Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Per Incognita Ad Veritatem
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 3:29:12 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

REPORT: THE INTERROGATION OF DR. NISA HOLO

Submitted by to the desk of [break]05 DECEMBER 2022.
[break][break]

SUMMARY

[break]

Dr. Nisa Holo, known member of the DRK Triad, was apprehended immediately following the events of the space expedition to 99943-Meteno by myself and . Together, we teleported her via Beheeyem to a small interrogation room within the Rocket submarine. There, we forced her to comply with our questioning until she was rescued by a white-haired DRK Triad member we have not yet been able to identify (photo attached) via a dimensional rift opened by an Unown-a under her command. We were unable to stop them from escaping.[break][break]

INFORMATION GATHERED

[break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE MINERAL VEIN

[break]

Holo claimed that the DRK Triad desired to warp the Meteno mineral vein "away from your [ our ] world. Anywhere else. It didn't matter." When questioned further, she admitted that not allowing her to warp the mineral vein actually "doomed us to a worse fate." On this subject, she was infuriatingly vague.[break][break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF ARCEUS

[break]

Holo explained that the DRK Triad works for Arceus. "What we do is at Arceus' behest." Her exact words. It was unclear to me at the time whether or not this statement was a reference to religious zeal (a belief that all the actions of the DRK Triad "serve" Arceus in some sort of spiritual capacity) or a literal, tangible working relationship with the God.[break][break]

When Lulu asked after the whereabouts of Arceus, Holo replied, "which Arceus." Naturally, this revelation was momentarily debilitating: though we have been aware for some time of the multiple worlds - and dimensions - that permeate our universe, it had not yet been confirmed until this moment that there may, in fact, be an Arceus in control of each one of them, rather than one Arceus ruling over all. The implications of this are extensive...exactly which Arceus has dominion over our reality, and whether or not that is the Arceus the DRK Triad is working for, remains to be seen. Must we worry about them all? And what does Arceus - all, some, or one - hope to accomplish by directing the DRK Triad's actions?[break][break]

Does Arceus (all, some, or one) wish to destroy our universe to prevent the catastrophic apocalypse the DRK Triad is so sure will take place, or is there some other, hidden purpose to all of this that not even the servants of Arceus have full insight into?[break][break]

Holo did confirm that avatars, space-time distortions, universe 490's intrusion into our world, and the cloud are all what the DRK Triad would consider hard evidence - proof, rather - of the future they believe will take place: that our universe (820) will destroy all other universes.[break][break]

Frustratingly, we have still failed to extract a date for when this apocalypse is supposed to take place. Perhaps their science of prediction is not, in fact, that exact. And yet, they work for a God, who ought to know everything? Something does not add up.[break][break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE UNOWN

[break]

It is this subject that has captivated my attention most profoundly. When asked about the nature of the Unown Report, Holo explained:[break][break]
"The Unown Report is a compendium of knowledge. Created words and imagined concepts. Inadvertently, an Unown attaches itself to an idea, regardless of how fantastic it is. That is why the social conscience is dangerous. Why archetypes persist through time and space. The Unown, the building blocks of our worlds, can create anything out of the tiniest speck of imagination."
[break]
I believe that, of all the subjects covered during the interrogation, this was the one Holo was least likely to have been lying about. For we know from the relationship that Underboss Martin del Mar has with the Unown that they are indeed capable of reality-altering architecture, as well as interdimensional travel. In fact, there is likely an Unown Dimension completely under their control and for their explicit usage.[break][break]
I intend to meet with Underboss del Mar about this, and will continue to keep close tabs on the Unown. They could be the key to all of this, the way in which the DRK Triad plans to stop our universe from destroying all the others...and thereby destroying us in the process. They could also be just as likely to aid us in defending ourselves, creating a new reality in which we are not the catalyst of some grand disaster.[break][break]
I plan to study the Unown closely in the days to come.[break][break]

CONCLUSION

[break]
It is imperative that Rocket immediately prepare for further confrontation with the DRK Triad. We must also focus our scientific efforts on interdimensional travel, rift exploration, and additional space expeditions. The rifts that have opened across Hoenn, including such areas as the Border at Mt Pyre and the Mechanical Kingdom below Littleroot, must be thoroughly explored and catalogued. I volunteer to be one such person who makes several journeys into these dangerous, yet fascinating realms.[break][break]
And, as previously stated, I will begin a thorough investigation into Rocket's allied Unown. We must understand if they can be trusted, or if they are somehow compromised by the DRK Triad. If they can be gathered and utilized to their full capacity, I believe Rocket will have an advantage - or at least some measure of equal footing - with the DRK Triad.[break][break]

ATTACHMENTS

[break]

📎 Holo_Savior.jpeg[break][break]

OOC[break]
Submitted directly following the events of these threads: Empyrean & Post-Empyrean

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#e06666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 15:37:37 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","scires"]

FIELD NOTES: 20 FEBRUARY 2023

[attr="class","titlebar"]
[attr="class","author"]Rocket Head Scientist

"The Unown Report is a compendium of knowledge. Created words and imagined concepts. Inadvertently, an Unown attaches itself to an idea, regardless of how fantastic it is. That is why the social conscience is dangerous. Why archetypes persist through time and space. The Unown, the building blocks of our worlds, can create anything out of the tiniest speck of imagination." -Dr. Nisa Holo, DRK Triad, 04 December 2022

It was always my intention to meet with Underboss Martin del Mar as soon as I was made aware of the above information, but the development of the Tera Orb took precedence, as well as our initial studies into the nature of Tera energy. I now regret that I did not make time for him sooner, as it has recently come to my attention that he has unexpectedly - and quite suddenly - returned to Sinnoh. I cannot help but find this highly suspect given the recent interrogation of Dr. Nisa Holo in early December, during which she revealed revelatory information about the nature of the Unown that we ( and myself) had never heard before, despite Underboss del Mar's unique relationship with the Unown. Was he aware of their true nature? How much had he truly learned via his bond with the Unown?[break][break]

I had planned to speak with him - 's previous trust in him had me convinced that he could not have been compromised by the DRK Triad - but that is no longer possible. Did the DRK Triad get to him? Are they somehow behind his departure? It seems more than mere coincidence that he should leave us so soon after the interrogation of Dr. Holo...as well as the events that took place at Mt. Pyre and Littleroot during the Meteno expedition. Perhaps I am merely paranoid; all the same, it is a blow to Rocket to no longer have access to someone who was so intimately familiar with the Unown, and who seemed to have some measure of control over those allied with Rocket.[break][break]

One thing is certain, however: he did not take the Unown with him. A full set of Unown - which comprises of the entire known alphabet plus two symbols - are now "loose", though perhaps still allied with Rocket despite his absence. It is imperative that these Unown be wrangled and brought to my labs for further study. As I wrote to in December, if these Unown can be gathered and utilized to their full capacity, I believe Rocket will have an advantage - or at least some measure of equal footing - with the DRK Triad. However, if they have been compromised - and are, in fact, DRK Triad spies - we must find some way to contain them and/or eliminate them. I cannot stress enough how much of a danger the Unown are, given their ability to manipulate the very fabric of reality.[break][break]

Though I must also admit, I find them utterly fascinating.[break][break]

The full set of known Unown
[break]

NEXT STEPS

[break]

I have taken it upon myself to lead the effort in capturing the Unown that were previously allied with Rocket and studying them for any signs of corruption by the DRK Triad. Underboss (and former Head Scientist) has granted me funding and resources via the newly established URIEL PROGRAM for this effort. We plan to hold an open meeting for all Rockets in early March regarding this new program.[break][break]

I have been aware for some time that Unown respond to radio waves - in fact, it is how they communicate with one another: electro-magnetism. My initial plan is to set up various radios around the Rocket submarine in hopes of attracting any lingering Unown to their signals. If needed, I will expand these efforts outside of our headquarters into the city of Sootopolis. I believe at least some of Martin del Mar's Unown are still in the area, but there is no telling how far some of them could have ventured by now - they can travel via their own unique dimension, after all - but a tiered approach is best, so I will begin "close to home" and expand my efforts outward depending on initial results.[break][break]

I do not know what the future holds, but I do not intend to let the DRK Triad get the best of us via the Unown.

OOC

These field notes have been made available through the Rocket laboratory digital archives for those who wish to track Head Scientist Sato's research.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.scires]--accent:#660000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scires]font:12px Roboto;color:#202020;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires h1"]font:bold 24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires h2"]font:bold 20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires h3"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires .titlebar div"]padding:2px;background-color:var(--accent);margin:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires .author"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent)!important;font-weight:bold;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires .author a"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent)!important;font-weight:bold;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scires .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:#202020;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:04:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

REPORT: ALTERCATION WITH DR. NISA HOLO WITHIN THE RKS MACHINE

Submitted by to the desk of [break]07 September 2023. Encrypted digital copies distributed to Rocket leadership (Underbosses, Admins, Head Scientists, and Beasts).
[break][break]

SUMMARY

[break]

NISA HOLO, known member of the DRK Triad, infiltrated the RKS Machine on 28 August 2023 during a routine simulation via Unown teleportation (and likely other means we do not yet understand). She attacked me and my companion at the time, , with the intention of killing both of us. We managed to escape by convincing the Unown (Holo's Unown-K, my Unown, and all of the Rocket Unown) to aid us by re-writing reality. We were whisked away to the UNOWN DIMENSION, through which Holo was not able to pursue us. Afterwards, the Unown delivered us safely to my office on the Rocket submarine. parted from me shortly after, and I have not seen him since.[break][break]

INFORMATION GATHERED

[break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF HOLO'S MOTIVATION(S)

[break]

There are a few details from Holo's banter during our altercation with her that stand out to me:[break]
  • Holo's first words to me were, "Oh good! It's you", which logically indicate that she had been looking for me ever since her temporary capture following the Meteno incident.
  • Holo referred to as BLACKJACK, his (previous) Rocket codename. She also made a direct reference to the fact that she and the DRK Triad have tried to kill him across multiple realities. This, amongst other comments she made, CONFIRM that there are indeed multiple versions of at least some humans (such as Isaac and myself, as well as others who have since become AVATARS) across realities in the same way there seem to be copies of legendary Pokémon, Arceus included.
  • Holo indicated that in every other reality in which the DRK Triad successfully killed Isaac, he was an AVATAR with the title THE PURIFIER. It shocked her to see that he was powerless (so far) on the ORIGIN POINT, which only further convinced her to eliminate him before he could gain such power.
  • She once again made reference to the fact that AVATARSHIP makes one "responsible for the ORIGIN POINT", meaning, the phenomenon is an anomoly that is, supposedly, expediting the doom that supposedly awaits us.
  • Holo said (exact words), "my job is to ensure that Arceus is blind to your faces. If you [me] become the Architect and you [Isaac], the Purifier, the more at risk we are". This leads me to believe that AVATARSHIP not only grants power based on the patronage of the specific legendary Pokémon with which a person has bonded, but also makes a person "more visible to Arceus" - whatever that means. Holo seems to believe this to be a bad thing.
  • Holo believes our world to be beyond saving; her efforts now are to mitigate damages.
[break][break]

All of the above leads me to the following conclusion: Holo's PRIMARY motivation for infiltrating the RKS Machine was to STOP the ascension of a new AVATAR: me (as The Architect, Avatar of the Unown). Upon finding with me, she realized it could be a two-for-one deal, and that she could also eliminate him prior to his own predestined ascension as The Purifier. Because I made no secret of my own hunt for Holo post-Meteno, surely she only showed her face now because she recognized that I was close to achieving AVATARSHIP (something I, myself, was not aware of).[break][break]

Some key questions still remain:[break]
  • Are there copies of all of our world's citizenry across all realities, or just AVATARS?
  • How did Holo actually enter the RKS Machine? Were Unown the only factor? And how did she trap us within it? Can the other DRK Triad members do this, and are we now all at risk every time we enter the machine, of being imprisoned there by our enemy?
  • What damages do the DRK Traid believe will be mitigated by killing the ORIGIN POINT'S AVATARS, even if we cannot avoid the apocalypse?
  • What happens if Arceus notices us...?
  • Where is Arceus and how can we find it? Is the RKS Machine really the answer...?
[break][break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF KALLISTATUS

[break]

KALLISTATUS is an Unown-K that used to belong to Holo, but I won its allegiance during our altercation in the RKS Machine. This Unown seems to be especially attached to me now. After we arrived back at the Rocket submarine, I noticed that it had become SHINY. Perhaps that was in response to the next subject I will cover in this report: my AVATARSHIP.[break][break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF UNOWN AVATARSHIP

[break]

In order to escape Holo, leave the RKS Machine, and return myself and to the Rocket submarine, I petitioned the Unown for help. I have spent the last year learning about them, earning their trust, and coming to love them. I care deeply for them, and I believe they were finally able to recognize that fact: for you see, they are sentient, unique personalities - each and every one of them - and are not, therefore, mindless cogs in the so-called "cosmological wheel" of the universe. They are also not controlled by Arceus, as far as I can tell, though I do believe they have a deep connection to it. They were Arceus's first creations, after all.[break][break]

My Unown alone were not enough to open up an "escape hatch" out of the Holo-controlled RKS Machine, so I had to call for reinforcements. With the help of Kallistatus and all of Rocket's Unown (our entire set bypassed whatever "trap" Holo had created), we were able to be teleported to the UNOWN DIMENSION, thereby escaping Holo. It was...a profoundly transformational experience, and the UNOWN DIMENSION is beyond beautiful. I can barely find the words to explain or describe it. I'm not so sure it can be explained or described in words. One must see it, in order to understand.[break][break]

Inside of the UNOWN DIMENSION, I was gifted a vision by the Unown. They showed me the beginning of all creation, the moment when Arceus manifested reality as we know it. The Unown were the first living beings that Arceus created, their purpose to be a bridge between it and everything else it would then create: plant-life, humanity, Pokémon, everything. The Unown are the translators of Arceus's will, the language of the universe; they, alone, have the capacity to communicate with everyone in every version of the universe.[break][break]

And so it was that they communicated directly with me. They said that I was worthy of being their AVATAR. They...changed me. At first, I was extremely disoriented - ill, even. I have since recovered somewhat from...the ordeal of my transformation, but I still do not fully understand everything I can do. In the coming days, I will test my abilities...try and learn everything I can about them. For now, I am aware that I can:[break]
  • See through the eyes of the Unown. Sometimes it happens randomly, sometimes I am able to choose when to do it. When it happens, my eyes go white - like the eyes of the Unown. I believe, once fully under my control, this ability will allow me to use any of my Unown as SENSORY FAMILIARS a.k.a SPIES.
  • I can now TELEPORT anywhere I would like to go. I believe this only extends to places I have been to at least once, but I will continue to test it.
  • I believe it may be possible for me to return to the UNOWN DIMENSION - though for how long and under what circumstances, I am still working that out.
[break][break]

It also seems as if the entire set of Rocket Unown have pledged themselves to me. I am afraid they will not listen to or trust anyone else in Rocket, so you will have to forgive me for essentially fully taking over this particular Rocket resource. I plan to work with them for our benefit, of course.[break][break]

I have a suspicion that with practice, I might be able to...alter reality. This is something the Unown themselves are able to do when they work together, and my connection with them now leads me to believe that I am one of them, and therefore able to benefit from this particular ability. I will report back once further tests have been conducted.[break][break]

The Unown refer to me as THE VISIONARY. Holo seemed to think "The Architect" would be the title bestowed upon me should I achieve AVATARSHIP, but she was proven wrong. I do not yet know what this means, but I can tell you that it feels...right.[break][break]

ON THE SUBJECT OF 'S DEFECTION

[break]

Finally...it has come to my very recent attention that has defected from Rocket. I must urge us to pursue him with great caution.[break][break]

For one, I do not believe he is an immediate threat to us, despite his narrow escape from the clutches of Underboss . Please trust me when I say that he was never the sort of man to betray anyone lightly. And for another...I believe there is some greater power protecting him. Holo expected him to be an AVATAR, after all, and despite the risks of trusting the DRK Triad, I trust her on this.[break][break]

Please allow me to aid in the search for him by using my newly acquired abilities. I can send the Unown after him, have them act as spies on our behalf. It would do us some good, I think, to find out what, exactly, he hopes to accomplish as we work towards an inevitable retribution.[break][break]

ATTACHMENTS

📎 Kallistatus.jpeg[break][break]

OOC[break]
Submitted following the events of these threads:[break]The details of this report were also verbally communicated to and

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#e06666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights