March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
VRRRRRRRRRR [S][GRACIDEA][C/Vanessa]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 5:05:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was happy she kept her training to a secluded place such as what she now called her Gracidea Grove at her Romping Grounds in Petalburg Woods. It was a plateau in the extreme east of Petalburg Woods, directly north of Petalburg City, where all of the wild child's Pokémon roamed. Wearing her new SYGNA SUIT, her eyes were covered in translucent, red-tinted shields that still let her discern some color, but made everything a shade of the bright color.

The suit's scaly material let her stick more easily to anything she desired to. While it didn't let her climb vertical walls, it let her hold onto an unruly Pokémon more easily. One of the first tests she gave the suit earlier today was with Letheia, the Alolan Ninetales she had caught in the Crystal Trench. Wearing her suit, she mounted up and instructed the ice-type to buck full-force. Happy to oblige, the Pokémon did so, reminding her of how had helped her corral and catch the wonderful creature she now utilized for help regularly. Prior to obtaining her suit, it wasn't too difficult for the Ninetales to unseat her. In her suit, though, it didn't even wear her out.

Wondering how far she could push her suit's power, Shalin sent out her Flygon, Sandy. In her suit, she felt light as a feather, too; she could tell from how long the Ninetanes was able to buck her. Occasionally, she performed a rodeo show in front of crowds to earn a quick extra buck. The one she subject herself to yesterday was by far the longest. She wasn't sure what it was about the suit, but it somehow made her feel lighter to her Pokémon. "Alright...Sandy, I think I'm ready to really put our sync to the test. Try lowering your wings to the ground, and once I'm standing over one, see if you can raise your wings to their normal position."

With a nod, the Flygon was able to do so, lifting her off the ground. As their angle increased, the girl had to support herself by grabbing onto their red edges with her hands. This was already alien-feeling even with the wings steady. Just as she was about to take off, she spotted a blue-haired girl approaching her.

Oops. This got awkward real fast.

This is a Gracidea thread for Shalin only, not for Vanessa.

While the six Pokémon listed in the post footer will be the ones she is primarily working with, all of Shalin's Pokémon will be present.

{WC: 392}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Levy          Milotic        Good
close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanessarosiello
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 3:09:36 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
It had been another boring day for the aspiring wild child, Vanessa. She was huffing and puffing while kicking around with Dusk that hovered behind her, the Gengar swimming through the ground every now and again before popping up near something that took her interest and then popping back up near her owner. The blue haired girl would grow bored and lean on the wall to the Pokecenter when a local had told a friend of some kind of show or something that was happening nearby. A woman in a strange costume was showing off some kind of moves with a Flygon, riding it around as if it was a Tauros. So, of course, Vanessa grinned widely at the mention when she was overhearing about what had happened. "Finally, some fun! Come on, Dusk!" She sprinted ahead, with the Gengar following behind her. It wasn't long after that she'd spot a Flygon doing some kind of move. She walked closer, curious to see what it was.

"Hey, are you-" Vanessa paused, staring at the suit for a moment or so. It took her a bit of going from the Flygon and to its rider and back again before it clicked in her mind. "Ah, I recognize you." she said as a matter of fact, then soon making an exaggerated pose. She leaned on her front leg, hands crossed into an X-shape while crouching down. "Mysterious Heroine Flygon Rider! Can you do your super cool pose for me? Just like in the manga?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 2:01:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Oh hey, Sonikku, what brings you here?" Shalin sheepishly asked, still self-conscious about being seated on her Flygon's wing in front of her friend. Though Vanessa was a wild child, much like her, was she this wild? She weakly and awkwardly waved to the Gengar near her, putting her hand back on Sandy's wing for balance when she was done. The explorer wanted to say more, but was silenced from her dragon gently flapping its wings up and down like a normal dragon would.

When asked about a Flygon rider in a manga, Shalin looked confused. "What... what are you talking about? It's just a Sygna Suit." One of those things that was unaffordable for the vast majority of those in Hoenn. The only reason she had one at all was from stumbling into treasure on her expeditions. Treasure that commanded a premium on the open market.

"Hate to disappoint, but I can't," Shalin answered Vanessa. "Sonikku, remember when I told you about Z-Power? Z-Power and the Sygna Suit use the same kind of energy. While I'm in the suit, my Pokémon can't use high-energy moves like Flitting Fortissimo. But it lets me do some other really amazing things!" Thoughts swirled in her head about what the best way to demonstrate that was. "Oh right, did you bring that Seismitoad you caught, like I asked you to?"

While the six Pokémon listed in the post footer will be the ones she is primarily working with, all of Shalin's Pokémon will be present.

{WC: 228}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 7:56:09 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Oh, you know me?" Sonikku asked, looking surprised at the superheroine would even know her name. Her mismatched eyes would light up with such glee, such vigor! Only to come crashing down as she revealed herself to not be the Mysterious Heroine Flygon Rider, but Shalin. It was still super cool to see the other woman again, although...she really wanted to meet her superhero. "Oh, Shalin? What're dressed up like that for?" Sonikku asked, stepping closer ever so closely as she went to set on the fence. Dusk would wave back at Shalin, waddling along with Sonikku with a mischievous grin.

She'd lean in a bit closer as the green haired ranger explained a little about Z-Moves and such. She recalled her speaking about them during their last meeting, although hadn't seen many others outside of the one Shalin had used. The brat pursed her lips in thought before nodding her head up and down again. "Sure do!~ Z-Power is kind of cool. I'll have to get one of those suits, but I'll probably shy away from Flygon." she snickered, rocking back and forth as the crazy whirlwind contained in a teenager's body had all but perked up at the potential lead up to a demonstration. When asked about the Seismatoad, Sonikku nodded, twirling a standard pokeball in her hands with a wide grin planted on her face.

"Still do! But why do I need him again? I could just sit on your wings and accomplish the same thing, right?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 3:05:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Sonikku's surprise did not go unnoticed. "Yeah, told me all about you and how you two raced at Fortree City! Says you and I have a lot in common." Little did she know just how far that extended. She might even outdo her... and could well have, if it weren't for her suit.

It seemed Sonikku had a lot of questions about her suit. "This is a little... complicated, so I'll try to explain it the best I can. A Sygna Suit uses the same type of energy Mega Evolution and Z-Moves do, but concentrated into the bond with the single Pokémon you are closest to. It lets you do just... incredible things ordinary people can't do. It's like the power manifests itself in a way not only unique to the Pokémon, but unique to the bonder. It's almost like... your Sygna Pokémon, for lack of a better term... is on par with what you could do with a legendary Pokémon. It's the same kind of blessing, just not quite on a divine scale. That's at least what Josh told me."

It seemed the heterochromatic girl at least understood some of the basics of the suit, particularly that what one could do was unique to the bond between wearer and Sygna Pokémon. It took either a lucky windfall or a lot of accumulated wealth to commission one, though; they were prohibitively expensive. "It's not just the cost; you have to have a superlative bond with your Sygna Pokémon. It's easiest to do with the Pokémon you've known the longest, but it's not impossible with others."

The way Sonikku nonchalantly asked about, and seemingly was fixated on, Shalin's ability to sit on her Flygon's wing effortlessly made both Pokémon and rider relax a bit. "It's... it's not that simple," Shalin explained. "I think you'd love it. I just don't know if Sandy here could support you. You see, for whatever reason, while I'm wearing this suit, I feel a lot lighter to any Pokémon I'm riding. It's to the point where I can also do this with my Beedrill if I wanted to. It also...have you seen how fast a Flygon's wings can go? It's really wild. I suggested the Seismitoad because they're a lot... easier to handle for the... sensation you're looking for," she tripped over her words. "If you want to see what I mean, step back, and I'll have her take me on a wing run. If you think you can handle it, you're welcome to try, but... I think doing this with your Seismitoad will be a lot more manageable." And a lot safer for her, too.

{WC: 451}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 7:59:22 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
Sonikku sat and listened at Shalin's explanation about the suit. So a suit like that was going to make any Pokemon that the wearer was synched up to way more powerful than it already was? That was pretty cool! She wondered what kind of suit would work better for Dusk and her, although she could only image them being in cute onsies instead! "Eh, pretty cool. I'm totally gunna get one now. I mean, they can't cost too much to make, right? I'll just buy one and then we can be sygna buds!" Sonikku answered back as naively as possible. Although she excitement and energy were commendable, she probably didn't understand too greatly on how these things were made.

But then Shalin seemed to be worried about the girl's ability to handle how much her Flygon's wings would do to her, to which Sonikku rolled her eyes with a scoff. Nothing was too much for the Blue Blur! "Relaaaax, Shalin! I'll be fine. It's just a Flygon's wings. You're acting like I'll be racing around on something super fast, right?" Shalin did give her a look. That look of debating wehether somebody was courageous or just plain dumb. But for Shalin's sanity, Sonikku would relent.

"Okay, okay. I'll use the Seimatoad. Don't worry, this will be easy." Vanessa said, reaching into her belt and pulling out the Pokeball containing her ride. Once the Pokémon was nice and out, Vanessa would climb aboard him, looking expectantly at Shalin. "Ready when you are!"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:40:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin frowned at Sonikku's mention of the cost. "Unfortunately, that couldn't be farther from the case," she corrected. "I was only able to get mine made from a windfall that came from my expeditions. It's a bit of a long story that I can tell you when we need to cool down. And both of us will need it. Believe me - the ride will be more intense than anything you've ever been on before." She wasn't lying, either; if she was right about the girl's Seismitoad, both of them were going to move fast enough for their bodies themselves to make noise.

Thankfully, the look was enough to get the blue-haired teen to back down. "If you think you can handle it, I won't stop you. I just want you to know what you're in for, that's all!" An overabundance of caution kept Shalin from simply letting Sonikku sit on her Flygon's other wing. Redoubling her focus, Shalin grabbed onto the red edges of her unusual ride. "Alright, Sandy! Let's do it!"

Even Sandy acted with the utmost caution, at first flapping her wings up and down much like a small bird. It was fast, but it was nothing like what Shalin was looking for. "Don't be modest, Sandy! Buzz them!" That was the only command she needed to know her trainer was serious. It may have opened Vanessa's eyes to what her Seismitoad could do to her, as well.

Shalin and her Pokémon's wings turned into a red-and-green blur, only able to manage a squint to take in the sea of color around her. While Vanessa may have seen an almost illusory-looking Shalin and Flygon wing, what Shalin saw was an illusory still image of the wing she rode, against a melting pot of natural colors of all kinds. Goose bumps covered her legs and arms for the mere seconds the ride lasted, her sense of touch severely dulled from the strongest, fastest vibration any of her Pokémon had subject her to post-Sygna Suit.

Just as suddenly as it started, Sandy relaxed her wings and let Shalin catch her breath. "Think you could handle that?" she sheepishly asked.

{WC: 361}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 2:04:21 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"C'moooooooon." Sonikku whined, crossing her arms over one another as the girl would shoot the other ranger a look when told that the cost wouldn't be as cheap as she thought. "I can afford it, just tell meeeee." As she'd she obliged, Sonikku's mouth would hit the floor at the material and payment cost. "Jeez! All that for some costume that boosts you up?! No wonder I barely see 'em. I couldn't even afford that on my parents' allowance." She huffed, giving the green haired ranger a pout. It only exasperated the issue when Shalin had refused to allow Sonikku to ride on her Flygon's wings. Ugh, such a buzzkill! Wasn't she supposed to be the wild one?

Instead, she'd sit back and watch as Shalin would sit down and then be reduced to a constant blur. Sonikku's eyes widened at the sight of this woman being tossed around at such vibrant speeds. The pale peach colored blue blur sat on top of the green coloration, wondering if she was going to turn out alright. But after some time had passed, Shalin stepped off while appearing in good health, if only shaken a bit. Then the invitation was extended to her.

"You bet!" Sonikku eagerly mounted the wing and sat down, grinning from ear to ear. Dusk watched in anticipation, hovering closer as she'd glance over at Shalin. "Alright, let's get shaking!"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 8:13:46 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Wait, she actually agreed to? And she had already plopped herself on Sandy's opposite wing? With no protection? "And people call me crazy," Shalin shrugged. "Well, hold on with everything you've got..." she trailed off, starting the Flygon out at the pace of a small bird. Despite Vanessa's smaller size, Sandy had to work harder to flick the blue-haired guest up and down due to being significantly heavier-seeming than the suited Shalin. The wide grin on Vanessa's face told Shalin only one thing: she wanted more. Against her better judgment, she gave her exactly what she wanted.

Unprotected, Vanessa might find her exposed skin rippling, particularly the skin of her legs and arms, once the vibration kicked in. The imagery she would see would be surreal: the illusion of a still Flygon wing beneath her while the rest of the world turned into a palette of colors that looked like spilled, mixed paints. Even then, she looked like she wanted more.

Shalin did have one last way to keep Vanessa as safe as possible. It could still result in physical complications, but it minimized the risk of them during the crazy stunt. She commanded for Sandy to buzz her wings faster. While their frequency soared, their amplitude shrunk substantially. Shalin barely felt any tingling in her Sygna Suit, but Vanessa could have felt like the Flygon was buzzing with all her might. Though it was faint, Vanessa's body herself was making noise from how fast the wing was shaking.

{WC: 249}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 20:58:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: