he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
i'm here for a good time not a longtime, compa!
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
i. new kid on da block [ o | social ]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 10:46:57 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
with luggage at their side. there were a plethora of new recruits gathered together. where there were some who were nervous and others who were serious, there was but one that would possess a carefree nature to them.

[break]

with headphones on. the green haired boy danced to the rhythm of 's music. he would jump, skip, shimmy and sway to the sensational idol's song while awaiting for his "sponsor" to arrive. whoever would be assigned to this new recruit would have not only work cutout for them, but quite the experience for their schedule today.

[break]

"pop-pop, pop, pop, p-p-p-pop, pop-pop!" the boy loudly sung. with excitement the newcomer would speak to one of the new recruits beside him, asking, "yo, tipo! you know when 's next live concert's happenin'? i'm tryin' to bag a ticket." the recruit, cringing, looked the other way. ignoring the fellow newcomer. with a simple shrug, he would return to jamming to his tunes.

[break]

note: social open. let's have a fun time! getting back into writing, so be gentle with me hehe.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@open

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 8:15:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu jayjay"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
The establishment of new recruits was something that Admin Cross took pride in. In charge of Rocket's Training and Recruitment program, as he had taken over the seat from Underboss , he often liked to make sure that the entrance of their new recruits was as seamless as possible. Now that they had control of an entire city, it was much easier to orchestrate.

[break][break] More than that, Jayden wanted to ensure that anyone coming off of their Kanto shipment found the facilities to be as accommodating as he planned.

[break][break] Speaking to another executive, the Admin paused as he noticed one of the newer recruits making a ruckus. Normally, this would be something that Jayden would not have bothered to intervene, but the words sparked some interest.

[break][break] He walked over.

[break][break] "Rivera, right?" He blinks, glancing over at the headphones leaking acid music and as one might say, "popping beats".

[break][break] "You're a fan of ?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ chitchat

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-notes"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".jayjay"] --accent:#6B3FBC!important; --speech:#6B3FBC!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#81687A; --speech:#81687A; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody a"] font: 12px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:700; [/newclass][newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
i'm here for a good time not a longtime, compa!
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 22:26:55 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
halting his steps that were no longer full of spring. nicolas, removing one earmuff having heard his surname, turned to face the admin. "que pasa, cabron? como te trata la vida?!" jogtrotting toward the admin, he'd stop a few feet from him.

[break]

fully removing the headset and placing it around his neck. the mention of would cause nicolas to form a beaming grin, "ahuevo! you a man with taste? and here i thought this place was gonna have people with sticks up their culos!" just from mentioning the idol's name nicolas immediately found respect for the admin.

[break]

suddenly, a flash of white light would come to execute from nicolas's pocket. appearing before the admin was a pikachu who, oddly, had a distinguishable feature from other members of its species via a scruff of fur on the top of its head. crouching to meet the pikachu eye to eye, nicolas would say, upon extending his fist, "pika-pi?" the pikachu would respond, after 'fist bumping' with the rocket, "pi-pika!" he would then proceed to travel from nicolas's arm until he found himself atop of nicolas's shoulder.

[break]

"we're both fans of , dat's wifey dem; my future baby mama to be exact!"

[break]

note: i apologize for nicolas's speech, .

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@open