saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 12:00:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

in the one week that has passed by, he has done close to nothing apart from visiting his favorite florist. even after their little picnic date, she still remains his favorite if only because he knows of no one else.[break][break]

consequences arrive in the form of the councilwoman. this time, he is not as caught off guard as the last. he's already sitting on the porch ready to greet her.[break][break]

"hey."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:16:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It's been a week since her last visit to the ranch, and since then, like before, thoughts of never truly detangled themselves from her thoughts. Whether it be in flashes of anger or hurt, they'd rattle her body all the same, driving out all mentions of anything else.
[break][break]
This issue had only intensified as news came slapped onto her desk in the form of a neat manilla folder that morning.
[break][break]
"Don't hey me." She narrowed her gaze at him, voice running cold. "Why the fuck did you leave the ranch?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:19:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no greeting then. that's fine.[break][break]

"oh come on. surely you must have expected that given, well, me."[break][break]

he barks out a laugh, condescending more than anything. perhaps a tinge of a GRUDGE manages to find its way through.[break][break]

"are you really that surprised?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:33:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hurt doesn't fear revealing itself in this moment, peaking through the blinders of red frustration.
[Break][break]
"I thought--"
[Break][break]
Words crumble in her mouth, searing into ash. Whatever purpose her explaination might've held had been lost in the heaps shame that fell onto her. How foolish could she be for trusting someone so desperate to prove her wrong?
[Break][break]
"Nevermind, you're right. I should've expected it from you."
[Break][break]
She pause, shaking her head.
[Break][break]
"Can you at least explain why? And don't tell me you needed to cancel your fucking order."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:39:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

fingers dig into the gap between the device and his ankle, maneuvering around to allow for some reprieve from the tightness of it.[break][break]

"my order?"[break][break]

no point playing dumb when they both know he went to see in her cottage.[break][break]

"oh. i wanted to look at the flowers she had already prepared. a lot of work went into them so i thought it'd be a shame to let it go to waste."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:48:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

He wasn't even taking her seriously. Who did he see right now? or councilwoman Livy? Somehow, both answers left a bitter taste on her tongue.
[Break][break]
Fingers curled into fists at her sides, tips of her nails digging into the flesh of her palms. It's brief spark of pain grounded her.
[Break][break]
"You know what's also a shame? Breaking a government fucking sanction."
[Break][break]
Why was she getting so angry? Was it the fact he'd broken the one method to prove his innocence? Or was it the implications that laid at wait around the corner, ready to strike her down.
[Break][break]
"For what? Flowers? Don't lie to me. I'm not that naive."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 15:56:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

that is also a shame but he had broken that last week when she was here. the lake sits outside of the allowed vicinity so even approaching it had been a violation, let alone taking a long swim in it.[break][break]

"why are you getting so worked up?"[break][break]

he stands, approaching without caution.[break][break]

"what is there to lie about? she's just my florist."[break][break]

my florist.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:02:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Confidence is met with wariness, as Penelope took a step back, heat still simmering off her skin.
[Break][break]
"I'm getting worked up because you can't seem to follow the simple rules of a house arrest."
[Break][break]
And, if he couldn't do that, then...
[Break][break]
She shook her head, keeping those thoughts at bay. That wasn't what mattered right now.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:08:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he takes two steps forward for every step back she takes. longer strides allow him to close the distance easily, though he has yet to reach out for her.[break][break]

"no, you wouldn't be this worked up. it must be something else."[break][break]

like what? what could possibly make her this upset?[break][break]

"are you jealous, penny? is that what this is about?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:15:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

There was no escaping his movement. Where she takes one step, he took two, doubling every inch of space until little separated them.
[Break][break]
"Of course not."
[Break][break]
The accusation jabbed at her side, striking her with this sharp pain she couldn't quite evade. Still, penelop kept her ground, refusing to concede to it's truth.
[Break][break]
"If you want to waste your time visiting that florist, so be it. But don't fucking break your house arrest for it."
[Break][break]
There'll be plenty of time after it's off, anyways.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:18:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you could have sent someone else to reprimand me but, no, you chose to be here. you chose to see me in person because you think there's something more to my visit."[break][break]

he pauses, letting the unsaid stew.[break][break]

"well there isn't. she's just my florist, and the visit was purely professional."[break][break]

but what about the trip to mount chimney? he wonders if she'll bring that up. she's smart enough to connect the dots if she so wishes.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:26:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She ignored his further accusations with a glare. They were right - painfully so - but she wasn't about to relinquish what little edge she still held onto.
[Break][break]
"then why visit? Why not send a letter back? Or ask for pictures to see her work? I'm sure she would understand."
[Break][break]
A pause broke her slew of heavy words. It was growing harder to maintain any level of composure. [Break][break]

"Unless, for some reason, that visit couldn't wait?"
[Break][break]
Again, insecurity found it's way into her eyes. An infectious disease she wished nothing more than to rid herself of. Unfortunately, there seemed to be no cure for the ache that shattered bone and drained her body of it's warmth.
[Break][break]
"Or the visit to Mt chimney?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:40:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"because house arrest is driving me fucking insane! that's why."[break][break]

which is something they have been through over and over again that it feels repetitive now. again, she should have known better.[break][break]

"the visit to chimney was to check in on groudon unless you forgot about that too."[break][break]

she didn't. he never told her and it had only been a tiny detail in the incident report so it would not be difficult to have missed it.[break][break]

a sigh leaves him.[break][break]

"i didn't see her to fuck her, if that's what you're worried about."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:53:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"liar."
[BREAK][BREAK]
There was no basis for this assumption. No ground to which she could walk on. Just flimsy emotions clawing their way up her throat.
[BREAK][BREAK]
It didn't matter if the lie was hidden amongst a stack of truths, or if it were all a bundle of lies from the start - no trust could be found between them. No level of understanding could've been forged.[BREAK][BREAK]

Because, since the beginning, their relationship had sprung from the ashes of trust to others outside the bounds of just this conversation. It was foolish to expect what even wasn't granted. [BREAK][BREAK]
Loyalty.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"But it's fine. That's between you two. Despite what you think, I'm here for the league, not for myself."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lights up
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 17:14:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"why are you like this?"[break][break]

he had expected shades of jealousy but not this. this is almost suffocating.[break][break]

"i'm not lying to you. not that i even want to in the first place but i told you i wouldn't do that. i don't want to hurt you the samw way i hurt eva."[break][break]

but given the natural state of their dynamic, he cannot blame her for thinking that he's lying. he does it so easily, after all. aa easily as he breathes.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]