part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:27:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s a comfortable nostalgia attached this situation. It’s fucked up, isn’t it? That pain and destruction is what started all this and continues to be so intricately woven into their relationship.

“Hmph,” she snorts at his last comment, the jealousy approaching a boiling point, “If she gets upset over you seeking good medical aid then you deserve better,” he already did deserve better. She gently wipes away the salve, and with it some debris already wedging itself in the wound, “You need to keep this clean,” she emphasizes before getting to work removing the thin stitches to replace them with a thicker, more durable pattern and size.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:34:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"yeah, yeah."[break][break]

he'll try to keep it clean but they both know he'll end up needing to get it cleaned again after. maybe once this is all over he'll finally be able to rest.[break][break]

unlikely, though, given everything that goes on in his head.[break][break]

"but it's not all her fault. i promised to give her all of me, eva. i can't just half-ass it anymore."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:41:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 After witnessing her near break in sanity, it’s cruel how casually he speaks of his new relationship to her. It’s a slap in the face how easily he’s moved on, how simple it was to replace her with a newer model. What is most disturbing, is how he admits to making promises that were once meant for her.

The shadows across her face grow darker as she tilts her head down to focus further on the task at hand. Jealousy boils over and she can’t help but verbally release the pressure, “At least she knows you tend to break promises. Her expectations won’t be too high,” her pace quickens, but the quality of her work doesn’t diminish. She’s needs to get out of here and away from him.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 incorporating realm’s paranoia
+10 per IC post (17)
+10 aiding another character

= 240 MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:04:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

even if her words hurt, it does bring some form of relief knowing that she's started to pry out of love's suffocating hold even if it comes at the cost of his feelings.[break][break]

"i kept that promise for as long as i could."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"but i'll keep this one."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:25:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He didn’t have to say that. He didn’t have to rub it in. He could have just stopped with the first sentence. But no, he had to keep going. Had to rub it in. He keeps ripping open her wounds just as they start to show signs of healing.

She finishes her stitching without a word. Silence is the only thing that blankets them within this dream world. Her jaw is tight, eyes wide and fixed. She’s afraid if she blinks tears would bud at the corners. She’s cried too much over him. He doesn’t deserve to witness the power he has over her.

“Done,” it’s short, curt, apathetic, but she can’t stop herself as she packs up her things. It’s not fair he gets to move on and be happy while she’s stuck in an abyss, “Good for you. Hope you two have a great fucking life,” she stands and practically throws the pack back at the Machamp.

“She’s that way,” she points in the direction Adele had returned from, keeping her voice as steady as she can. She’s betrayed by the quiver of her outstretched hand, “So fuck right off,” she doesn’t look back at him. He can’t see the tears. She simply turns to leave.

+10 per IC post (18)

= 250 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:51:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he follows the direction of her outstretched hand, his heart leaping at the possibility of finally finding .[break][break]

but he's soon tugged back into the pit of bitterness.[break][break]

"i hope you move on eventually because this has been such a pleasure."[break][break]

he scoffs.[break][break]

"and you wonder why i didn't call you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:11:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Keep walking, he doesn’t deserve your attention.

Keep walking.

DON’T TURN AROUND. HE’S MINE.

Don’t listen. Keep walking.

YES, KEEP WALKING, HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

Stop. Turn around.

HE’LL NEVER CARE AGAIN.

What are you doing!? Keep walking. Don’t look back.

NO ONE WILL

“You know, if you didn’t keep rubbing it in, it could have been pleasant,” he needed to learn that others’ feelings weren’t as solid as his. That he needed to be more cognizant of just how much of an impact his words could have.

HA! HE DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. GET LOST, MORALES.

And so she does. She fucks right off with nothing but her grief and insecurities to keep her company.

+10 per IC post (19)

= 260 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:15:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"rubbing what in? i was being fucking honest which is what you wanted."[break][break]

but she keeps walking.[break][break]

"stop, eva."[break][break]

and walking.[break][break]

"fine! just go! fuck off and leave me alone!"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:38:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Stop, Eva.

And as if her legs have a mind of their own, they stop. It’s like she can’t will them forward. It’s terrifying not having control over your own self, your own feelings. It’s that frustration that brings the tears to her eyes. The first few fall down her cheeks, driving clear streams in the grim of Ultra Deep Sea that coats her bare skin. She’s stopped but she hasn’t turned around.

“But you’re not alone, Maitas. She’s right over there. I know you want to go to her so just go,” the resentment and venom that clearly fueled her previous statements were gone. Instead it was a more familiar, soft voice but laced with so much pain it is palpable even between the distance that spans between them.

+10 per IC post (20)

= 270 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 7:54:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh, but i am alone. more than i ever have been."[break][break]

which is ironic given how he's never truly alone. at least not in his head.[break][break]

with her now stopped, he approaches cautiously.[break][break]

"how long do you think i have until what happened to happens to me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 20:35:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The only movement her emotional paralysis allows is to turn towards him. She does so as he cautiously approaches. Her gaze remains trained down, eyelids relaxed to cover the budding redness and sparkle of tears.

She does look up at the mention of , brows furrowing slightly at the thought of him and their shared history. Eva hadn’t, and won’t, compare this situation to Kanto, “Why would you think that?” she asks with genuine concern, “You’re nothing like him,” she shakes her head, "I wouldn't let it," despite his flaws, he is still a good person in her eyes.

+10 per IC post (21)

= 280 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 9:37:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it's already happening."[break][break]

he says with a sigh, as though it pains him to admit it.[break][break]

"the league doesn't trust me. my own colleagues and peers don't either. most deem me reckless, dangerous, and a liability. i'd say the only reason why that hasn't happened yet is because of groudon."[break][break]

and, after a long pause, he shares in a moment of vulnerability.[break][break]

"i'm scared, eva."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x21[break][break]

TOTAL: 370 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:33:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If Eva had a sliver of rational thinking when it came to him, she would see it too. Maybe she would, eventually, but she settles into the comfortable role of healer and support.

“Well, Matias, you keep pushing people away.”

He pushed her away. How many people has he pushed away since?

“You keep giving them reason after reason to not trust you.”

He keeps breaking promises, and not just to her.

“But those are things you can change.”

She knows he can, she believes he can. She’d rather see him happy without her, than not happy with her.

“You already said you were gonna stop breaking promises so . . . that’s a great start,” she says it softly, being sure to extinguish any bitter edge it may hold.

“I’m scared too,” she admits, breaking off to follow a wisp of mist, “I don’t know how live without you. I never thought I would have to. My mind’s so fucked I barely recognize myself.”

+10 per IC post (22)

= 290 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:47:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his own isolation is self-inflicted, that much he knows, and yet he has done little to work against it.[break][break]

"how, eva? how do i change? how do i get them to trust me? is everything i have done for them not enough?"[break][break]

all the trainings, the seminars, the battles, virizion, groudon—what would be enough?[break][break]

he looks at her.[break][break]

"i still recognize you. you're still you."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x22[break][break]

TOTAL: 380 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 6:04:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva puts her faith in the wrong things, the wrong people. This is no exception. He’s her biggest weakness, her greatest vice. She’d tear herself apart before conceding to flaunting his flaws.

“You do a lot of good, Matias. But those actions don’t make up for your recklessness, at times. You can teach them, and train them, and lead them, but you have to respect them too. That means truly listening and compromising. Ask them what they need from you, don’t assume you now,” she’s wasting her breath. He couldn’t do those things for her so what should she expect him to extend that to others? People he didn’t love like he used to love her.

Used to.

“Really?” she doesn’t believe him. How could he possibly know? He’s barely seen her and has witnessed her at her most vulnerable too many times. The true Eva Morales would have never said some of the things she did only moments ago, “A spiteful, insecure, bitter, hopeless, lonely woman? That’s me?”

+10 per IC post (23)

= 300 MP

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP