saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 11:15:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i respect them."[break][break]

no, he doesn't, and the fact that he's quick to defend himself even when there's no need to says as much. he bites down on his tongue, conceding to truly think about her words.[break][break]

but will he change? unlikely.[break][break]

his eyes narrow at her words, ready to challenge them.[break][break]

"i see someone who's still fighting. someone who still feels the instinctual need to help others. someone kind. someone who actually fucking cares."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon. x2[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x23[break][break]

TOTAL: 400 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 4:59:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva does care, she cares far too much. More often than not, she cares to her own detriment. Far too often she puts the well-being of others before her own. Life would be easier if she didn’t care so much. Perhaps she shouldn’t.

Right now, she fights because it’s her duty, her responsibility. She just witnessed firsthand what horrors could come to Hoenn if Rocket was given free reign.

His words do hold some truth to them, but they fall short of her accepting them as fact. After all, why should she believe him? He sees all those things, but he still doesn’t love her?

Much like he questions what he must do to earn The League’s trust, Eva questions what she has to do to be enough.

You’ll never be enough

Words that echo too frequently through the emptiness of her heart. True loneliness leaves far too much room for demons to invade a once sacred and holy soul fueled by love and hope.

“Thank you but . . . I fail to see that,” she admits in a solemn tone. Her gaze shifts beyond the INTERDREAM ZONE, drawn somewhere else as the cry of primal pokemon and the distant, familiar echoes of war break over the barrier.

“Do you think we’ll win the war this time?”

This time. It's rare to share such an experience with someone more than once. She'll count herself lucky if she survives this a second time.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 incorporating realm’s paranoia
+10 per IC post (24)
+10 aiding another character

= 310 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 7:21:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

even the faintest sounds of battle spikes his adrenaline like a craving he has yet to satisfy. a craving he will never satisfy.[break][break]

"we will."[break][break]

he answers as his gaze follows hers to what lies beyond the mist.[break][break]

"i don't think i can handle losing again."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x24[break][break]

TOTAL: 410 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:15:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The constant spikes of adrenaline are nostalgic and comforting. In a similar way she craved this. It felt like it gave her purpose, a purpose that had burned when Matias ended their relationship.

“We will,” she repeats in order to will it into existence. She couldn’t handle losing again, either.

“Yeah, I’ll do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen,” her life mattered little in the grand scheme of things. If her sacrifice meant winning this war, she’d happily oblige.

+10 per IC post (25)

= 320 MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:19:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

both of them would sacrifice themselves if it meant winning the war. or at least that's what he tells himself.[break][break]

he breathes out a tired sigh.[break][break]

"but, fuck, if it isn't far more difficult now."[break][break]

his gaze is lost to the mist.[break][break]

"this makes kanto seem like a blessing."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x25[break][break]

TOTAL: 420 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 4:48:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her lips twitch into a little smile, amused at his admittance. At least she wasn’t the only one that thought this war was harder. When the thought originally invaded her mind, she felt guilty. Now, she felt validated.

She returns his comment with a soft smile, “Yeah, it does,” she agrees, shaking her head, “I wonder ho-” her words are cut off suddenly, her eyes growing wide as an overwhelming urgency weighs down on her from the patron. It’s so strong she staggers, clutching at her chest before catching herself with a quick step.

There’s no mistaking the fear in her eyes mixed with a hint of grief when she looks up at Matias, “I- I have to go,” her voice quivers with uncertainty, her heart thrumming in her ears. Her head snaps in a particular direction, outside this realm, far outside the mist.

+10 per IC post (26)

= 330 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 7:06:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the fighting was simpler in kanto. they had one enemy and one clear objective, and all the fights were just moving pieces on the board.[break][break]

"hm?"[break][break]

her words are cut off and it doesn't take much for him to see the fear behind her eyes. his gaze follows hers, shifting off to the side to nothing in particular.[break][break]

"go where?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x26[break][break]

TOTAL: 430 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 6:27:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He wouldn’t feel or see it. Even Eva couldn’t see the pulses of fae energy exuded by Xerneas. But they could feel it and see it, and therefore so could she. Their unnatural and blatant lack of respect for the balance irritated Rayquaza. Xerneas was out of line and needed to be put back in their place.

“They need me,” she answers in a quiet, letting him deduce who was the one calling to her so urgently, “It’s-” she swallows, turning back to look at Matias in concern, “It’s him - the Wolf,” every encounter she’s had with this man has always ended with her teetering on the edge of death. There was no reason why this would be any different even with her patron at her side. A fairy against a dragon.

“How did you do it? How did you beat him?”

+10 per IC post (27)

= 340 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 9:16:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the wolf.[break][break]

.[break][break]

when she asks him for advice, he thinks for a moment, going over his own battle, and while there are clear observations to be drawn from it, he knows she's more than capable enough to recognize them when the time comes.[break][break]

still, he tries to help.[break][break]

"xerneas is easily overwhelmed by sheer strength and intensity."[break][break]

in that regard, it's a fragile legendary.[break][break]

"try burning it to death."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x27[break][break]

TOTAL: 440 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 16:42:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Burn them to death? Is that what it would have to come down to? Such a violent and brutal act? Then again, when it's her life or theirs . . . Rayquaza would choose her every time.

Unless the balance demanded otherwise.

Regardless, she nods slowly, thinking she understands, “I’m scared,” she admits softly, diverting her gaze down to the wisps of pink mist gathered at their feet. She’s never been scared of death, but this felt different. If she died, this time she would be alone.

+10 per IC post (28)

= 350 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 4:48:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the first instinct is to bite back and question her. to subtly berate her for being scared when this should be no different than any other fight she's been in.[break][break]

but he stops himself.[break][break]

"why are you scared?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x28[break][break]

TOTAL: 450 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:32:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 In all honesty, Eva has been scared for quite some time. It extended beyond the confines of this war and into her uncertain, empty future. It was like looking into a blackhole: dark, empty, lonely. That’s not the kind of future she wanted, but that is the nightmare that plagued her dreams.

“It doesn’t matter,” she shouldn’t have said it in the first place. Why would he care? Her well-being isn’t his responsibility any more, “I just am. I just- I wanted someone to know. I wanted to say it out loud.”

+10 per IC post (29)

= 360 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 15:54:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

well, now he knows, and while in the past he would have attempted to comfort her however he can, he refrains from anything physical this time.[break][break]

instead, he shares.[break][break]

"i've only been scared a few times in my life."[break][break]

or at least a few he can remember.[break][break]

"the night we fought at the ranch. i was scared then."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x29[break][break]

TOTAL: 460 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 4:56:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For as long as she’s known Matias, she can’t recall a single time where she could remember him being frightened. Between the two of them, he had always been the steady, consistent rock that had provided a grounding comfort when her own emotions brewed storms. Perhaps that all changed when he became The Volatile, and she the Peacemaker. Perhaps their roles were always destined to clash.

“Really?” she asks with genuine surprise, “You didn’t seem scared. What were you scared of?” if he shared, maybe she would too. Honesty begets honesty.

+10 per IC post (30)

= 370 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:31:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it takes him a while before he answers as though it takes a considerable amount of effort to breathe it to life.[break][break]

"losing."[break][break]

which is only half the truth. his fear stems from his lack of control that night — how quickly he snapped into fighting only because his deity told him to. and what happened when he pushed back?[break][break]

he succumbed.[break][break]

he conceded.[break][break]

how fucking weak.[break][break]

"i don't think we could've taken rayquaza."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x30[break][break]

TOTAL: 470 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP