[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Ah, one of those moral debate questions, huh? Her lips twitch as she works to mold her thoughts into proper sentences.[break][break]

"The League is like Rocket in terms of people. No one is absolutely good or bad, but you do have the stupid and the somewhat logical. Those who blindly believe themselves to be correct are the ones who are causing more problems than they are helping." Blunt as it might be, it's about the best description she can come up for what she's observed thus far. "What separates them from us is our actions and how the public perceives it."[break][break]

It's an unfortunate truth she's been subjected to over the past few months she's been there.[break][break]

"Rocket as a whole is well, motivated by the whole regional domination stuff. And our actions are determined by what the higher-ups think is appropriate to win the war. But individually, I think many of our motivations and all that kind of stuff is like any other Leaguer. You know, cos we're all humans and all. People in the League are just as capable of sinking to lows as we are, and some of them have already done it in all honesty. The only thing that separates them from us is that the public thinks they're protecting them from filthy Rockets like us. And yeah, we do some scum thing, that's always gonna be a truth."[break][break]

The back of her neck itches, having to even say the words she's saying.[break][break]

"I think it's both good and bad, really. Sometimes I think we need to let the people know that some of us as individuals in Rocket aren't the monsters they think us to be. But I don't ever want Rocket using that as an excuse to keep doing the scummy things they do. We're a bit of a walking contradiction, if you ask me."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || postdormitum: cargo

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unlikely Duo (Postdormitum)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 23:45:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He simply listened as she explained what she thought, of course he couldn't know what she had been through, or what lead her to this answer, but nonetheless he just sat in silence for a moment.

"I see, thanks for that." He at least thought he understood where she was coming from, and what she meant. Both factions were rife with good, and bad people that was true. However that wasn't how most people saw it. If you were in Rocket you were bad, and if you allied with the League you were good. Most people tended to think in those absolutes, and it was just a tragic fact of life. Rather than force more conversation he was content to let the silence wrap itself around them like a comfortable blanket. They were still strangers to one another after all, no need to be awkward around her, or was the silence more awkward?

How long had they been walking, and talking? It was the strangest thing, interesting company seemed to either speed time up, or slow it down. He wasn't exactly sure how much longer they had before they came upon the delivery point for all the materials they had gotten.

"Hmmm, I don't think we have much further." He mused out loud thankfully they hadn't been attacked or had something else horrible happen along this trip. It had been peaceful, and he appreciated that considering how he felt the rest of his day was going to be rife with conflict.

MP Total
IC Post x8 - 80

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 23:59:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Though she doesn't know who in particular she might thank, she most certainly thanks something that Amor doesn't have some long, philosophical comment in return. And as she lays her head on Reiner's mane, taking a moment to close her eyes and rest, she finds that her mind is actually a blank for once. No memories of whatever encounters that she's had thus far, all her complaints of her injuries fading like a passing summer breeze as she simply lies there.[break][break]

"If we had a bit longer, I could honestly take a nap." She murmurs, eventually pulling herself back up with a deep sigh. "Are you gonna go back to the front lines after this? Things are getting pretty wild from the last few transmissions I've heard."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 19:07:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her question he just gave a nod, the delivery point was within reach now, and so he put his helm back on it to hide his face once more.

"They need all the able bodied fighters they can get there. We are always outnumbered in scenarios like this, and since I have an abundance of Pokemon, I may as well make myself useful." He explained to Eris as they finally got to the drop off point, and he had to hold back a yawn.

"I will probably take a nap myself once this is all over." He agreed with the girl before setting down the treasure that he had collected with her help. Rather than staying to talk more, he felt that they had said all that they needed to at this point. "Thanks for the talk, and the pleasant walk." came the robotic reply to the young girl as he made his way off, and away to the multitude of battles that he would no doubt have from this point forward.

MP Total
IC Post x9 - 90
Completing a PD Mission - 100
Participating in a PD Mission/Battle - 50
Winning a PD Battle/Mission - 200
Cargo - 100

Total - 540

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:46:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It feels weird to hear such a normal voice get distorted once more, but perhaps this is a form of dissociation that enables to continue on this path. As long as he has a mask to hide behind, there's nothing that will inhibit his actions save for his morals.[break][break]

"Mister, I-" So many words reach up and claw at her tongue, ripping her sentences apart and leaving her silent for a moment. Is it her place to say this? For what reasons does she want to say it?[break][break]

"Please show them mercy, whoever you might face."[break][break]

Is it because she's scared of people getting hurt? Or is it because she fears seeing the monster that he might be harbouring underneath? She can't reach out to hold him back, there's far too many things that remains unknown about this man. So as she places her own stash of treasure down, she can only offer him the weakest of smiles and a wave.[break][break]

"Stay safe out there, Mister."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:23:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: