Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRUMP CARD [POST DORM]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:57:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Settled along the outskirts of battle, Penelope was stationed with several League personnel at her side. Some were techies who were assigned to deal with the machinery laced around the tents, while others took the defenses, thwarting any attempts to siege control of the encampment.
[break][break]
Penelope, of course, was at the center of it all, speaking to a few individuals in hushed whispers. In the end, she'd turn to face the one woman who still kept by her side.
[break][break]
"Kyr, let's move out."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
TRUMP CARD [POST DORM]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 0:29:21 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Crimson eyes have been watching silently as the owners of these hushed voices wander about, sharing their secrets only to those who need hear it. Even in this secluded room not all seem to know what is said; she hears snippets, but her focus is never on the words spoken.

Those aren't meant for her, so her interest regarding them is equally low. Yet every movement they make she takes note of. And when they get close to her focus intensifies. Yet like a shadow she lingers, away from the scattered allies, but ever so vigilant of the potential threats.

It's only when the councilwoman turns and speaks that the assassin moves. Her muscles protest only momentarily as she straightens her back, nodding curtly.

"About time," she ushers softly, fastening the blade at her side. And then she gestures shortly for Penelope to lead the way. "After you, miss Livy."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRUMP CARD [POST DORM]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 3:11:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Thank you."
[break][break]
A lick of flames danced behind her every step, dangling like a firecracker in the sky. She pushed forward into the vast openness of the ULTRA SEA REALM, sticking to the pools of shadows near the cavern's edge. Better there than walking into a dangerous altercation.
[break][break]
"We're tasked with delivering this letter to the nearby encampment," she explained to the bodyguard, voice leveled in a matter-of-a-fact way. "Keep an eye out for any stragglers."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
TRUMP CARD [POST DORM]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:50:31 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Kyrenai nods solemnly, hand resting on the blade at her side. Sharp and deadly, just like the woman's senses. "They can try," she says softly, as if she's fondly reminiscing a promise. "it'll be the last thing they'll ever do."

And as the shadows they stick to, so does the assassin stick to the councilwoman; a step or two behind, at her left side. It's only after a while that she speaks again, voice hushed enough to not disturb the quiet of the Ultra Sea. One could never be too certain. Even if reports had indicated most of the area was clear.

"How's the situation right now?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TRUMP CARD [POST DORM]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:08:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: