Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
you're the 8th wonder [ee, c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:15:02 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg stomped through the late March snow, the paper bags of grocery store goods hanging from her arms like square, brown fruit. Banana Phone buzzed a spiral around her, zipping up the manicured path-- artfully overgrown and green even in the grip of this cursed fucking season-- to Elisa’s door. The ghost-thing tried to knock and did little but phase through the door.

Cyg sighed heavily as the Rotom pulled back and frowned, confused.

From behind her, her Scorbunny ran up and knocked on the door-- a rapid, automatic-weapon-sounding, hyperactive beat that fell into silence as the shy creature darted back behind his trainer.

“Delivery!” Cyg called, and then, “It’s not a body this time, promise!”
[attr="class","thadtag"]
mission: affection's confections
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 18:13:47 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Not a body this time? How disappointing."[break][break]

Elisabeth pushed open the door, teasing gently as she smiled at her sole employee. The enormous bags in her arms elicited the faintest rise of an eyebrow, curiosity piqued, as the Rotom floated inside. Behind her, the entirety of the cottage's first floor was empty, the shop closed on on this snowy day.[break][break]

"Your Scorbunny is certainly enthusiastic," she commented, allowing her friend inside. "I don't suppose those bags were getting too heavy for you out there in the cold?"[break][break]

She far preferred spring to winter.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Affection's Confections.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:28:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“I know, I know,” Cyg said, clicking her tongue and mockingly wistful, “how droll.”

Dandelion looked up at Elisa with wide, doe eyes, almost as though he hadn’t expected the door to actually open. With a squeak of panic he zipped away to hide behind his trainer’s legs.

“Dandy and some of the other youts may have gotten into some of my groceries and eaten an entire package of peanut butter cups,” Cyg fake-growled, glaring down at the lagomorph. “He’s the last one with any energy. The rest of them crashed an hour ago, thank god.”

She carefully clomps her boots free of snow on the patio steps and toes them off to leave them outside.

“Remember how we met?” she asked, holding up the grocery bags suspended from her arms, like ripe fruit fit to burst. “Baking. But I thought we could just, y’know, do it for ourselves, this time. Happy galentines day and all.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:06:36 GMT
[nospaces]

"I do remember," she said, a note of fondness weaving its way into her gentler reply. "It was one of my favorite early missives on behalf of Rocket, in fact."[break][break]

Infinitely preferable to smuggling missions, although she had never managed to escape those, had she? She'd been paired with mere days ago.[break][break]

"You were quite panicked, as I recall," she continued with a pleasant hum as she helped unpack the groceries on the counter. A hand reached up for basic recipe ingredients -- flour, sugar, cinnamon, and so on -- as she laughed. "I think you're much more confident now, hm?"[break][break]

Thieves notwithstanding.[break][break]

"Did you have any recipes in mind?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:07:04 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Yeah. Thems was the days.” Her voice goes a little wistful, mouth cranking up in a dry grin. “Making cakes for the suits and stealing diamonds. God, simpler times, am I right?”

Cyg laughed as she began stowing the perishables in the fridge: milk, eggs, butter. “Oh, god, yeah, I was terrified and 100% sure they were going to fire me. Though I don’t think Rocket does firing so I felt like they were going to sleep me with the fishes.” She presses the wrinkles out of a plastic bag and begins to fold it neatly in quarters. “I had no idea what I was getting into.”

None of them did, she expected; what had started as a moderately small-time criminal organization and gotten pushed back into the shadows with the UB war was now blossoming into its truest forms: a moderately big-time criminal organization with a penchant for domestic terrorism and crimes against humanity.

“I saw a recipe for these… white chocolate dipped cherry cookies that I was going to try. Oh, I also picked up this-- it’s so cheesy.” She pulls out a red book with golden emboss on the cover: Fairytale Baking: Delicious Treats inspired by Classic Stories.

“I thought it might be… cute.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:35:09 GMT
[nospaces]

"Now we're the suits," she teased, her laughter sparkling with amusement at the memory. "And enduring subpar baking from our subordinates, no less."[break][break]

It was a simpler time, though, as Cygne said. It felt so much longer than a year ago. War had a way of doing that, as did responsibility.[break][break]

"But it's a little funny, to think baking was the thing that made you fear you were incompetent, over anything else," she carried on, looking at the recipe that had been placed in front of them. Her eyes lit up with interest at the title. "Oh, that's endearing. I rather like that one," she said, pointing at one glossy picture in particular.[break][break]

The white chocolate dipped cherry cookies looked delicious enough to eat off the page.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 21:44:19 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg stuck her pointer finger in the air and flipped it down in a dramatic point. “Correction: you are the suit. I’m still just a lil’ old grease monkey.” It was like the more she said it-- she was just normal, she wasn’t aiming for anything high or spectacular-- the less it fucking hurt.

She snorts and rolls her eyes. “Right? Over all the other fuckin’ stuff that I’m bad at. I’m over here worried about my baking skills.” She knows her way around Elisa’s kitchen-- and her house, and her secret underground poison factory-- like its the back of her hand, so she gets down a handful of mixing bowls.

Cranking on the sink to wash her hands, she looks over at Elisa.

“I was talking to about his bar and he said he’s gone Rocket-only for employ. I know you don’t have hella staffing but it’s got me thinking… are you worried about the floristry?” She scrubs her hands and runs them under the steaming water. “Like, being a weak spot? Or, like, a… a leak spot, I guess.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 18:02:21 GMT
[nospaces]

She joined Cygne in the preparing of the mixing bowls, though she was content to let her friend take the lead this time. It warmed her, to see how confident Cygne had become in her kitchen after first meeting her confused and stumbling in that Rocket mission a year ago.[break][break]

The question she posed, however, made Elisabeth pause for a moment.[break][break]

"If I am to be honest," she admitted, green eyes sliding over to her companion, "I begin to think the floristry's time is winding down."[break][break]

It was the first time she had admitted that quiet doubt aloud, and doing so felt both shameful and relieving at once.[break][break]

"We have had so many defectors, and I have not done the best at shrouding my identity. I suppose I never thought that--well, I didn't expect someone like me would matter in Rocket, really."[break][break]

She laughed then, attempting to wave away the concern with a faint attempt at humor. Still, there was a bittersweet tinge to the admission.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 15:00:42 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg split her time between reading the recipe and doing what her grandpa had taught her: dry ingredients in one bowl, wet in another. With her hands busy, it became easier to ignore the pain that was slowly sinking through the inlets of her lungs.

“I hate that,” she said, a sort of truthfulness to her that only came out in Elisa’s presence, “but I just generally hate change, so.”

She didn’t want to lose the Floristry. It meant so much to her. It was her routine and her income, but it was more than that. It was teaching Elisa how to use Instagram. It was kissing in the greenhouses. It was cross-pollinating with Feldspar, taking inventory with Zenaïs, listening to dungeons and dragons podcasts as she copied floral patterns she liked on Pinterest.

“Same, girl. Same.” Three drops of red food coloring and the dough began to turn slightly pink. “And look at us. I still don’t. But you? Sheesh.”

It made sense that Elisa would have to change. To grow. Because what was growth, but change?

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 6:34:04 GMT
[nospaces]

"I think there's something to be said for that, yes. That growth demands us to change."[break][break]

Change itself invited a sort of grief for what you left behind.[break][break]

This cottage had been an indulgent whim of her own excess, made possible from an inheritance too vast for any one person to successfully squander. Her desires had been simple, in so many ways. To be alone. To be able to pursue her own small happinesses. To be able to enjoy the sunlight that poured in through her windows, and to step outside and find herself surrounded by trees.[break][break]

But the dream had changed, too. Teaching Kalosian recipes to Cygne. Setting up a television set against her better judgment, because her friend ensured her that stories were better seen than merely read. Shopping trips at Lilycove boutiques where she could spoil her friends. Decorating her home with for Halloween.[break][break]

Teaching her friend everything she knew about flowers, the good and the bad alike.[break][break]

"Did I ever tell you why I wanted to be a florist?" she asked suddenly, turning to Cygne as she wiped her hands on her apron. "I don't know if I have."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 22:24:35 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Right, well. That’s all growth is, isn’t it? Change.” She rolled the dough out and reached for a plastic cup and some flour, to use as a cookie cutter. “But there are… dimensions of it, right? Levels of… drasticness? Drasticity?”

They fall into a contemplative silence as Cyg begins to lay out the little circular cookies on a baking sheet. She looks up at Elisa, presses down on the glass with her palm.

“Because your late husband was a horrible, awful, monstrous excuse of a respiring lump of flesh and you wanted something beautiful and sharp in your life?” she guessed, taking a stab in the dark.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 22:35:52 GMT
[nospaces]

The cookies on the pan look quaint, invitingly so. Baking had changes too, didn't it? The rising of the dough in the heat, becoming something different than the cold, sugary slab that stared up at them now.[break][break]

"Something like that." She sprinkled flour over the unfinished cookies, a small smile peeking out despite herself. "He never thought I could be successful at taking care of myself. Employment, and all that."[break][break]

She'd never held a job, really; she'd been exchanged from her parents' house to his house, one sheltered existence exchanged for another.[break][break]

"I know everything I do in Rocket counts, but... Being here with you, working on things like this, I find it very satisfying. Like it's proving myself all over again, to a version of myself that wasn't sure if I could be someone who stood on her own."[break][break]

She snuck a bite of dough, licking her finger, before she glanced over at her companion.[break][break]

"Well," she amended, a slow grin spreading on her lips, "not exactly on my own. But I think I prefer that change from my initial plans."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 23:30:59 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“He was a limpid, wet, syphilitic-brain-rotted tyrant that the world is better without. It’s not surprising to me that he was fucking stupid, too.”

There’s an angry sort of passion that surges through her voice, like heat through volcanic rock, red and pulsing and ever-present though you might not see it. Anyone who harms Elisa is lower than dirt, in Cyg’s eyes; but ol’ Eddie had a special place in her heart, and when, eventually, Cyg saw him in hell, he was going to want to go a few levels deeper just to get away from her.

“I get it. Maybe not… maybe not as much as you, but.” Cyg slides the prepared trays in the ovens, then sets about getting a pot with water and a bowl for a double boiler, to melt some chocolate. “No one expected me to be able to make it on my own. No degree, trade school debt, 2.5 GPA. Every month that I paid my rent and kept a roof over my head was another 30 days where I had exceeded expectations.”

But the bar was so low and she was digging her own grave with every check she signed. A double-edged sword of survival and monotonous mediocrity.

She turned away from the stove while the water heated and wiped her hands on a towel.

“You’re incredible. Everything you’ve done is incredible. And, honestly, Elisa? The fact that I’m here right now? That’s because of you. And that’s incredible in its own right, because I think if I’d had to go through what you did, I wouldn’t be alive, let alone step in and help a terrified girl I don’t know bake a cake.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 3:37:09 GMT
[nospaces]

The warmth in 's voice left her briefly speechless, and Elisabeth's gaze turned to the hanging plants that surrounded them in her little cottage. Their pleasant floral aromas wafted through the vicinity, inviting in their sweet fragrance; it was enough to mask any doubts of what might poisons might lurk in the basement below.[break][break]

A finger worried with the hem of her skirt, restless.[break][break]

"Would you believe me if I said I feel it's always been the other way around?" she ventured then, turning back to look at Cyg as she busied herself at the stove.[break][break]

Elisabeth found herself, as always, at a loss when forced to contend with the version of her that the other woman held in her mind. To her mind, her story was not a triumphant one. Regrets spilled from every corner of her memory, of choices she wished she had taken and doors of opportunity left unopened and now locked to her entry.[break][break]

"When I look at you, Cyg, I see someone who has accomplished so much on her own, despite adversity. I have only given you an opportunity to showcase the strengths you already possess. If you had been the one in my situation..." She trailed off, then shook her head. "No. I don't think you ever would be, if I am to be honest."[break][break]

Because Cygne valued the inherent good in others. Because Cygne did not let others treat her the way Elisabeth had let herself be treated.[break][break]

Perhaps that was what had endeared Elisabeth the most to her friend and coworker -- not merely the ways in which their struggles aligned, but the ways in which Cygne embodied the parts of her own story that Elisabeth wished had been written differently.[break][break]

Her hand moved to rest on the other blonde's shoulder in a light, gentle squeeze.[break][break]

"You're a remarkable person, Cygne. And you became that without me, I assure you."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:58:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: