francie myrtle
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 18:59:43 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar

francie harlow myrtle

twenty-eight + female + demisexual + ranger

INFO DUMP
+ hoenn native born in petalburg!

+ she left petalburg with three rockruffs and an attitude that she'd climb every mountain hoenn had to offer, both physical and metaphorical!

+ about eight years ago now was petalburg's gym leader, had a run in with old rocket, left the region.

+ about seven years ago was in kanto, stayed for about two years, came back to hoenn.

+ five years ago was petalburg's gym leader again quite a while before being asked to go around as a liaison of sorts for the league in different regions.

+ traveled around various regions for three years before coming back to hoenn and becoming a ranger for alongside . worked for a year before family pulled her away from hoenn once again and over to kalos.

+ is now back in hoenn under 's command over in ever grande city! she's focusing on trying to figure out who she wants to become and where she should put here energy.
PLOT HOOKS
reunions with old friends + some new friends + ranger buddies / missions + people who will challenge her to be herself + little dumplings for her to mother + rock type duo wilds + wilds raids hue hue
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:18:09 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
As my first time posting in a plotter would like to make Caelum's offer to help Francie on finding the Regirock official! I believe that along with his expertise in pokemon biology and her amazing skills of traversing the many wild areas of Hoenn they would become unstoppable. Along with this I'd like to offer Caelum's genuine friendship to someone that knows the region well and could help him further on learning all the nooks and crannies of every map, if time allows he'd also like to learn where all the good restaurants are and the best shopping districts. He pinkie swears it!
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 0:00:00 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar

VANILLA & FRANCIE

WHO AM I?

Vanilla is a lot of things. A Galar native come to Hoenn in search of her missing father. While doing this, she's been neglecting a lot of her own interests and is clueless on what she really like and wants to do with her life. It's tough being the daughter of an ex Pokémon Ranger, although Vanilla does want to try and join someday. We've threaded in the past with these two and they seemed to hit it off well enough! So any future threads of them teaming up would be fun!

RANGER BASE, THIS IS VANILLA

Despite her young age, she's gotten into her fair share of trouble. Wandering into The Wilds, exploring Ultra Space, even going to Mt. Pyre, all in search of her missing father who was an ex Pokémon Ranger. He left before she was born, so it's possible that he may have mentioned his lovely daughter to you or any other Rangers about the bundle of joy that would turn out to be this aspiring trainer. She's also young enough for that little dumpling point for you to have somebody to helicopter parent over.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL...OR SCAN 'EM

Proxii, Vanilla's trusted RotomDex, is on a mission to catalogue every Pokémon in the natural world. She's hunting around for like minded people to help him complete this endeavor! Being a Ranger, Frabcie could maybe have some insight into where tge more rare and cool Pokémon are!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 21:04:50 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]work acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
As fellow rangers I’m interested in them meeting. I must warn you he isn’t always the friendliest individual. It’s due to being guarded and the fact he doesn’t believe in sugarcoating the truth. He really is a good person though and always puts others needs before his own. He loves Pokémon having a softer side with them but will people especially ones he doesn’t know he just has trouble trusting them. Outside of missions or assignments I see him as the type to try and keep to himself.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]