Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Two Rockets Approaching The Roche Limit [S]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 21:54:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"There are lots of people I care about in Team Rocket, too."[break][break]

, , , , .[break][break]

"The only thing you're doing by staying is snuffing out that light of yours, Isaac."[break][break]

Rowan knew, he'd struggled with the same feelings for quite some time before making his decision to leave. He understood where the other was coming from, they weren't all that different.[break][break]

"You can be something else for them, a hand across the chasm to catch them when they fall, to pull them up onto the other side."[break][break]

Amber eyes locked with their own, his expression soft.[break][break]

"You can be the one to save them."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:11:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It wasn't hard to picture what Rowan was talking about. His was the hand pulling back from the chasm, lingering behind to reach for the other sitting at the edge of eternity. For a brief, beautiful moment, Isaac wondered what it would be like if he reached out and took it.[break][break]

Already, he could see the chains unfurling from the shadows. He could feel them embedding themselves into the flesh between his fingerbones, wrenching back with all of their might. If he pulled back against them, his flesh would be flayed from the bone, leaving his hand an agonized, dripping reminder of what happens to those who defy Rocket Trying to remove the hooks would be futile. He knew as soon as he tried, their blackened barbs would sink into his palm. Escape from Rocket only left one more tightly intertwined in its clutches.[break][break]

"What if they don't take it?" Isaac's voice was small and soft. "What if they decide this is all that's left for them? What if they'd rather stick with the devil they know than the devil that's already failed them?"[break][break]

"What if they attack me for it?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:35:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Some will, but doesn't mean we give up on them." [break][break]

Much in the same way that Suicune hadn't given up on him, even after everything he'd done.[break][break]

"Sometimes the push that someone needs to become a better person is as simple as someone believing in them, to know that person will be there for them when they need it most."[break][break]

As much as believed he was unredeemable, Rowan would never give up hope that his brother could change, that there was good inside him struggling to grow. As long as he lived, Rowan would be that person for them.[break][break]

"We just keep hoping, and believing. No matter what."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:58:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Without saying another word, Isaac pulled Rowan in for a tight hug.[break][break]

He couldn't help it. Something about the idealism in the man's words and reassurance in his tone just made him feel comfortable. It was like a he was a spot of light in the dark depths of Sootopolis City. It was like Isaac knew he was going to fade, and where he went he couldn't follow.[break][break]

"That means you're not gonna give up on me, right?" he asked, voice soft and fragile. "I . . . there's still more I have to do here. People I need to protect. Things I need to learn. Preparations I need to make. And then, when the right moment comes . . ."[break][break]

His concerns shifted seamlessly from high and lofty ideals to more pragmatic viewpoints. It was true. Team Rocket was preparing for major operations through the region. They were gathering their best and brightest to resurrect SPECTRA from its grave. They were already cracking down from the number of traitors among their ranks, and now a Beast was joining them. The hunt would be furious and relentless, and Isaac's presence among the ranks would only whip them into more of a frenzy.[break][break]

"Promise me you mean what you said, okay? That all this stuff about hope and belief's not just to get me walking out the door. That it's not gonna leave me all by myself again."[break][break]

"Cause if you really mean it . . ."[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:17:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Their once relaxed posture became rigid, not expecting the sudden embrace. Rowan underestimated just how desperate Isaac was to hear these words, the hope it gave them.[break][break]

"I won't give up on you, no matter how long you need."[break][break]

Once the initial surprise passed, he returned the embrace. As much as this wasn't Rowan's comfort zone, he could empathize with their emotional state and wished there had been someone like himself when he'd been going through the same struggle.[break][break]

"I promise, Isaac. When you are ready, I'll be there for you."[break][break]

The tone in his voice was sincere, ensuring them that he wasn't just speaking empty words. This promise wouldn't be forgotten or dismissed, he would help save them from Team Rocket.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#445f83; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#445f83!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #445f83; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #445f83!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #445f83; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #445f83; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:40:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]That was all Isaac needed to hear. Parting ways from Rowan's embrace, Isaac beamed from ear to ear.[break][break]

"I don't know when it'll be. I don't know what'll happen. I don't even know if I'm gonna make it out of here in one peace. But, once the time comes . . ." He looked out the window, towards the cliffs of towering limestone that surrounded Sootopolis from top to bottom. If he squinted his eye, and looked really closely, he could swear he saw a little crack.[break][break]

"I'll find you."[break][break]

One of Isaac's lungs took in all of Isaac's fear. The other carried the winds of hope along his breath. His voice, swirling rapidly between the two, was earnest despite the fear and grinded despite the hope. If there was any lingering fear that the other man's intentions were untrue, the softness in his eye and the gentleness in his smile would wipe them all away.[break][break]

"I promise."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 6:07:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Be careful, Isaac." Rowan stepped beside them, gaze fixed out the window as well. [break][break]

"I'd hate to lose a friend."[break][break]

He patted their shoulder with a hand before stepping away, closing up one of his boxes and scooping up the packing tape.[break][break]

"You should probably get going, last thing you'll want is to be seen with me the day before I disappear."[break][break]

Too many questions would be asked, ones that would likely end badly for the other man considering their plans to remain for a while longer.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#d4a53c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 17:01:48 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"No. Yeah. I get it." It wouldn't just make things harder for Isaac. It would also make it harder for Row, when information about the man's whereabouts was extracted out of Isaac one torture at a time. The last thing he wanted was to leave the other man trapped at the door.[break][break]

Luckily, Isaac had an easy way of minimizing the chance of being seen. It was a lot harder to keep tabs on someone when they were capable of warping away from the scene of the crime. Isaac released Echo from his Pokeball, the little Ralts peeping happily as he waved Rowan's way.[break][break]

"Be safe out there, okay?" Isaac asked as Echo hopped onto his shoulder. Purple energy shimmered around his palms as he slapped them onto Isaac's shoulder, and in the blink of an eye they were gone.[break][break]

One final "Thank you!" lingered in his wake, drifting by along the sea breeze.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 0:12:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: