orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Ranger Review: Orion
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:49:01 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtol"]
[attr="class","main"]

Notes in his file that Tam had written.[break][break]

Tam.[break][break]

The loneliness aches in his chest, flickers briefly in his expression as pain before he shutters it. They'd been nothing official, but he felt the other man's absence as a void in his chest. Feelings were too much in their infancy to be called love, but he'd held an affection for Tam that made his departure sting.[break][break]

He couldn't exactly tell Razz any of that.[break][break]

He's so caught up in his emotions that he almost misses what Razz says next, blinks and allows a brief silence to stretch between them as he belatedly processes.[break][break]

Eventually, he just asks, "Why?"[break][break]

He was certain Razz loathed him. He wouldn't be the first.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtol] --accent: #bf5475; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 7:12:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Oddly enough the silence is something he doesn't mind while Orion seems to be pondering things over. Razz pass the other to Salem who seemed to be making a so/so motion as he seemed to be gauging the other. He doesn't need much thought into the question, "Like I said a lot of changes are going on, and I feel a lot here would find some comfort in keeping a trusted constant around. [break][break]

Besides that you were an Elite at one point and after reading the report from Littleroot I trust in your ability, I know you and I haven't really been on the best foot with one another but..."
Razz just gives a shrug as if to show off that he didn't care about any of that. Or at the very least try and signal to the other that he was willing to let it all go, "My people skills shouldn't be what keeps you down, I trust in the report and I hope eventually you can trust me"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:08:25 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtol"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Trusted," Orion echoes. He laughs, dry as the desert. "I don't really know that they trust me."[break][break]

Or if they did, he wasn't sure that they should. How many times had he found himself in Tam's office for the wrong reasons?[break][break]

He's not sure should trust him, either, and shock is too light a descriptor for what he feels when Razz expresses that he does. What had Orion ever done to earn the trust of the now-Head Ranger?[break][break]

"Your people skills?" He's so surprised that he laughs again, though this time it rings more genuine. "I don't think you're the problem."[break][break]

It was no secret that Orion sucked at social interaction, not even to Orion himself.[break][break]

"Well, uh. Shit. I guess I can... try it out."[break][break]

He rubs the back of his neck with his good hand, feeling suddenly self conscious. He'd been ready to storm out a minute ago for all the wrong reasons.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtol] --accent: #bf5475; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtol .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]