leyon cœur
ULTRA CRATER: GGL
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 18:43:08 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]

[attr="class","leymain"]

there is a moment in which regret seeps into leyon's mind. but it's not because of some kind of morality. no, it's regret that he's going to have to figure out how to get the stains of bug guts off of his kicks.[break][break]

gideon saving some of the bugs has leyon narrowing his eyes.[break][break]

we could never be friends man. he contemplates silently.[break][break]

leyon gives the sorriest excuse for an apologetic smile imaginable before the light of mega-evolution catches his eyes.[break][break]

turning to watch the evolution take place, he throws a hand out to command his own little fairy legion. they're at the ready for him, despite his sour attitude.[break][break]

"let's go you two! life dew as back up togekiss, sylveon hit that fucker with a moonbeam!"[break][break]

the sparkle of togekiss' life dew glitters to life the ground where caelia lands beside sylveon, healing the two of them. a moonbeam is used to startle or finish off any of the remaining pests.

68a2Dm6l

[attr="class","leypoke"]

[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #cecece; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #d5ad40; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ULTRA CRATER: GGL
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 6:37:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/xqfQ9Jj/casterfern.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/2g0n1FB/springymushroom.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/hX2j1ND/gritdust.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]