saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:29:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

who fights for you, matias?[break][break]

not many do but time has given him helped him realize he doesn't care for their approval. he doesn't care for their support. none of it matters in the end, really.[break][break]

what he does care for are his loved ones.[break][break]

when he returns from a lost life, he invites back to his ranch, preferring the casualness of that as opposed to the office.[break][break]

"how have you been, calla?"[break][break]

he asks as they walk along the lake.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:05:54 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] She has no real way of knowing if or how her words might stick with him in the time that lapses between then and now. [break][break]
Work feels pretty much as it should—like work.[break][break]
But after a particular mission, something seems to shift. It’s a strange, surreal kind of thing: walking into work one day and expecting the typical Matias she’s come to know. Only to meet a completely different one.[break][break]
The reports that people of her rank are edited down. Just the details needed to keep on working.[break][break]
So when Matias invites her away from HQ, of course she’s gonna go.[break][break]
Her boots sink into loamy dirt as they wander the lakeshore, and she glances up with him with curious eyes. “I feel like I should be the one asking you that, Matias.”[break][break]
She flips the long rope of her braid over one shoulder. “Alright, I guess. Busy. Somehow, even when I’m you’re rep, and you’re stuck elsewhere.” It’s said with the air of a loose joke, though. Nothing truly resentful.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A0E0D9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 10:07:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i've been okay, really. just busy with work. same old, same old."[break][break]

and that's the truth; most of it, anyway; because what else has he done since returning from galar? he had never been gone in the first place, at least not physically, so it was just like any other day.[break][break]

except it isn't.[break][break]

"are you happy working with me, calla?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:00:15 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Her eyes narrow, though she keeps them straight ahead on the well-worn path. “Vague much?” The corner of her mouth hitches up, but she won’t press further than that.[break][break]

It doesn’t matter anyway, because he derails her line of thought moments later.[break][break]

“Huh?” The blatant reaction falls out of her mouth before she can find a more eloquent response.[break][break]

Matias towers over her, so she has to practically bend with how quickly her head whips up to look at him. “Why do you ask?” is what she finally settles on. It’s a non-answer, if only because she doesn’t quite know how to respond yet.[break][break]

She remembers how she felt when he first hired her. But that has mellowed out some–even after her frustration at his house arrest. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 7:33:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she gives herself whiplash with how swiftly she looks up at him. he chuckles in response.[break][break]

"i need to know how long you'll be with me."[break][break]

he says simply.[break][break]

"i wouldn't blame you if you chose to leave. i just need to know, that's all."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 19:23:30 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] as she spins toward him, silvery blonde strands of hair whip at her cheeks. her brows furrow, and calla realizes that she never can quite figure him out, can she?[break][break]
"What's that supposed to mean?"[break][break]
it comes out more incredulously than she intends. "i don't get you," she finally admits with an airy sigh. her arms fold. "you get back from some...dream world, and now you ask if i'm going to jump ship from my job?"[break][break]
her eyes narrow up at him into violet slivers.[break][break]
"why? are others leaving? have you done something else - ? again?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:37:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it wasn't a dream world," he snaps back, unable to bite back the flash of annoyance that rises at the implication that his life with had merely been a dream. it was real. it had to be.[break][break]

after a sigh, he continues.[break][break]

"i've not done anything, no, but it's only a matter of time before something happens. i just need to know if i can trust you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 3:57:18 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Calla’s eyebrows shoot up, and so do both of her hands. “Alright, okay, sheesh,” she concedes snippishly. “Just parroting the reports, chill.” Her wide-eyed glance darts to the side, but she’s not afraid of him. That’s probably her mistake, but she’s always dealt better with Matias’ attitude by handing it right back.[break][break]

She says nothing else, though, and only waits for him to proceed. Head tilting to the side.[break][break]

“You know you sound way suspicious, right?” she deadpans after a moment, “because you sound way suspicious.” Her eyes roll, arms folding, “But yeah, sure. I said I was on your side, didn’t I?” But how far does that go, really?[break][break]

She probably can’t give him a straight answer.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 15:52:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"being on my side doesn't mean that you're happy. in fact, it just might mean the opposite."[break][break]

he deadpans in return, having adopted a few of her quirks that show more frequently when he's with her. it's a natural thing to do, after all, the parroting and mirroring.[break][break]

"i want you to be happy, calla. how can we make sure you're happy?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:00:05 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “Okay, fair point.” She frowns, brows furrowing. “I just don’t get where all of this is coming from. Did HR lecture you, or something?”[break][break]
She cracks a grin—it’s a lame attempt at a joke, but she’s never really been good at humor. Not in professional realms.[break][break]
And barely in her personal life half the time.[break][break]
“I mean, as long as I get to go home at a decent hour, I’m not going to complain too much.” Not that she’s opposed to working late. Selfishly, though, she’d like to see Uriah more. As much as she can get away with.[break][break]
“I don’t want the lousy rep jobs.” The ones the other agents always try to shuffle off to her because she’s the newest office member and no one else wants them.[break][break]
Well, neither does she.[break][break]
It's all superficial stuff, but she doesn't really know what else he's looking for from all this.
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 8:35:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you know you can work from home, right? i'm barely in hq as is."[break][break]

"you complain a lot, more than the average employee should, but i guess it's fine, given the circumstances."[break][break]

because matias is not the average employer either.[break][break]

"fine. as long as you're content, then so am i. i just don't want to go through the trouble of finding your replacement."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"you're irreplaceable, ."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 0:28:26 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“I guess I never considered that I could do that.”[break][break]

Her nose wrinkles as she lets out a huffy noise, “No I don’t! At least not in the office..” To him directly, though? Okay, maybe fine.[break][break]

But in her mind, most of the time, he’s earned her griping, and she’ll argue to that point. [break][break]

She blows strands of pale out her face as he continues, and resists the urge to roll her eyes. Her mouth opens to reply, but it shuts swiftly when he drops the unexpected praise.[break][break]

Despite her seriousness and her pride, Calla’s face flares with color. “Don’t know what you’re talking about,” she grumbles, pointedly looking at her shoes.[break][break]

Normally, she’d be confident— retort with a confident you’re damn right I am![break][break]

But it seems he’s caught her off guard.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 10:00:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'm sure you do."[break][break]

he says, not backing down even when she shies away from his compliment. if anything, it invites him further, and he takes the opportunity to continue.[break][break]

"you're good at your job and you know it, so own it, . i chose you for a reason."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
eat your young
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:46:24 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Her glance darts away as he counters her demuring with no hesitation. Suddenly, she feels silly for deflecting.[break][break]
Even more so for growing shy.[break][break]
The heat in her face doesn't quite dissipate, though, as she huffs. "You're right, I do. I'm damn good at my job." Punctuated by a little stomp of her foot.[break][break]
She cracks one eye open at him. "Okay, I will. But what are being so sentimental?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your young
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:18:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'm not being sentimental. just being honest."[break][break]

he corrects her and accompanies the correction with a pat on her shoulder.[break][break]

"we're good, then. now get out of here."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]