Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 12:29:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Hey!"
[Break][break]
Approaching the rolls of grassy terrain marking Evergrade park - their destinated meeting spot for today - Penelope raised her arm, waving gently in greeting. Beside her, a small zorua pup yapped, bouncing to keep to her stride.
[Break][break]
"Thanks for agreeing to meet. It's been a nightmare trying to find a playmate for Jimbo."
[Break][break]
Mainly because she didn't know who else to ask, but that was a detail she would rather keep to herself.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
Bond bridge [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-zorua"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,461 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 2:11:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
jimbo?

kyle was going to judge penelope's naming sense, but then he remembers the type of people she hangs out with: people who ditch her in bars, and cian. also politicians and journalists, both of which often fabricate a personality to fit in.

"jimbo is so cute. who named him?" he gives her a chance to change his view of her.

his dachsbun follows after, peering curiously from behind kyle's legs. it steps forward, nose twitching as it tries to smell the zorua beside the councilwoman.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 7:43:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"."
[break][break]

The answer should've been obvious, but she guessed the champion hesitated with assumptions.
[break][break]

"Jimmy was his first suggestion, but I shot it down."
[break][break]

Back then, it was a fun little fight between them, resulting in a fit of laughter and casual whispers of 'i love you'. She doesn't tack that onto the already semi-awkward conversation.
[break][break]

While they spoke, Jimbo continued to hop forward, embarrassment a forgotten emotion of his past. He looked to sniff the other's butt.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,461 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 13:29:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it makes sense now. given that it's him, he quickly finds a reference that could've been used, scratching the back of his head as he regrets recalling such old show.

"on the bright side, at least he didn't give him a surname." an image of a character is now imprinted as the face of the zorua. "you don't want him to be called mister neutron, right?"

the heavy sigh gets interrupted by the sight of a zorua sniffing his dachsbun's butt. the fairy-type starts to reciprocate the action and goes for the zorua's own butt.

"well, i guess he does smell nice," he says, though something else bothers him about the pokemon, "but is that normal zorua behavior?"

he couldn't imagine a vulpix doing it, so a zorua was equally as surprising.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 1:40:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"God, imagine," she laughed, shaking her head, "I would hate that for him."
[break][break]

Jimbo was already bad or not, but neutron? There wasn't a worst name to be called.
[break][break]

"Oh, no, not at all."
[break][break]

Truthfully, when Penelope adopted him, the small pup had been raised by a pack of poochyena. Apparently, he was picked on by the others, which led to his adoption.
[break][break]

Even now, those habits hadn't shaken off.
[break][break]

"Kinda makes him a bit harder to socialize with other zoruas - and believe me, I've tried."
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,461 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:48:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"well, i guess it is easer to just have him hang out with dogs than correct this behavior."

he looks at his dachsbun starting to open up to the zorua. it's still weirded out by the pokemon, but the distance between them are starting to close.

"dogs don't really care about what they look like, so that's a plus, i guess."

as he watches the two pokemon greet each other, he turns to penelope.

"jimbo neutron would make him ecstatic though." he can already imagine going poggers at a pokemon with a full name.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 1:52:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's the plan," she sighed, watching with a soft smile as her pokemon made friends with the pup. Even if progress looked to be slow, it was there at least. Which is much more than she could say about their last play date spent at the park. [break][break]

"Speaking of plans..."
[break][break]

Her gaze lifted up to meet his.
[break][break]

"What are yours? Whenever you do give up your spot as champ."
[break][break]

It was a question many didn't know themselves. With the present so paramount, thinking of what comes after felt like a luxury only a few could enjoy. Hopefully, considered himself one of those few.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,461 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 18:48:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i think i can just laze around like a vegetable once that happens and just show up for aqua stuff."

now that he thinks about it, most of the office work he worries about is more or less related to his champion title. it only ever gets muddled by things related to aqua since some of the functions of both positions overlap, but aqua never really states responsibilities outside of field work.

"i don't really have some dream of sort anyways." even as a kid.

the two continue to play, opening up more and more as time went on. his dachsbun was still weirded out by the zorua acting like a dog, but the shell's being cracked open easily by the zorua's charms.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 21:00:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

To that, a soft chuckle rolled out. She could already imagine it: Kyle, in his old age, hobbling in and out of the aqua boardroom.
[break][break]
"Really? Nothing?"
[break][break]
The two pups continued to play in the background. Occasionally, she would catch wind of her zorua trying to mimic the other's bark, only to get a strange look in return. The more he did it, the more the vixen's yaps would sound no different than the dachsbun's.
[break][break]
"I think I want to be a blogger. Travel the world, try new foods, and just write about it type shit. Would be a hella lot less stressful than this."[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,461 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 13:59:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he shrugs.

"i can tell you right now the only reason i'm was on law enforcement was so that i can work with dogs. it funds my hobbies too, so that's a plus."

perhaps admitting that it does come with certain perks that are too taboo to talk about wouldn't end well, given that she was previously a journalist. government positions, regardless of what they are, was also a secure way to make sure he has a pension as well.

the two dogs start to socialize more as the two trainers do.

"blogger. journalist. same thing-ish, i think?" he doesn't know what he's talking about. "at least you have the skill set to pursue it later on."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:49:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

They weren't, but she doesn't stand to correct him. If he'd joined the police force just to work with canines, she suspected he wasn't one to look for the finer details of things.
[break][break]
Still, she laughed, and they joked together, mingling as their dogs did the same. At the end, it became a pleasant experience for the entire group to enjoy.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bonded (m)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 3:28:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: