they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
EEK!!! an infestation!
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 21:47:24 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
The worst possible thing could have happened.

Felicity stood, shoulders slumped, at the entrance to the gardens. The gardens really encompassed a large courtyard featuring a lot of artfully curated native flora to take advantage of the best sources of light and wind flow. There were tall trees that the building was constructed around, as well as several well developed plants native to Johto that were expertly cared for and pruned.

It was all covered, currently, in silk.

Felicity had been informed by one of the regulars, an older gentleman who had tapped them on the shoulder and brought them out. He'd been kind enough to leave the number for the local ranger station, considering this was a bug pokemon infestation. They'd been informed the rangers surely would be more than happy to help out a citizen and relocate the bugs.

They tapped the phone keys on the rotary phone (a clever working relic for sure) and rubbed their forehead as a caterpie scuttled across the window. Stress made their face red and their eyes wet, but they cleared their throat as the phone was answered.

"Y-yes hello? I-I need some help with an infestation..."

Their voice crackled, a weary rasp as they explained the issue. They were assured someone would come to help relocate the bugs safely, and simply sat down to wait.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the diva
he / him
twenty-six
may twenty-sixth
lumiose city, kalos
androsexual
ranger
cadet
bang bang,
you're done.
5 height
5 height
float like a butterfly? b!tch i sting.
awards
33 posts
leyon cœur DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leyon
leyon cœur
EEK!!! an infestation!
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 21:35:26 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"] & OPEN
[attr="class","leymain"]well this is just perfect. leyon frowns, looking over the place in slateport that’s covered in silk.

like most rangers in the area, he’d gotten the notification that somebody needed help with an infestation problem. while he really didn’t want to deal with that, he had also been eyeing some particularly expensive shoes and this job would pay for those shoes without him tapping into bill money.

so here he was, decidedly going against bugs, for a new pair of kicks.

selfish? definitely. but he also would perhaps maybe appreciate helping out somebody in need. or. whatever.

”yo.” leyon greets the owner with a small wave. ”i’m and i’ll be one of two rangers answering your—“

then he catches sight of the place and his eyes widen in near horror.

”holy shit! place is covered!” he curses his need for the shoes. ”that’s gonna be annoying.”
[attr="class","leypoke"]
[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass][newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #808080; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.leytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]