twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Bonding with a stranger [M|Ashley]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 18:18:11 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec had decided to take Marsha the Swampert out near the marshland, which was sort of close to Mt. Pyre.
She liked this kind of area a lot, more than likely because of her water and ground typing. Alec sat down near a tree while Marsha enjoyed her time running through mud, while also fending off wild pokemon that dared come near her and her master. Fortunately, that had not happened. Instead, she continued to enjoy her seemingly pleasant mudbath.

Marsha had also wanted Alec to join her, but Alec made a hard pass on that. "Only Arceus knows what else could be in there," Alec thought to himself. As Alec silently continued to watch Marsha enjoy herself, he failed to notice that someone else was walking up to him.

Notes: I'm terribly sorry that this is so short! x.x

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 20:14:59 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Ashley and Bongo never did have much alone time these days. What with the usage of the box system, and the massive family Ashley had procured, it made it hard to make time for each other. Ashley loved Bongo dearly, and what with Mt. Pyre, that was a new lease on life. Thanks to him, and the countless others who were felled, it gave him the second chance he needed.[break][break]

Being Rocket means that the bodies that follow you can't drag you down. To keep trotting through that black tar, knowing damn well that you will drown eventually.[break][break]

It's suffocating sometimes.[break][break]

Days like this though, when it was just the two of them, away from home, Ashley figured he'd let the gorilla go ape. But... today was special. He had flowers in his hand, and Bongo had a couple of items in his arm. Five pendants hung from the arm; shaped of a crescent moon, a wing, a sushi roll, a Raichu tail, and a small piece of metal. Each one of them, were at the ready to place up on the mountain. Each handmade.[break][break]

But he stops when he notices the Swampert, taking a lovely mudbath. A chuckle. It was nice to see Pokemon so lively as that. Bongo too, only could smile, with a hand on Ashley's shoulder. But this one was from someone in particular. Some guy with orange hair. Though it takes Ashley a minute to swish it around his mouth, the idea of conversating while he's coming to honor the dead, he decides it best to at least greet him.[break][break]

"Sup, stranger." He's polite. Bongo using his big fists as a means to help walk with him. "What brings you to Mt. Pyre?" A curious, but honest question.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ashley approaches Alec, seeing the Swampert enjoying themselves, and asks why he's here.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 23:37:46 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec looks over, hearing a stranger's voice belonging to a man that seemed to be about his age. He still had been trying to get used to talking to strangers ever since he had come back to the Hoenn Region. When he was living in the Kalos region, he kept to himself, and in a way, he sort of did the same thing when he first came back here too ... but that ship had sailed after a while. The guy seemed to be friendly enough, so the dragon tamer decided to indulge in being polite.

"Nothin' really, Marsha here likes coming to the swampy areas around here," Alec says, pointing to his female Swampert as she continued to have fun bathing in the mud pond. "What about you?" Alec asks the gentleman, also seeing the man's Rillaboom. If Alec remembered correctly, Rillaboom were from the Galar region, just like his Ineleon, Wigglez. Despite both of them being a Water type, Wigglez didn't much care for areas like this. It preferred swimming in freshwater ponds. "Name's Alec. What's yours?" he asks the stranger, figuring that giving him his name was an okay thing. Normally, Alec would either forget about greeting himself in that regard, or he'd simply just not care to do so.

Notes:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 19:26:23 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Hm. Swampert. Cute little thing, and as he chuckles, turning towards the Swampert as he makes note of it, Ashley turns back at the mention of his own business here. He holds up the bouquet in his hands.[break][break]

"Paying respects." He smiles. There's no reason to push the envelope, or explain he was here in Mt. Pyre. Or that he had intended to leave the bouquet in the spot where Bullet, Pluto, and Kiryu gave their lives for him and Isaac. It was simple. Sweet, and to the point.[break][break]

"Sawyer. Or Ash, either way, Alec." He turns his gaze up the mountain, Bongo moving nearby the mud pond-bound Swampert, and proceeding to step into it. Feet now covered in mud, he begins to stomp around to play with Marsha.[break][break]

Ashley smiles at his Rillaboom. At least Bongo was having a good time.[break][break]

He sighs. It never does get easier. His expression is sulky. "Hate to say it, but I'm almost afraid to go up there right now. So maybe I'll chill here for a second. You mind?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ashley introduces himself, stating he's paying respects, and needs a minute before he goes up.[break]
-- Bouquet in hands.[break]
- Bongo is now playing around with Marsha.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 23:06:03 GMT
alec foster Avatar
“That’s right … I almost forgot that Mt. Pyre is a place where people go to pay their respects to their own and other’s pokemon that passed,” Alec thought to himself. He had been here only a few times back when he was Pacifidlog’s Gym Leader, sometimes here on the job, or just wandering about; catching some pokemon. He remembered that he also used to be scared of this place, and from the looks of it, Ash seemed to be just as scared as well.

Once Ash had stated that he was afraid of going up there, Alec sat upright and said to him, “I don’t blame ya. I used to be scared going up there too. If you want, Marsha and I can go with you up the mountain, if you want?” Alec offered with a smirk. Marsha, who seemed to hear Alec’s offer, perked up, seeming to like the thought, despite that it meant she’d have to leave the mud bath. That was more than likely because she now had a friend to play with, being Ash’s Rillaboom.

Notes:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 2:51:48 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Ash just gives Alec a smile. "You're free to if you want. Knowing you're afraid is where the courage part comes in." He turns his head towards the way up the mountain. He's been here twice now. Well, three times. The second time was the raid. The third time, was with Kepler, Isaac, and Temp.[break][break]

The first time though... eyes shut, he cranes his head back, sheepish in appearance. "Maybe you shouldn't though." He tries to smile. Part of him wants to tell this guy he just met that he's Rocket. See how well that flies. See if he'd jump at the first chance, to judge the cover before the book.[break][break]

He hesitates completely.[break][break]

"The Pokemon I'm paying respects to, they were my fault. Two of mine, and my best friend lost his Aggron because of me." It wasn't a lie, but it isn't a full-truth either... he feels himself tense up. loved Kiryu a lot. He feels the weight press down on his shoulders. "I'm here to pay respects. It's the least I can do for causing three innocent Pokemon to die." Even after forgiving himself, Ashley still can't fully let it go. It was his fault for Bullet, Pluto, and Kiryu. Sushi too. And even Jubilee. He caused five...[break][break]

Part of him did just want to see Jubilee again.[break][break]

Bongo enjoyed Marsha's company enough, enough so to at the very least get his feet muddied, as he monkeys around a little more, but Ashley was looking rough again. With a look to Marsha, he points to Ashley, with an intent to cheer him up. Hopping out of the mud, he places a muddy hand on the guy's shoulder.[break][break]

"Thanks, Bongo... still up to go with, Alec? Marsha too, of course."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ashley explains why he's here, and almost doesn't want him to come with.[break]
- He refers to the Mt. Pyre raid, where we lost his Starly and Lunatone, and Isaac his Aggron.[break]
- Bongo attempts to cheer Ashley up, and Ashley asks if he's still willing to make the trip.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]