TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 9:18:19 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

it's another late night in the office; most nights are like this one, so he doesn't find it out of the ordinary. if anything, there's comfort in this routine.[break][break]

he's glad he's not alone tonight, though.[break][break]

"thanks for staying late with me, wolfgang."[break][break]

it's extra special as well because wolfgang has always worked from home. still, he can't help but glance at his phone every now and then to check and see if 's replied to his text.[break][break]

he looks at his colleague.[break][break]

"you wanna order in or quickly go out to grab something?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1052967572854808660/icon-masq.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .bakerboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .bakerboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 3:53:35 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he doesn't really want to be here but he had no choice as the material he needs for his part of the project had to stay within the office.

"don't mention it. it's not like i had a choice."

he could've just went straight home instead of working overtime, but this man felt like he could use the company, like the silent introvert boy that needed other groups of friends to adopt them for a social life.

fingers continue to tap on the keyboard, carrying the conversation without shifting his head.

"whichever you prefer. your choice as long as it ain't trash."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 11:38:38 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]it doesn't take long until he's checking his phone again. when he finds nothing, he sighs, putting it back down harder than he intends.

"shit."

he looks back at his colleague.

"come on, let's head out and grab some fresh air. it'll be a nice distraction, i think."

he hopes, more like.
[attr="class","bakertag"]
[attr="class","bakerpoke"]
[newclass=.baker] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.bakermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.bakertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.baker b] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker i] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.baker a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bakerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 11:12:08 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he shrugs and leads the way out. although being stuffed to the confines of his basement was a norm to him, he wouldn't say the outside wasn't better.

they eventually step into the elevator, leaving them ample time to be stuck together and be awkwardly standing side-by-side without anything else to distract them

"oi. you keep checkin' your phone. d'ya have business or somethin' outside of this?"

he's prying, but it's not like he cares much about societal norms when they're being overworked by a corporation into overtime.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 9:25:58 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]"oh! uh, no business, i just..."

he hadn't even realized just how much he's been looking at his phone. it must have been annoying for anyone to hang out with him, he realizes now.

"...i just wanted to check if 's texted back, that's all."

the elevator doors slide open, leading them out to lilycove.

"it's nothing like that, though."
[newclass=.baker] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.bakermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.bakertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.baker b] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker i] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.baker a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bakerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 7:34:57 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"that chick we went with to ultra plant with?"

he exhales loudly from his nose.

"how long have you been waiting on that reply? you look fuckin' desperate."

it wasn't his place to judge, but there wasn't anything else to comment on in their trip to wherever the nearest place to eat was.it also was distracting to accompany a colleague while all they do is stare at a screen, phone or monitor or otherwise.

they could be also walking in silence if james prefers that instead. wolfgang doesn't really mind.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 8:54:02 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]"harsh, but true."

he grimaces.

"you're right, though. it's been too long, so i better just..." he locks his phone, pocketing it so he can ignore the bitter reality of ghosting him. "forget about her."

soon, they make it to the restaurant, and after a bit of small talk and deliberation, they place their orders before being left on their own booth.

"how about you, wolfgang? anyone special in your life?"
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 8:17:02 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"nah. they've long been gone."

his grandparents, that is.

"wait, what is it to ya, huh?"

the question catches him off-guard and forces him to be defensive after he had subconsciously answered it.

the last time he tried, he got nothing serious. it wasn't like he actively looked for one, but it doesn't look promising for him regardless of the angle he took during speed dating.

"y'er not gettin' anything good from my history anyways."

despite the unsavory background, there really was nothing spicy from his past. there only was work that had been done, and he spent the last few years trying to oblige.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:17:41 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]"just curious, but that's good to know."

it's curious how bad he could be at flirting, ask for example, but with wolfgang, it comes a little easier than expected even if he doesn't intend for it to. it's easy to chalk it up to him just being playful, anyways.

"well, if there's nothing good from your history, i guess we can try to make something good happen."

his leg bounces under the table as he speaks; a tick he has always had but only recently worsened due to all the stress from work.

"any ideas?"
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 1:33:59 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he's not sure if he's being stringed along or if this guy was just that dense with the words he was using.

wolfgang raises a brow at first, and then a chuckle. he leans back, easing himself, as he throws the same stare back to him once he decided he can take the bait and play along.

"treat me out on a date first," he humors james. "then we can have a happy ending."

in the same manner as being playful, he joins his colleague's games. it has a hint of the same tone that he used on him, but playful enough to be signed off as banter between friends.

he crosses his legs under the table, swinging his foot in the air in the same way james taps the ground with his.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 9:17:25 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]continuing on with their playful banter that he suspects may not be as innocent as originally intended, james nods in agreement.

"a date it is."

then, a question as he begins to form a plan.

"want me to cook for you?"
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 14:22:55 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you don't look like the type to cook," he addresses bluntly, killing the mood for the moment.

he enters a different subject altogether, foregoing the romantic side of their banter in favor of sticking true to his nature.

"you don't need to do much to impress me," he informs him, leaning back to his seat. "take out is fine."

he does know how to cook as well, but it doesn't enter his thought to offer. after all, it's james' job to prove him wrong at the end or the day, or at the very least, impress him.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
508 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 10:53:19 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]"really?"

that's surprising to hear, but he supposes that's fair as not once has james ever cooked for his colleagues. he's brought food in that his family cooked for them, but that's different.

smiling at wolfgang's acceptance, he nods, and lets the topic pass.

"i got it, leave it with me."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sleepwalking
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:43:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREADCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: