Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
revenant
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 22:27:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"This isn't about loyalty."
[break][break]

Why would it be? Regardless of which she spoke, the woman of guilt and anger already admitted to her sins, and those sins themselves spoke far louder than any cry for loyalty.
[break][break]

When hoenn needed her, she left. And so Hoenn grew without her.
[break][break]

"But I do wonder: how are you making it up? From all you've told me, you only seem to disagree and criticize the league's pushes forward."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
revenant
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 1:59:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

oh, but it's always about loyalty. it's about who is who. it's about painting lights and lesser evils, casting shadows on the unseemly. 

we may do terrible things, but at least we are not rocket!

"and we've talked for how long, councilwoman?" she says with a laugh. even with what little made way for pleasantries, they've barely held a conversation for twenty minutes.

"i may complain, but i go on the expeditions. i go where i'm needed. i lend my strength. and in the interim, i prepare for war. the next time the region needs me, i'll be there. that's all i can do."
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
revenant
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 5:44:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's why I ask."
[Break][break]
Actions outweighed the ease of words. But, for the most part, she saw little reason to question the woman's spun tale.
[Break][break]
What merit would it bring to make such obvious lies, anyways?
[Break][break]
"And, when that time comes, what if you find yourself at a disagreeance again?"
[Break][break]
Expeditions were different from war itself. They acquired a sense of loyalty far more than what this woman might be willing to lend.
[Break][break]
" Will you still choose to fight for Hoenn's sake?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
revenant
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 17:42:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she rolls her tongue over her teeth, thinking. the question becomes easier when she asks her second and it's then that, without skipping a beat, she says, "yes. for hoenn's sake, yes." without a doubt. 

decisively, she clicks her tongue and turns the conversation back to penelope: "councilwoman, do you believe the current highest-standing officials in the league have hoenn's best interests in mind?"
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
revenant
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 5:59:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her question failed to stray far from those propped up against her during the earliest month of her inauguration.
[break][break]
"I have to believe in that. Otherwise, the system would collapse."
[break][break]
Of course, she knew better than entrusting her faith in those who've yet earned it for themselves. Light caught in the rivers of red rolling down her back.
[break][break]
"Not to say I've allowed myself to fall into naivety."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
revenant
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 20:17:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she laughs. "and if that system is meant to elevate the untrustworthy? provide them protection above the law they claim to protect?" and then she shrugs. 

"there will always be criticism. i faced it when i served. there are no right answers, but there are wrong answers. you have wolves among you, masquerading as tamed dogs, and so long as the system remains unquestioned and unshakeable, it will only lead to more bloodshed."

more. because she has seen 's hunger with her own eyes, witnessed his disregard for consequence in carnage. 
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
revenant
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 6:25:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You're echoing sentiments I already agree with."
[break][break]

Born from the ashes of the still-standing HBS, councilwoman Livy was far from a stranger to the criticism that came. Hell, she had a hand in inventing its process, refining it with years worth of experience.
[break][break]

But it isn't criticism that changes the way a clock ticks. Only by digging through its gears can someone guarantee control over how its hands move.
[break][break]

"So, tell me, what wolf do you have your mark set on?"
[break][break]

She had a good guess already, but she wanted to hear it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
revenant
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 18:36:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya frowns. agreeing with her sentiments and yet still holding the system aloft since its alternative is utter collapse. she's a fool if she believes being one of the cogs will change the way the wheel shifts. it takes outside pressure - anger and fire - to dismantle a power like this. 

"my mark?" her eyes are pale flame, a wolfish grin of her own directly contrasting her obvious lie: "i have none." she does not trust penelope. she's no reason to. and she'll be damned if she indicts herself here. 

"i work for the people now, councilwoman. more than i ever did when i was in your position."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
revenant
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 5:31:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: