TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 0:08:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a light flashed in a small room, deep within rocket’s submarine laboratories. it was one of the lesser used, and as the flash died, lulu could already be seen at the door turning the lock. lowering blinds on a window to the hall.[break][break]

”slow down.”[break][break]

her tone was stern, stress exuding from her as she turned and set eyes on the future head scientist. today, she had earned trust. already, it swayed precariously at a point, liable to tip and fall in either direction down a very steep slope.[break][break]

lulu had not ever trusted the unown, since the beginning of the unown report. long before she’d realized how involved the underboss would become—or had been, all along? one couldn’t know for sure.[break][break]

”i am your superior, sato. if anything, we will talk first.” she remained in the way of the door, chin raised an inch, some stance of power absorbed from watching . ”why are you running to underboss del mar? do you not think that may be just a little dangerous, after all that has happened?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beheeyem"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 2:22:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The familiar disorientation of a teleportation dropped them unceremoniously into a dark, cramped lab room. Nomi caught herself against a nearby table, head spinning. She took a deep breath as Lulu rounded on her.[break][break]
Nomi took the brunt of Lulu's fierce reprimand with a calm, neutral gaze, allowing the senior scientist to have her say. Nomi respected Lulu, but she didn't follow anyone blindly.[break][break]
"Running? You heard what she said. They can create anything. If we don't get to him first, what if the triad does?" Nomi replied calmly, on the topic of . "What if they already have?" She folded her arms, steadfast in her resolve. "That man and his...relationship with the Unown either compromises him or makes him our greatest asset. We need to find out which, and quickly."[break][break]
Was she wrong to suggest this? She kept her tone firm, free of the anxiety that threatened to spill over from the stress and trauma of the past twenty-four hours. Had she really been in space only a few hours ago?[break][break]
There were so many questions to ask, so many actions to take, but where else to start if not with the Unown? That felt logical to Nomi.[break][break]
And logic was a comfort.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Immediately following the events of Empyrean[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 5:58:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it wasn’t the reasoning that brought the look of disapproval stretched across lulu’s face. that much was sound, and in line with her own thinking.[break][break]
which was the reason rushing there was a bad idea.[break][break]
”you will throw us both under the bus for not having alerted them immediately, and if it goes south, you will lose.” her tone was just as firm, even with all that naomi had done that day. ”do not be foolish. we need to discuss this—before it goes anywhere.”[break][break]
the detail that her research was not expendable went without saying, shown in actions more than words. the actions now were to deny exit from the room. to deny her the opportunity to immediately endanger herself without thinking it through.[break][break]
”the submarine is teeming with unown, in the possession of half of our organization. who knows how many have access to the unown report? if they've infiltrated us as a threat, we have much more to worry about than just one person. this is a potential war.” and the location was not optimal.

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 3:59:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Lulu was right, of course. Her logic was also sound. The situation felt dire - every nerve in Nomi's body screaming at her to act with urgency - but if they chose the wrong next steps, it could mean far worse consequences than whatever might result by taking a little extra time to plan.[break][break]
It occurred to Nomi that Lulu's behavior - blocking the door, speaking with a harsh tone - was not about a lack of trust in Nomi.[break][break]
It was about protecting her.[break][break]
She doesn't want me to get myself killed, Nomi realized. Even if she agrees with my line of thinking.[break][break]
Nomi had saved Lulu's life on Meteno; it seemed the head scientist was now returning the favor.[break][break]
With a deep breath, Nomi nodded. "I understand," she said evenly. She held up her hands as if in surrender. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise. We can speak here first."[break][break]
As if to prove her point, Nomi took a seat on one of the stools in the cramped lab room. She folded her hands in her lap, and looked at Lulu with a steady, patient gaze. Within her chest, her heart raced...but with an immense effort - mostly fueled by her exhaustion - she forced herself to remain calm.[break][break]
"So, what do we do? Should we attempt to find some way of neutralizing the Unown? Send them away from here, at least temporarily? Or should we simply gather every Rocket we know of that does not have ties to the Unown?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 4:37:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

there was a sense of relief for nomi’s cooperation. the day had been tiring, and as disappointment and rage dispersed in a moment to breathe and process, some of the tension finally eased in her shoulders.[break][break]

she paced several steps, before stopping, moon dirt knocked from her boots across the submarine floor.[break][break]

”unfortunately, i can see no way to know exactly who has ties to the unown, as there are those who will surely hide them from our study.”[break][break]

she kicked herself for not having gone to about the unown report so long ago. surely, something could have been done.[break][break]

”but they must no longer be overlooked as a potential threat. we must do extensive research. they’ve attacked hoenn, targeted avatars, and contributed to dimensional instability. the aid they’ve given us shouldn’t negate that, for we’ve no reason to believe it isn’t for a greater ulterior motive.”[break][break]

”if they refuse to cooperate with reasonable investigation and study, we will know they are still a threat.”[break][break]

but that still wasn’t exactly laying out a plan of action. that would take time, thought, energy, and a meeting of heads.[break][break]

”underboss merlino is the safest to speak with on this. i will alert him of what has happened, and i recommend you meet with him. his field of research—while he’s left much of it on the back burner—is closer to your own, and i am sure you’ll have his ear.”[break][break]

of course, the trust that came with being ’s own blood was not mentioned.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 2:14:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi nodded. Yes, that was logical. could be trusted, she knew that very well. And beyond that, well, she liked him. There was something about him that resonated with her...perhaps it was as Lulu said: they had research interests in common. Nomi could tell that the Underboss missed the sciences...she got the sense it had once been a great passion of his, as it was for her. Perhaps it still was, though he had many other responsibilities now.[break][break]
But there was something else...something reliable and steadfast about him. It was similar to the fondness Nomi felt for Lulu. People like them - like Gavin and Lulu - were secretive, yes...but once you had earned their trust, they surrounded you with a force-field of logic and power, with very little smoke and mirrors. They meant what they said, and they made good on their promises.[break][break]
Integrity, she thought. That was the right word.[break][break]
"Good idea, I will meet with him as soon as I can." Nomi paused, considering. "The Unown Report is dangerous, ignored for too long. I was preoccupied with Tera energy...important work, but not as important as this. I will make it my priority to find out as much information as I can on the Unown currently allied with Rocket."[break][break]
Allied felt like an empty word now, but they did not have any evidence of corruption or infiltration by the DRK Triad. Not yet, anyway.[break][break]
"I can focus on the Unown, as well as write up a report on the interrogation for ...but what will you do? Who was that woman who rescued Holo? And what of...Arceus?"[break][break]
And which Arceus must we worry about? Or are all of them architecting our demise?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 8:18:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

naomi stepped up to the plate to become the next expert. a leader in the research, and there was no denying that she was fit for such a role. lulu felt the unown were difficult to trust, but far better in the hands of someone who had worked under her than one who she knew absolutely nothing about.[break][break]

at least this way, she’d be able to keep a close eye on the situation.[break][break]

”good.”[break][break]

questions came. questions she couldn’t answer, which was irritating.[break][break]

”i’m not sure who that woman was, but we can assume she’s working with the drk triad. as far as arceus goes…”[break][break]

she thought, eyes dropping to the floor, and in them was a rare glimpse of uncertainty that hung like an ominous cloud.[break][break]

”i don’t know.” a pause. ”i’m also not sure why i didn’t expect it.” there were copies of all of them, including the legendaries. it only made sense that there was also more than one arceus.[break][break]

”it’s all a bit mind-boggling, but we’ll figure it out. for now, we need to closely contain what we’ve discovered today. the time will come to share. do you understand?”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 2:53:45 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Lulu's uncertainty sent a shiver up Nomi's spine, but she schooled her expression - there was nothing productive about panic. Still, it was unnerving to see something dangerously close to fear flash momentarily across Lulu's normally confident visage.[break][break]
A healthy dose of fear keeps one vigilant. Nomi held fast to that thought, allowed it to soothe her. They would be fools to ignore the strengths of their enemies. The most important thing was knowledge. The more they could learn, the better. The longer Arceus remained a mystery to them, the more power it would hold.[break][break]
"I understand," Nomi assured. "Just between us, and Walsh." She paused. "Unless you don't think I should send him a report?" She knew Lulu had distrusted the Rocket boss in the past; where their relationship stood now, Nomi was not entirely sure.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 0:35:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she hesitated. walsh. was walsh with the triad?[break][break]

quickly, she decided it didn’t matter. there was no avoiding him, even if he was. he was the rightest person to send the information to, because he was the wrongest person to cross.[break][break]

”yes. of course. send it.” her voice was almost softer than usual, as though she was resigning with her answer. however, her tone quickly sharpened again, clarifying sternly, ”to walsh. no one else, until your meeting.”[break][break]

despite her tone, there was pleading in her eyes. this was a delicate situation, and one that required trust she didn’t have to give.[break][break]

”do you have any more questions?”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
post-empyrean
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 12:36:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

She had so many questions. Where was Nisa Holo now? Who was the woman who had saved her? What did Arceus really want? What would come next for Hoenn...for their universe?[break][break]
Unfortunately, Lulu had none of these answers.[break][break]
"No further questions," Nomi declared. That you can answer.[break][break]
Nomi hopped off the stool, standing straight and facing Lulu with a determined - if weary - expression. It felt like they were at some kind of crossroads. There was no going back after this...Meteno had changed Hoenn permanently. Nomi felt weighed down by both urgency and uncertainty. And yet, she found that she was not afraid.[break][break]
"I will meet with Underboss Merlino, and my report should be ready by tomorrow morning." She walked briskly to the door, then paused. Turning on her heels, she glanced back at the Head Scientist.[break][break]
"Thank you for trusting me, Lulu," she murmured, meaning it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
post-empyrean
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:18:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: