TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 15:43:56 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]
written as daughter delta

whispers. she could hear whispers—but no one was supposed to be there. no one was supposed to even know there existed.

delta’s heart sunk, as she dropped to the ground, the child crawling under a table to peer outside through a drafty crack in their matchbox cabin. what she saw made her blue eyes wide as saucers. her heart all but stopped.

it was him.

her mind raced. mom wasn’t home, but maybe he wasn’t looking for her anyways.

chest suddenly heaving with warring panic and excitement, she rose from the ground, and lingered momentarily behind the door. seconds passed, and she felt as though she were standing at the edge of the tallest diving board for the first time, positioned over deep, murky black water, that hid gods knew what deadly monstrosities.

but she knew, whatever was in those waters was a part of her.

she opened the door, staring up at him.

”hi.”
[attr="class","sagirapoke"]

[newclass=.sagira] font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.sagiramain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;border-radius:8px 8px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font-size:12.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sagira b] color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira i] color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagirapoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;border-radius:0px 0px 8px 8px;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
tell me
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 3:14:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kingbase"]
[attr="class","king1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kingimg"]

[attr="class","king2"]was he making a mistake?
[break]
[break]
he'd asked himself the question a million times. even now, at the doorstep to this remote cabin, he had no answer. xen's aura sense had confirmed that only one person was present, and somehow that made king even more nervous.
[break]
[break]
"we should leave," he gives in harsh whisper to the lucario at his side, "this isn't a good idea."
[break]
[break]
he'd just begun turning to leave when-
[break]
[break]
the small voice froze his blood. it instilled in him a fear and anxiety the likes of which he'd rarely experienced. eyes like saucers, a deerling in headlights, he turns to face the little girl.
[break]
[break]
"hi," he says, voice strained against the emotion he supresses.
[break]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","king3"]
[attr="class","kingpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.kingbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kingpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 2:18:09 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]

she eyed up at him, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. she didn’t blink, frozen, until she finally took a step back. two. the door swung open wider.

despite welcoming him in, apparently, maybe she changed her mind, because she suddenly twisted around and dashed around a corner. when she returned into sight, it was with a pokeball in-hand. she stared from the doorway of their small kitchen then, watching.

waiting.

[newclass=.sagira] font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.sagiramain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;border-radius:8px 8px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font-size:12.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sagira b] color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira i] color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #607790; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagirapoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;border-radius:0px 0px 8px 8px;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
tell me
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 4:25:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","kingimg"]

[attr="class","king2"]the door swings open to reveal a kitchen of no importance. catching sight of the small child, pokeball in hand, watching his from behind the counter, catches the heart of the normally icy, temperamental man.
[break]
[break]
then he finds himself frowning at how easily she'd let him inside. didn't sagira teach her stranger danger? not that king was a stranger, but, he kind-of was, right?
[break][break]
...what the hell was he thinking? shaking the thoughts off mentally, he takes a tentative step into the home, staying well enough away from the girl that, perhaps, she would feel an iota of safety.
[break][break]
"yer mom left ye home alone?"
[break][break]
his brow furrows at this.

[break]

[attr="class","king3"]

[newclass=.kingbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.king1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kingimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 0:20:31 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]

”i’m not alone.”

she left it vague, letting him wonder. her eyes remained glued to him, still unblinking. perhaps it was to behold him for as long as possible, before he slipped away again. regardless, it could be clear enough in her posture that there was no trust. there was fear.

but then, there was curiosity too. it was there in that unwavering blue stare.

would he disappear this time?

”why are you here?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 2:19:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","kingimg"]

[attr="class","king2"]bullshit.
[break][break]
he lets that word die far before it reaches his throat. that wouldn't be very kid friendly.
[break][break]
arcues.
[break][break]
"ta talk ta ye." he leans against the far wall, hands in his pockets. "ye got yer mom's curiosity. probably that same fire in yer belly, taa."
[break][break]
his expression softens slightly.
[break][break]
"but those eyes. those are mine and true as the sun will rise taamorrow."[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","king3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 6:02:08 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]

”mom’s not curious.”

far the opposite, actually. mom was a creature of habit, especially lately. everything was a strict routine. there was never any newness anymore. it was uninteresting, and isolating.

the fear in her eyes—the eyes he said were his—settled into some look of resolve. her jaw set, and she approached him. didn’t stop. walked on past again, towards the door.

”let’s go.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 2:10:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","kingimg"]

[attr="class","king2"]
[break][break]
those words hit him harder than he expected.
[Break][break]
sagira had once been curious; adventurous. had he taken that from her? his mere existence?
[Break][break]
his jaw locks, working over that worming of guilt. always that guilt, and the hypocrisy it represented.
[Break][break]
so lost in his thoughts, he barely registers what delta - no, his daughter - hqd said.
[Break][break]
"go where?" the answer terrified him. but, he suspected he knew.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","king3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:18:26 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]

”wherever you came from.”

the front door opened, and clattered shut again. she’d left him there in the house, alone. or, perhaps, with whatever else she’d wanted him to think was lurking.

outside, she looked up at the sky with a hand on her brow, scouring for familiar feathers. for signs that her mother was anywhere close to home.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 15:02:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king1"]

[attr="class","kingimg"]

[attr="class","king2"]
[break][break]
suppressing a sigh - the same one he'd given a thousand times before - king follows.
[break][break]
"yer mums gonna kill me," he says, defeated. his own head lifts upwards to check the horizon too., and he found relief in not spotting.. her.
[break][break]
his lucario comes to his side, eyeing the girl who was more or less his height.
[break][break]
"if ye want ta leave, it's without yer mother." he warns. he didn't kidnap kids.
[break][break]
even if they were his.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","king3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
tell me
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 18:32:15 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]

still staring up at the sky squinting, delta didn’t respond to the obvious. sage would kill him, or he would kill her. that seemed to be the case.

suddenly, she ran back into the house. one second, ten… she then tore out the door again with a juice box in-hand and made it back to his side.

”okay.”

where to?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights