest moon character come to life, another sack of potassium-rich fertilizer also having been stacked on top of it in case the florist had different needs. from what kara had learned, even flowers were picky with what they ate and appreciated. elisabeth fiorelli was much like the flowers surrounding her, the blue-haired girl supposed.[break]
or maybe she was more like a cactus? but even those bore fruit, so what exactly would you call that?[break]
hell, science and thinking in general wasn't kettle's strong suit. she dropped the thought before it could get too far though she was just thinking on it casually by means of imagining a blonde wig on different types of fruits and flowers for her own analogy to really sink in.[break]
"if ya' don't mind, i was hoping to get my daily dose of vitamin k," she kidded around, offering a broad smile as she gave two thumbs up to indicate she was ready for a bit of vitamin k(nowledge) indeed. while she wasn't exactly the studious type, she appreciated information on things that were interesting to her. elisabeth wasn't a teacher and had better things to do, but she made learning easy and entertaining enough for kettle to keep pursuing the edge of her skirts to tug on her for more. "also, as always, if ya' need anything, i'm here." the cerulean girl hoped to not overstep anything by saying that - simply meaning she was ready to be put to use in return for anything she may learn or obtain by taking up the blonde woman's precious time. while many people her age wasted their time easily, at least kettle could appreciate other people's time to the point of knowing when to be careful of how much she took without giving back.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

ZERO TO ONE HUNDRED MISSION
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 23:48:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Thank you, Miss Sosa. I appreciate what you have to offer me as always," Elisabeth said politely, indicating to the Chesnaught next to her to pick up the bags of fertilizer and haul them off to her shed behind the cottage.[break][break]

In a professional capacity, delivered her part adequately and then some.[break][break]

Timely arrivals of fertilizer and other goods was always appreciated by the florist, who often found herself importing from other regions to get the exact soil she required for her fussier plants. Having a domestic local supplier had been a significant boon, and she was loathe to do anything to ruin that relationship.[break][break]

Which was why Kara was given so much leeway in a personal capacity, so to speak.[break][break]

It helped that they preferred to speak of gardening, one of Elisabeth's favored pursuits -- and, coincidentally, one of her less unsavory ones at that.[break][break]

"You don't have to call it 'vitamin K,' you know," Elisabeth said, shaking her head with a bemused smile as they wandered the garden. "If there's something you want to know, merely ask. If I am willing to speak on it, I will."[break][break]

The sunlight warmed the sleepier plants into tilting upwards, dappling across the petals to make their colours all the brighter for the life-giving rays. One dazzled more than the others, refracting rainbows of light off a flower that appeared as translucent and clear as glass itself.[break][break]

Elisabeth knelt down, studying the propagated crystabloom for a moment, then looked up at Kara thoughtfully.[break][break]

"Are you always so eager to find something to fill your time?" she asked, the faintest teasing lilt to her query.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Zero to One Hundred.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 0:51:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"when it comes to you, miss fiorelli, i can't help but get a bit excited." kara confessed this openly, understanding that the florist was just pulling her leg but also being quite too honest for her own good at times. it was a deep appreciation for their relationship that made her this way - excitable and perhaps childish around elisabeth who was more fitted to company of the opposite kind. this fact became a thought in the rancher's head as she pulled herself to become a bit more 'mature' at that moment - furrowing her brow and taking a more stern expression as if that had anything to do with conveying a mental age further than the one she typically portrayed.[break]
"you always seem to have something going on, so i can't help but wonder how that affects your work and what you may learn to share with folk like me," she started, following at a respectable distance with her hands folded behind her back. kara was in elisabeth's domain and she had no reason to go touching things ... although she really wanted to. "flowers are very delicate things. not much like the things i grow back home, though i've been trying my own hand at just growing some hardier things like butterfly weed to help the nectar rounding process. it takes a special touch to grow anything really pretty, though." almost a bit disappointed in her beginner knowledge and talent in the field of floristry, she kicked a foot forward at nothing - just shaking off the negative feeling in a soft manner.[break]
"but people love flowers. any ol' person can go buy a cabbage in the supermarket. people come to florists for the good stuff to give to their loved ones. you must pick up a lot of relationships that way, miss fiorelli. people must like you and trust you a lot for recommendations on what to choose and how to arrange them. that's also what i like to learn from you, though ..." she trailed off momentarily, tapping a hand to her bottom jaw thoughtfully. "like flowers, people are fragile too. i'm not saying you're a delicate person, but let me know when you'd like to stop for the day. i doubt you'd hold back, but y'know." a gentle laugh arose from kara, insinuating she understood elisabeth to be forward enough to do her the favor of cutting off their meeting when she'd like, with or without being told. "you seem to have a special eye out for this girly right here." kneeling down towards the crystalbloom, kara cupped her head up in both palms as she observed it curiously - unsure what she was looking at. it looked more like a decorative piece of jewelry than a flower, that much was for sure.[break]
"what exactly is that anyway? i don't think i've seen many people sporting these."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:53:15 GMT
[nospaces]

"Do I seem that way to you?" Elisabeth asked, her eyebrows lifted in surprise as she laughed. It was a polite sound, pleasant and agreeable. "I can assure you, I'm not all that interesting."[break][break]

It was a sentiment she wholly believed, regardless of whether or not others did.[break][break]

"Flowers are fussy, delicate things, yes," she conceded, taking out a water bottle to spray the roots of the crystabloom as she spoke. "They have their own personalities, I find. You just have to get to know them, really."[break][break]

The moisture glittered on the blossom's sparkling petals, unfurled and splendid.[break][break]

"But your work has its own complications. Cabbages must not only look good, but taste good, hm? My flowers only need look pretty to do their job. They are ephemeral little things, a beautiful moment lost to time in an instant."[break][break]

She turned, and suddenly she met Kara's gaze directly, the younger woman's interest now fixated on the crystabloom by her feet.[break][break]

"Oh, yes. The crystablooms are rare these days. Precious few still grow now that the distortions have slowed." Despite herself, pride radiated from her as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, fighting back a small smile. "But I've managed to propagate a few myself here, and maintained them despite that."[break][break]

It was possible Kara was unfamiliar with the unusual flora; they were barely a year-known in Hoenn, after all.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 4:58:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
kara was one to be more on the quiet side, but the overstimulation she felt from being in the clandestine poisoner's presence made her excitable. there was a twinge of guilt for how much she talked though, and it made her bow her head instinctively in an apologetic manner as she continued. "you do know yourself best. i have no choice but to take your word for it, though i do at least believe you make good company."[break]
this much could be argued on, at least, seeing as it was her own opinion - a strong one at that.[break]
"ohhh, kind of like that one movie?" the animal lover asked, making rabbit ears out of two index fingers pointing upwards while held up behind her head. she was making a reference to alice in wonderland and the singing flowers, trying to make sense of it by means of imagery she could easily understand. "aw, that's kinda sad miss fiorelli." pulling on the top of her hoodie, kara sunk into it fractionally - drawstrings pulled taut to encase the bottom half of her face as she felt some remorse for the poor flowers. [break]
something made her feel sorry for her company as well. did she speak from a personal standpoint, or from the point of someone who simply was being objective and factual?[break]
"woooah!" the younger woman exclaimed, starry-eyed at the words elisabeth imparted on her. it felt like a little secret being shared with her. it made her chest swell with pride, even if it was easy to assume that this wasn't the more private knowledge. "that's amazing!" eager to learn more, kara dug a hand into the front pockets of her hoodie and pulled out a small pile of sticky notes and a miniscule pencil that seemed to be used a bit too much. the little stub still had a purpose, however, as she tried to sketch the plant and sadly could only provide a primary grade rendition of its original image.[break]
"see, a special touch," she grinned as she said this, a full smile meeting her eyes as she focused on elisabeth directly. the older woman had quite a talent. that, among other things, made her special and interesting even if she refused to accept that idea coming from another. "but how does it thrive?" pausing, she leaned into the plant to admire its iridescent nature. "like, does it even have roots? i assume it needs water ... so does it need plant food too?" there were a lot of questions to be asked. a lot of them were basic in nature, but kara had truly never seen anything of the sort so she had no idea what to expect from it. "has it tried to compete with other flowers?" worried just a little, she furrowed her brow downward in an almost scowl-like expression though her lips pouted as to portray just worry as opposed to hostility. perhaps the sentiments towards the flowers from the idea of them being fragile beings still clung to her or perhaps it was the memory of various harvests being lost to invasive species that made her concerned for the florist though she needed not for such concerns.[break]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:51:38 GMT
[nospaces]

So many questions. Kara was was always so curious. It was something Elisabeth quietly liked about her, given the florist's own insatiable curiosity.[break][break]

The movie reference made her think of part-timer , and she smiled slightly at the thought.[break][break]

"Do you remember when the distortions were at their height?" the florist asked, moving aside to allow her companion a better view of the crystalline flower. "That's when these flowers began appearing -- these crystablooms."[break][break]

The glassy petals shimmered in the sunlight.[break][break]

"They're peculiar little things, aren't they? I don't know if they compete, so much as they... don't live very long, outside their natural habitat. They flourished in the wake of the distortions, spreading far and wide. For a few months, they seemed to bloom everywhere you looked."[break][break]

It had made for an enchanting scene in the Petalburg Woods, at the time.[break][break]

"I wonder. Are you familiar with infinity energy?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 20:34:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was an incredible image - seeing an abundance of these glass-like flowers shimmering in the light all at once. to think that they were capable of doing that made kara feel out of place, as if there was a multiverse leak and she was to be pushed out as a result of this spectacular occurrence being allowed into this world she belonged to. of course, she wasn't that important and she knew that so the incredulous feeling quickly went away, her gaze fixed on the flower as the knowledgeable blonde continued to let the blue-haired girl in on pertinent knowledge.[break]
"gosh, i'm not too keen on such information," kara started, a bit shy to admit her ignorance as if answering a question on a test wrong. "i'm just aware there's a lot of energy sources out there that allow for things like mega evolution, terastallization, and the like." the tera orb in her bag was her primary source of knowledge regarding that with the way it would swirl atoms around it and gather their energy into a visual pattern for her to observe. "infinity though?" perhaps this insinuated an infinite source of energy, hence the name? kara's curiosity was never-ending, the florist knowing all too many things and embodying an unlimited wealth of answers to questions kara didn't even knew she had. she didn't dare tack on another question, just leaving her last short curious peak of her tone as means of allowing elisabeth to continue if she so wished.[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:58:23 GMT
[nospaces]

"Mm-hmm," Elisabeth assented, looking at pleased at the younger woman's interest. "Infinity energy is... hm. The energy of all living things."[break][break]

She thought of and Xerneus, how the Avatar seemed to embody the very concept of that lifeforce in all of his being -- to the point he was invincible, and arguably, immortal.[break][break]

"Crystablooms are a source of that energy. Illumina Pokemon as well, if you've ever encountered one."[break][break]

A hand delicately pulled forth one of the rare flowers, handing it to her companion to take. Its translucent petals winked in the light with the movement.[break][break]

"See the crystalline heart of the flower?" Elisabeth said, indicating it as she passed the blossom along. "It can be harvested and utilized for Sygna Suit design, in fact."[break][break]

She wondered if Kara had ever seen a Sygna Suit, either. Only a few had been witnessed by Elisabeth herself.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
‹ impart › [m]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 4:20:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: