thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
What Goes Bump in the Night [M][C]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 13:01:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though Gavin does not speak up in support of Soyeon's plan, his silence also offers no dissent... yet. If she could achieve a compromise without further violence, so be it, but he was well prepared to take further action if she were to fail.[break][break]

He leans against the cold metal wall of the submarine, his Sylveon settling at his heels.[break][break]

Soyeon looks positively insane as she argues with herself, but eventually the ghosts seem to settle in response to her words.[break][break]

"I don't imagine possession is pleasant."[break][break]

He'd never experienced it himself; his willpower was such that any mental intrusion was met with immediate hostility.[break][break]

"I'm afraid my own skills with a needle are rudimentary at best." He could sew up skin, had done so on multiple occasions when he'd taken a beating in Kanto, but he had a feeling that the Banette would want a less utilitarian treatment. A pang of loss strikes him as he thinks of ; he'd have been good at that kind of thing, surely. Pushing the melancholy away, he offers Soyeon a curt nod. "You handled yourself well. Thank you for settling the matter."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 7:13:46 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon smiled at the praise, giving a curt node of her head. "Thank you, sir. I appreciate you allow me to defuse the situation. It was a little risky...but at least we were able to settle this without harming the Pokémon." Another telltale sign of her forced coercion with Rocket or maybe just that naïve part of her that had wanted to see Pokemon as partners still. It really depended on who was viewing the statement and their feelings to the concept as a whole. Regardless, the woman brushed her lab coat to ensure no dust or anything else was present before glancing to the army of haunted dolls behind her. "I should show these guys to my quarters before things get a bit too out of hand. I promise to be responsible for any trouble they may cause. But if the other room was any sign, they should just want somebody to be around. I-Is there anything else you need from me, sir?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 2:56:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

As the action winds down and adrenaline fades, exhaustion settles in its place. Gavin finds himself suppressing a yawn, reminded of the fact that he should have been home a few hours ago.[break][break]

So, when moves toward dissolving their impromptu partnership, Gavin acquiesces with a nod.[break][break]

"No, you're free to get back to your work," he affirms. "Good night."[break][break]

Recalling his Pokemon, Gavin departs in the direction of the submarine's exit: it was time to go home and get some rest.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:08:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: