ollie morales
nurture
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 2:18:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's always her.

[break][break] wils who's always cared about him, wils who's always seen the best in him, wils who's always been there for him.

[break][break] ollie had a crush on her once, one that he had thought had long since faded. it was better of that they were friends anyway, especially with everything that happened between her and bo. he could never been the father that ro wanted, or needed anyway. he was too young, too foolish.

[break][break] but that hadn't made her care for him any less.

[break][break] her arms wrap around him, warm and true, and it secures him in a way that he can't explain. it soothes the growing knot in his heart, his eyes drawn up towards her as she says all the right things to him. her sweet, soothing voice like honey in his ears. his cheeks warm. it's the alcohol, he tells himself, even though it probably isn't.

[break][break] a hand wraps around hers as he turns towards her as she speaks to him, swallowing thickly. pain shines behind eyes of spring-green.

[break][break] "wils," he says, voice wet. "you - you believe in me in a way that i can't."

[break][break] she was the one who had been there for him. before penny, after penny. she believed in the best in him, even when he couldn't.

[break][break] he squeezes.

[break][break] and then, against his better judgement, he's reaching for her. a hand pressed to her cheek, just like always. but then —

[break][break] he doesn't know what he's doing, what he's thinking.

[break][break] he just knows it hurts and he wants it to stop.

[break][break] ollie kisses her.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
takes places pre post-dorm [break][break]
GRACIDIA 1/3

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; text-transform:none!important; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
nurture
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 0:45:20 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"i'll always believe in you, silly. nothing's gonna change that." her voice is softer now, soft like it was when she used to hold a sleepy roman in her arms. days and nights she'd spend by his bedside, brushing back his hair and telling him she'll always believe in him too. 

ollie squeezes back and she smiles. she'd pressed her forehead to his shoulder and she lifts it now. her unruly bang curls against her jaw, sticks to the happy crinkle in the corner of her eye, and when he reaches out, she thinks he's just brushing it aside. 

but then he leans in and his breath is so close to her and she turns her head. his lips find the corner of her mouth instead and she flinches at that too. the rest of her has gone rigid. heat flushes back up to her face. 

no, no, no!

"i'm. ollie, this isn't...i'm... bo." she doesn't push him away. she can't. he's hurting. and he's confused. "bo and i are - i can't. i'm sorry."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
nurture
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:51:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

has always been like spring to him.

[break][break] ever since the first moment that he had landed on her doorstep, mouth slotted into a goofy grin, ollie had always been in the warmth of her company. her family's company. she was everything that made him think of hoenn as home, the reason that he no longer ached for the comfort of pa or all those years.

[break][break] and it should have been no surprise, in his time of hurt and suffering, that he would seek comfort in that home.

[break][break] he wanted her. he wanted to feel good again.

[break][break] it takes him all but a second to realize that the feeling isn't mutual. she doesn't feel the same way.

[break][break] his head is fuzzy, drunk on nothing but cider and hurt, and he blinks away tears blearily at the blurry image before him. her reddened cheeks, her flustered face.

[break][break] she doesn't push him away, not physically, but her face does. her words do.

[break][break] "no, no, it's okay," he says, pulling back, wincing. but he can't bring himself to pull away. he can't. instead his head finds purchase on her shoulder, pressed against the fabric of her shirt. "i- i'm so stupid. i'm sorry. i didn't - i wasn't - "

[break][break] he'd kissed her, but it wasn't her he wanted.

[break][break] ollie knew that. he'd known that and he'd done it anyway.

[break][break] his voice comes out as a broken whisper.

[break][break] "i'm fucking - i'm a fucking mess, willow."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
takes places pre post-dorm [break][break]
GRACIDIA 1/3

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; text-transform:none!important; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
nurture
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 23:38:25 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

as the aftermath goes on, she has a moment to sort out her feelings. and past the surprise and the shock, she finds hurt. she finds anger. that silly little bit of her that makes her cheeks go red and tears flush her face, lips all screwed up in a snarl as the tries to shove it back down. 

she feels for him. she loves him. sometimes she wondered if maybe he thought of her like that, but their friendship was more important. they were always friends. 

was all of that precursor to real feelings? did 's reasons for hating her really have merit?

it's the whisper that breaks her; her anger is a summer storm, turbulent but brief, and when he says he's a mess she drags him close to her again. arms around his sides, chest to chest, a full-body hug to let him know that she's there

"it'll be okay, ols. i promise it'll be okay."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nurture
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 1:37:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: