saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:36:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for as long as he can, he leans into her touch, embracing the warmth that comes from such a simple gesture. but it fleets when her hand falls away.[break][break]

this is the path he chose.[break][break]

his hands fall from her shoulders as well.[break][break]

"you don't need to be fixed. there is nothing to fix."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:54:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Nothing to be fixed? Eva can’t help but scoff, shaking her head as she diverts her gaze to trace their surroundings, “This place preys on your subconscious, your vulnerabilities. You saw what lives in mine,” there’s plenty that’s broken she fears she’ll never be able to fix, a sense of confidence she’ll never regain. And the loneliness . . . she’d have to get used to it.

When his hands fall, Blade is quick to intercept, offering Eva a hand to rise back to her feet. She takes it, leaning over to brush off her knees, “What are you doing here?” she asks bluntly, now fully accepting that this is, in fact, the real Matias.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:58:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

if that is what lives in her head, he would rather not see what lives in his. but he's here in the interdream zone for a reason; a reason that will soon become clear from the guilt that shows when he diverts his gaze away.[break][break]

"i was looking for someone."[break][break]

someone that isn't .[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:05:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Someone. Not her. No one was looking for her. She was alone in this world now.

With the haunting image of Penny still cemented to her mind, that’s immediately where it goes, “Oh,” is the only response he gets. Still, her drive to help locate someone in this dangerous place hasn’t been dampened. She could see past petty feelings to ensure safety. Plus, she just wants him to be happy and losing his new infatuation likely wouldn’t accomplish that, “Do you need help looking for her?”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:08:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

this feels wrong but he makes no effort to stop it from spiraling.[break][break]

"no, that's okay. i was just—"[break][break]

well, an attempt is made, but it's not a very good one. he decides to share, choosing to be honest and genuine even at the possible cost of her stability.[break][break]

"i was worried about her, that's all."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:13:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s hard to stifle the jealousy that builds in her chest when she learns of his true purpose. He doesn’t even attempt to hide that it’s her he’s looking for, her he’s worried about.

“As you should be,” she tries to sounds neutral, but the words come out from between clenched teeth, “This is a dangerous place. There are very powerful, strange pokemon here. We should find her quickly. She shouldn’t be on her own,” neither should Eva, but when there’s no future to look forward to, recklessness comes easy.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:16:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"really?"[break][break]

he questions not the powerful, strange pokemon, but the fact that she's willing to go out of her way for .[break][break]

"even after everything, you'd still do that for her? your kindness surprises me, eva."[break][break]

it confuses him.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:33:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva moves forward, expecting him to follow before she changes her mind. She recalls the Gallade, much to his discontent, and summons forward her Gardevoir. Her TELEPATHY would prove useful in a situation like this.

“Maybe you don’t know me that well after all,” she attempts a subtle tease but there’s a pang of truth to it that hurts, “I may have been betrayed by her actions but she’s still , a human being that deserves just as much care as any other,” she fails to mention she’s doing this for him not her. Her love knows no bounds.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 9:36:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you're too good for any of us."[break][break]

if it wasn't clear before that he didn't deserve her, it certainly is now. because he would forsake those that have wronged him and he would think twice about it.[break][break]

he follows after her, venturing deeper into the mist.[break][break]

"have you helped anyone from rocket tonight?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 18:21:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Perhaps he’s right. Perhaps she too good for anyone. But then where does that leave her?

Alone.

So, she’ll deny it to her dying breath because she’d rather be wanted than lonely.

“That’s just not true,” he deserves her, “If it is, then that means I’ll just forever be alone.”

Adele casts a wide breadth of TELEPATHY prodding through the mist for a human consciousness.

“Even I have my limits,” she smiles, sparing a glance back at him. This is war, after all, something they are both too familiar with. She isn’t heartless, but the greater good does require some sacrifice and their enemy would be those lambs.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:48:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you won't be alone forever."[break][break]

but it's difficult (and painful) for him to imagine her with anyone else. no one will ever be good enough for her, at least in his eyes.[break][break]

definitely not himself.[break][break]

her smile is mirrored.[break][break]

"good."[break][break]

after a while, his limp becomes more apparent, the cause of why becomes clear when he peers down. the stitches that once kept the gash down his thigh have come loose.[break][break]

"do you have your kit on you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:06:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yes she will. The small sliver of hope she’s clung to is thin and quickly wearing away. Any day now it would snap. Slowly, but surely, it’s become more and more clear to her that the only persons he could rely on was herself. Matias’s betrayal wasn’t the only one weighing heavy on her heart today. The world she thought she knew was a lie. It wasn’t only in this INTERDREAM ZONE where she could no longer distinguish between reality and fiction.

Tentatively, her gaze trails down to his leg. A swell of jealousy, regret, and anger forms a knot in her chest. She should have been there for him, “Of course,” she definitely wasn’t going to be without it in the middle of a war. A second red light flashes across the mist. This time, the Machamp emerged. Strapped to her back is a thick bag of medical supplies that she slowly lowers to the ground, “Who did that botched job?” she motions for him to sit down to take weight off of her work space, “. . . you should have called me.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:38:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he slows to a stop, lowering to the ground to stretch his injured leg out.[break][break]

"i did, at first."[break][break]

but then some resident in fortree fixed it. they had done a poor job, clearly. or maybe he's just been far too active for someone who should be taking it easy.[break][break]

likely the latter.[break][break]

her comment is met with silence at first but the words do come eventually.[break][break]

"...i wanted to call you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:58:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 With an exacerbated sigh, Eva also lowers herself tot eh ground beside his leg to careful inspect it. The details are fine, precise, a professional did attempt to fix this. However, they failed to take into account Matias’s noncompliance for rest. She knew better than to stitch him up with delicate filament and a neat pattern with little tension.

“You should have,” she repeats, turning to rummage through her pack to get the STUN SPORE salve to numb the area before she cleaned up this mess and made it Matias-proof.

The salve takes a minute to sink in, so she continues to pry though she knows she better not, “Why didn’t you?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:03:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i can't keep relying on you to fix my mess."[break][break]

that wouldn't be fair to her.[break][break]

he watches her apply the salve over the wound. there's a certain familiarity that stems from this, and from that familiarity comes warmth.[break][break]

his gaze stays on her as he continues.[break][break]

"and i was with her when it happened. i figured she would not have liked me calling you either."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP