POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 16:57:26 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie-wrap"]
[attr="class","francie-tab2"]

[attr="class","francie-personal"]

[attr="class","francie-awards"]
[attr="class","francie-awards-2"]

coming back felt so good and so right every time returned home. petalburg would always be home, but she didn’t want to live there. so when she came back she requested somewhere she wasn’t entirely familiar with, to help keep her sense of adventure.[break][break]

ever grande city.[break][break]

the captain there, , an old friend from her previous ranger days in hoenn! she’d not only agreed to help him bake but even to go shopping! apparently he had something he was going to give to his superiors. and well, she decided she needed to help him out of the kindness of her heart![break][break]

”wow!” as they enter his abode, carrying groceries, francie’s eyes are peeled wide and she’s blinking with childlike wonder. ”you have such a nice place! i haven’t gone real estate shopping yet, but i gotta say, would totally not mind a place like this.”[break][break]

is it extra? probably not. is francie extra? absolutely. everything looks amazing to a girl who smiles sun beams and speaks rainbows. the worst part? she's so forgetful it's probably the same place he might have had back then and she would never know.[break][break]

NOTES[break]
affections confections (ee) mission

[attr="class","francie-pkmn"]

[attr="class","francie-num"]

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards]background-color:#282828;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 b]font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
welcome back, [ c / m, ee ]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 18:20:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"]

as they enter, ollie beams.

[break][break] "glad you like it! the rangers set me up with it; i'm sure they can help you out too."

[break][break] plus, he'd pulled some strings as 's brother, but not that she had to know about that.

[break][break] ollie strides into the kitchen, putting the heftiest of bags on his counter. he was super excited to see that his old friend was back in hoenn, but he can't help but feel like things are a bit different now that she's not petalburg's gym leader. then again, so many things have changed since he's seen her last, what's just one more?

[break][break] "i'm really psyched that you're part of our squad now," he says, with a bit of a twinkle in his eye. "and now we've got a baker! wren'll be so jealous."

[break][break] , petalburg's current ranger captain and lifelong inhabitant. ollie wasn't sure if the two knew each other but if they didn't, he would sure make them meet soon.

[break][break] "so," he says, hands on his hips. "where do we start?"

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 18:31:59 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

not even realizing she’s doing so, francie mirror’s ollie’s stance. her hands are on her hips and she’s nodding in false confidence.[break][break]

”well i mean, that all depends really.” a hand raises to tap at her cheek. think, think, think. like a silly old bear.[break][break]

”oh!” she snaps her fingers, then looks to ollie with a polite smile. ”do you happen to have a recipe? or maybe a theme that we can go off of??”[break][break]

perhaps she’s overestimating the captain, but picking themes for things like baking could be so fun!

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 18:56:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

ooh a theme?

[break][break] ollie's expression grows contemplative, as his bottom lip juts out and he tosses his head side to side in contemplative effort. he's not much of a baker, and can attest to that, but he likes to try where he can.

[break][break] "i think cupcakes are a pretty good gift to give -"

[break][break] a pause.

[break][break] "oh. sorry! i didn't tell you what these were for. i wanted to bake some gifts for my friends, since life's been hard recently." after all, with everything that had gone with the meteor, he wanted to give the people of hoenn a little bit of hope.

[break][break] he puts up one finger.

[break][break] "willow's been working real hard lately, with ro and everything, so i wanted to get her a basket for ro and her to share."

[break][break] he puts up a second finger.

[break][break] "larsy-pie has been kinda dejected lately, i think. so i wanted to get him something to cheer him up."

[break][break] and three - his expression turned sheepish.

[break][break] "then for penny."

[break][break] that one needed no explanation. or at least, ollie thought.
[attr="class","ooc"] +

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:42:18 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

as ollie thinks about what theme he wants and ends up rambling on about not telling her what the sweets were for, francie just smiles, nods, and excitedly clenches her fists. she leans forward, her full attention on him and all the people he's listing.[break][break]

she raises her fingers with him. one. two. she nods vigorously as he explains. but by the third, he's looking sheepish, and she knows that look. she knows it because she used to give it a hell of a lot more than most deserved.[break][break]

"ooooohhhhh???" she prods, clearly teasing him as she grins his way. "for penny?"[break][break]

her whole face lights up like an evil flying companion on a certain game who was just told she was getting a sticky honey roast. she leans forward, a sparkle in her eye, and wiggles her three fingers at him.[break][break]

"tell more more about penny."

[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:50:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

"penny?"

[break][break] surprise lights up emerald green for a moment.

[break][break] he flushes.

[break][break] "you know penny."

[break][break] not just any penny, but the penny. . former hbs reporter, current councilwoman.

[break][break] his ex. his first love.

[break][break] though, it's been years, he's not sure how much francie can remember. but when they'd been friends, he'd told her all about penny. and then he'd talked about willow. and then he talked about how penny didn't like willow, and how ollie could never fathom why.

[break][break] "penny's - she's - " he clears his throat. "she broke up with me three years ago when i went to kalos and it didn't work out. but we've - " what had they done? "we're talking again. she doesn't hate me as much. okay, she hates me a little - "

[break][break] he lets out a sigh.

[break][break] "i had to go back to kanto with eva. i think she hates me for that still."

[attr="class","ooc"] +

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 20:03:24 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

many of the 'i just don't know why penny and willow don't get along' moments had francie shaking her head and thinking to herself, boy oh boy are boys dumb sometimes.[break][break]

but she means it well. she knows that girls are just as dumb sometimes. people themselves are pretty dumb when they want to be. it's just how the world works. if people weren't dumb, people couldn't grow. the ones you gotta worry about, she's learned, are the ones who don't want to do any growing.[break][break]

but hearing ollie start to ramble on about penny has francie's eyes softening and getting little hearts in them. she clasps her hands together in excitement and leans in to listen with all her might. her booty wiggles in delight, hearts fluttering around her face.[break][break]

then, they break. the hearts shatter. they broke up, it was a sad tale indeed. but they're talking! ah! there's hope![break][break]

steams of dramatic tears are waving down francie's face like waterfalls.[break][break]

"then we will make her the most glorious and beautiful cupcakes we can muster!!" she takes ollie by the shoulders, he seemingly has no choice in the matter. "she must know you still want to be ... wait,"[break][break]

dumb boys, she reminds herself.[break][break]

"you do still want to be like you were before? not broken up, right?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 20:15:12 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

his eyes widen when she cries. cries like she really means it too.

[break][break] ah, he forgot how emotional francie could be sometimes.

[break][break] a hand reaches out to brush those tears away, but it turns out that francie's just as quick on the uptake as he is. she whirls him around and he makes a noise of surprise as she grabs him, ushering him forward.

[break][break] even though he's 6'5" and much bigger than her and could probably lift her over his head if he wanted to, he lets her.

[break][break] because it's francie, how could he not?

[break][break] how could anyone?

[break][break] her words caught him off-guard again, and there he is. making that stupid, dumb sound from his mouth.

[break][break] he pushes back a little this time, heels digging into the ground.

[break][break] "i -" the blur of memories of that night flood him. the guilt that followed. what he told her. what he didn't tell her. "i just want us to be - "

[break][break] his mouth feels dry.

[break][break] he swallows.

[break][break] "i just want her to be happy, francie. i want us all to be."

[break][break] because as stupid as he could be, as awful as he could be about these types of things, ollie knew that they couldn't be. things couldn't be the same, not when they broke like they way they'd broke.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] +

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 20:44:28 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

told her that once. told her that he couldn't say what she wanted him to say, or feel what he wanted her to feel for him, and that she needed to find out what in life would make her happy. so she was just wandering around for the longest time miserable that she couldn't be happy the way she wanted to.[break][break]

then she lied to herself, for years, told herself that she was happy because even if he couldn't love her back, she could love him.[break][break]

it was so hollow, so lonely, loving him like that. so she had to break herself free of him. she had to tell herself she had enough time wasted longing after him. that day on the beach when they met? he had a glalie by. his side and she caught a wingull.[break][break]

"sometimes people aren't happy, ollie," francie began as she stopped pushing him and gently released him, smiling enough that her tears were gone. "no matter what you do. break it off, don't break it off. try and mend it, or don't.[break][break]

"but if you're making her cupcakes, ollie, it's not fully broken and it sounds like you're mending. even if you're still trying to be friends... loving somebody that much makes it nearly impossible."[break][break]

or maybe, she thinks, maybe i'm just too weak.[break][break]

the serious subject makes her feel like she should change it. "if you don't want a theme, then maybe make them cupcakes with their favorite pokémon on them. can't go wrong with that!"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 21:25:17 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

"is it that obvious?" he says, laughing a little pathetically.

[break][break] but had told him it was.

[break][break] and francie was basically saying it again.

[break][break] words that he'd never actually said to herself.

[break][break] "i'm not just making her cupcakes," he said, and that's when he smiles. this time, it reaches his highs. he grabs the jar of flour off the counter, and smears a little on the bridge of her nose. "i'm making you them too, dummy."

[break][break] he laughs again, and it sounds a little bit better. a little brighter.

[break][break] "pokemon sounds good, though. for penny, she likes blaziken." he purses his lips. "for lars, something to do with ice-types. and for wils..."

[break][break] his gaze softens.

[break][break] "flowers."

[break][break] they ought to be pretty too, just like her.

[break][break] an uncomfortable look crosses his face. guilt.

[break][break] "wait, is that too much? we could just do one theme if you want."

[attr="class","ooc"] +

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 21:41:21 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, and suddenly to francie the all seeing cupid girl she thinks that she is, it all makes sense. ollie is in love with two women and he's not entirely sure how to feel about that without letting guilt creep in because that's what society tells him to feel.[break][break]

well boy oh boy is he in for a surprise, because francie is a closeted poly.[break][break]

the flour on her nose is 'twinkled' away, her mouth and nose scrunching and swishing back and forth as she blows up to make a small white cloud before her face.[break][break]

"there's never too many themes!" she begins moving through ollie's kitchen looking for bowls and things and not asking for help because she's busy rambling. "i don't see the problem in making something different for everyone. after all, no one person is the same. and as for me? i'll just eat the leftovers and things while we decorate."[break][break]

a small, slightly menacing but in a cute way, giggle leaves her as she turns to his fridge to start getting out ingredients.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 22:42:17 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
a laugh bubbles to his lips, joining hers.

[break][break] "sounds good to me."

[break][break] as she goes to the fridge, he reaches behind her, pointing out the eggs and the milk.

[break][break] "i like leftovers too. we can share."

[break][break] ollie steps back and then rummages through the cupboards to pull out the bowls that francie hasn't. for a boy, he's surprisingly well-kept, but maybe that's because as of late, he'd been expecting guests over.

[break][break] not expecting. hoping.

[break][break] "is there anything i can help you with, francie? anyone you want to make cupcakes for?"

[attr="class","ooc"] +

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 23:12:16 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

when he points the eggs and milk out to her, she gives him a sheepish smile of gratitude. thanking him without words, because she's a goof who didn't see the items immediately.[break][break]

then he asks a question she didn't know she didn't want him to ask. her brows crinkle for a moment as she thinks about it. usually her immediate response would be, fernando! but right this moment? it wasn't.[break][break]

how odd. but the thought makes her smile.[break][break]

"yeah, i do. but i mean, i had the theme picked out when you first mentioned making cupcakes for friends."[break][break]

maybe he wanted her to say what the theme she was picking was out loud. however, she hadn't. saying that she was going to do an alolan and regular vulpix mix, with the theme being fire and ice, wasn't something she wanted to admit out loud just yet.[break][break]

"they're gonna be suuuuuuuper cute! i looked up techniques for getting the pokémon's shapes right while we were shopping."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 23:16:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
"you did - ? ouch! "

[break][break] he starts off in excitement, before standing up a little too quickly and bumping his head on the corner of an open cupboard.

[break][break] rubbing his head, he starts again, "i mean, you did? what theme?"

[break][break] ollie can't help the way that he looks at her - eyes a little too bright with excitement.

[break][break] last time he'd baked something with , he'd had to do all the work.

[break][break] he places a bowl on the counter, looking at all the ingredients splayed out before them.

[break][break] "man," he says, with a grateful sigh. "what would i do without you, frannie?"

[attr="class","ooc"] +

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 23:32:13 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

"mmmm.... make them in your underwear, maybe?"[break][break]

francie thinks out loud, not realizing how it sounds, or not caring how it sounds, and she shrugs.[break][break]

"you just seem like the typea guy that'd walk around in nothing but an apron for kicks."[break][break]

instead of bashful, she gives him a smile that asks him to deny it. because he's totally the type, she can feel it in her core.[break][break]

or maybe she's wrong and has a long way to go when it comes to reading people.[break][break]

"i'm going for vulpix and ninetales. both regular and alolan. the contrast between the fire and the ice..."[break][break]

not thinking twice about such a confession, francie takes a soft breath and smiles over at ollie. it's a smile she doesn't realize she hasn't held on her face for a long time.[break][break]

"for a friend." she is happy.