Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 2:17:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]
"what are you looking at so intently?"
[break][break]
in one fell swoop he lifts her outstretched legs up, moves underneath to sit on the couch, settles them neatly in his lap, and reaches for her phone.
[break][break]
"you've been glued to the screen all day."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 5:05:44 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"hm?"[break][break]
annalise doesn't look up from her phone, even as maneuvers her around so he can sit on the couch beside her. she doesn't seem to be texting anyone or watching anything particularly distracting. just the occasional swipe of her thumb down the center of the screen.
[break][break]
"wha — "
[break][break]
her phone disappears out of her hands. she sits up and reaches out for it with a laugh.
[break][break]
"hey! i need that!"
[break][break]
no longer tethered to her phone, she finally seems to process his question. her smile shrinks, bordering sheepish and apologetic.
[break][break]
"sorry, i've just been waiting to hear back about this internship i applied for. i should be hearing back from them today or, like, tomorrow or ... "
[break][break]
never, she thinks with a little shrug.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:32:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

her sinking expression causes a bubble of quit to rise in his chest, and he smiles nervously, guiltily. on reflex he reaches out to place a comforting hand on her leg, leaning across the couch and closer to her.
[break][break]
"hey, come on. you know it's coming any day now."
[break][break]
he offers her a comforting smile.
[break][break]
"where's this internship? you never told me you were applying anywhere. i would've helped. i got contacts... kind-of."
[break][break]
he chuckles lightly.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 11:24:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"i hope so."
[break][break]
annalise gives him a reassuring smile to placate the guilt lining the edges of his own. she places a warm hand over his as he leans in closer, looking more amused the more he speaks. contacts, huh?
[break][break]
"more contacts than me?" she teases. honestly, he probably does know a guy who knows a guy in the ecology field, but she's head ranger. her work and her major often intersect.
[break][break]
"i wanted it to be a surprise," comes the confession. "i applied to a bunch of places to kinda, like, cast my net wide and whatever. this one is technically in mossdeep, i think, but i'll be working all over the region."
[break][break]
and maybe the occasional work trip to other regions, too, if the world is ever not facing calamity.
[break][break]
"they're, like, the research facility if you're an ecology major, but y'know, the other ones are good too!"
[break][break]
annalise points at the phone in his hands, eyes big and pleading.
[break][break]
"could you refresh my emails for me?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe [break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 2:44:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

"i don't know about more per say, but, you're looking at the guy who almost made it into the elite four!" that gave him some clout. could he ask , or ? perhaps knew someone.
[break][break]
he tosses it to the back of his mind for processing, as he listens.
[break][break]
"that sounds... complicated," he says with a lopsided grin, "i didn't know you were so into ecology though. have you been taking classes in-between tasks?" he's genuinely curious. she must have some serious conviction.
[break][break]
at her urging he looks down to her phone. a (1) appears, and he tries to bite back his own excitement. last thing greyson wanted to raise her hopes, just to crush them moments later.
[break][break]
"ellie, give us good luck!" the comfey floats down from her perch atop a nearby plant, mewing and chirping words of encouragement. she continues even as she lands gently on anna's head.
[break][break]
tossing a good luck of his own, he refreshes the email. his brow furrows as he turns the phone to her.
[break][break]
"is that...?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:46:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"greyson," she whines. "where do you think i go when i'm not at hq or here?"
[break][break]
before he can guess, she fills the silence that follows with the answer: "i go to class."
[break][break]
his command to his comfey makes her heart leap. did he see a new email on her phone? she waits with bated breath, eyes fixed on even as the featherlight weight of ellie lands on her head, bestowing good luck.
[break][break]
she reaches out for her phone once he turns it towards her, coveting it with both hands. once she has it, she holds it close to her face, eyes feverishly skimming the body of the email.
[break][break]
"oh my god!" she yelps, clapping a hand over her mouth. she looks over the top of her phone at greyson, eyes big. time stretches, then, finally, she lowers her hand and lets out a little whisper: "i got it."
[break][break]
realization strikes. "i actually got it!"
[break][break]

she pulls her legs off of his and shifts on the couch so she can pounce on him. her lips press against the corner of his mouth. [break][break]"thanks," she kisses him again. "for being my good luck charm!"
[break][break]
annalise reaches for her phone, temporarily discarded, so she can read the email again. so she can be sure sure it really happened. [break][break]her smile gets a little smaller with each line re-read.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 3:42:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

"what? what? what is it?"
[break][break]

greyson feels his own nerves and excitement, especially having only read the subject of the email, and not its contents.
[break][break]

then her words bring a fullness to his heart.
[break][break]

"yes!" then it's all he can do to hold back his laughter, and remain upright as she flings herself at him. her kisses are warm, and smothering. not that he'll complain, mind you.
[break][break]

"i think you mean ellie was the good luck charm!" the comfey mews excitedly, just happy to be part of the team.
[break][break]
[break][break]

"is it too early for celebratory drinks?" he pushes himself up from the couch, spinning around the arm and making his way to the kitchen. he's talking, though his words are really just things to fill in the gap.
[break][break]

the fridge opens, and then closes, and soon enough he's returned. glasses and wine. her expression stops him in his tracks though.
[break][break]

"is it not what you expected?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 9:11:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise looks up at as he returns with wine, watching him stop short. the vibe, the excitement — it all withers beneath the expression on her face. she shakes her head at his question, setting her phone down.
[break][break]
"it's everything i expected."
[break][break]
it's everything she wants. her shot-in-the-dark interview, the one she had laughed about to because it would never pan out, actually manifested something in the end.
[break][break]
"i just ... "
[break][break]
she bites the inside of her cheek, savoring the last, fleeting moments of it within arms reach.
[break][break]
"i think i should decline it."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:20:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]

greyson nearly recoils, lips twitching between a smile, and a frown. a giggle tinged with shades of confusion slips through.
[break][break]
"sorry, i'm confused - you want to say no?"
[break][break]
he moves closer, setting the glasses down with all the grace of a emboar ballerina. luckily, nothing spills.
[break][break]
"this is everything you wanted. why would you refuse it?"
[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 3:23:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"i don't want to," she corrects, voice soft and despondent. [break][break]
"i have to."
[break][break]
being head ranger, especially in these times, leaves little room for anything else in her life. her academic career is marked with middling grades and low attendance. while she does her best to see when time permits, all of her other friends have fallen to the wayside, meetings excused away under the burden of being too busy. [break][break]and every idle moment has a sense of restlessness that never quite seems to go away, like she should be checking her emails or doing something. even now, it's a low droning in the back of her mind, elevator music for their conversation.[break][break]
"i'd just be, like, way too busy. i just wish — "
[break][break]
the suggestion nearly passes by glossed lips, but it's caught behind her teeth instead. [break][break]
"i wish i could take a break, i guess."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:47:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson sees the problem immediately.
[break]
[break]

"if you're looking for someone to agree with you — you've come to the wrong guy." he pushes out air through his nostrils as he laughs ever-so-slightly. "you forget that i dropped my gym leader responsibilities because it became too much for me."
[break]
[break]

it was clear that the ranger role was important to her, but the pressure that came with it... it wasn't healthy.
[break]
[break]

"head ranger or not, you can still be a ranger. you're not letting anyone down or anything if the job just isn't for you."
[break]
[break]

other than probably but he didn't really count.

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
honk shoo
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 8:05:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
his disagreement — even without elaboration — is enough to plant seeds of doubt. [break][break]is it really that easy? she wonders, absorbed in some internal debate that leaves gaps in his statements. had made his decision to leave sound so graceful when he told her, reducing it down to a retirement after his hard work for the league. she doesn't feel like she has the same rapport or tenure to walk away from it like that.
[break][break]
he comes back into center focus.
[break][break]
"you think so?" she entertains the thought. "because, i dunno — i think i'd let a lot of people down, but ... "
[break][break]
but the more she thinks about it, the more enticing it sounds to not be drowning all the time.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] [break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
honk shoo
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:07:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Her feelings resonate with him. That lingering sense of dissapointment, not only to others, but also yourself; that feeling of giving up. Those voices were some of the loudest, both before and after his decision had been made. But, perspective now offers him a unique chance to help her in some way.
[break][break]
"The only one you need to worry about letting down, is yourself." He says with finality, despite how soft his voice actually was. "Do you think your letting yourself down?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights