Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 12:54:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]of course greyson didn't blame her; he was equally interested in this strange creature.
[Break][break]
"be careful," he warns, tensing at her approach. he wasn't the only either, either; jester noticeably lowered herself to the earth, ready to leap into a fight instantly.[break][break]

she nearly did, when the electric terrain blanketed the ground in an ocean of crackling gold.[break][break]

"looks.. kind of like a tyranitar, doesn't it?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]+80 IC-Post[break]
+50 Participation[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 13:16:40 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

"it does, right?" francie agreed, continuing to move forward slowly. once she is close enough for comfort, she gives a fond smile at the giant before her. there's an awe in her stance, and in her tone, as she speaks directly to the creature before her.[break][break]

"hello there. i really hope you can understand me... but uh, we mean no harm."[break][break]

the creature's eyes flashed in mild confusion before its tail sparked. the ooze of the ultra space continued to seep across the metal like skin of the beast.[break][break]

"right... i can see it's really uncomfortable, would you let me and my pokémon clean it out for you?"[break][break]

she shouldn't have been so lax. she should have had a bit more caution. but there had been a lot that happened that day that reminded her that she need not worry. she need throw caution to the wind. life was too short, who knew what would happen next; what haunt would rise.[break][break]

so she moves forward, gently and calmly. the electricity causes her hair to float awkwardly in some places, but she doesn't pay it attention. halle follows her but keeps herself alert, not aggressive.[break][break]

"greyson," francie says while carefully climbing onto the beast's metal like skin. "you said not to touch that stuff, right? how do you think we can get it out without harm?"

notes[break]
+ 90 MP ic post[break]
+ 100 MP cave participation[break]
+ 10 MP include paranoia / realm stuff

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:09:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"mm." her question poses a dilemma.
[Break][break]
"i'm not sure it's entirely dangerous to touch. but-" he approaches, forefinger and thumb gripping his chin in thought, "-if it's anything like that aethery mist, then it can attack the mind."
[Break][break]
the viscosity of the invasive substance was closer to oil.
[Break][break]
"i think it could he more potent. instead of attacking the kind gradually, it'd likely happen all at once."
[Break][break]
he looks up at the woman.
[Break][break]
"that's speculation, mind you, but there might be a way to counter act the effects. do you have a psychic-type?"

[break]

notes

[break]+80 IC-Post[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:26:29 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"messes with the mind..." francie tells herself, looking at it and then up at the tyranitar wanna be.[break][break]

the question is posed if she has a psychic type and she quickly shakes her head. "not with me, nope. but uh, we'll figure it out."[break][break]

she doesn't want to set the thing on fire, so she instead glances at herself. the oversized hoodie is removed, showing a crop top of a sports bra beneath it. she sets the hoodie on the stuff and then glances at the hoodie with a brow arched.[break][break]

"well it uh, it soaked some of it up... sooooo," her brows furrow as she glances at greyson. "do you happen to have any psychic pokémon on ya?"

notes[break]
+ 100 MP ic post[break]
+ 10 MP include paranoia / realm stuff

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:37:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson turns abashedly, keeping his attention trained on the hoodie. while it soaks up a portion, it's clear that it's not going to be enough.
[break][break]
"i do," he answers, cheeks hot as he avoids her gaze. greyson fumbles for a moment before he grabs a ball, and releases the woobat.
[break][break]
"help us out here dear."
[break][break]
it bobs happily, a PSYCHIC energy suffusing the strange liquid. woobat initially flinches, but is able to take a significant chunk of it in his grip. suddenly, however, it cries out. the PSYCHIC blinks out, dropping its payload on the cave floor in-front of the creature, and falls to the ground.
[break][break]
greyson watches in horror as the bat spasms for a few seconds, then lies still. greyson points the crimson beam at the creature, to recall it, but it dissipates upon contact.
[break][break]
the truth of it comes to him instantly, but he places a hand on the creature to confirm. numbly, he looks up.
[break][break]
"she's dead."

[break]

notes

[break]+200 Death[break]+100 IC-Post[break]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 17:06:15 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

francie had audibly gasped. she hadn't expected what had just transpired and her mind was struggling to wrap around it. her hand had raised to her mouth and she frowned.[break][break]

"greyson... i'm so sorry."[break][break]

the creature that was being helped let out a soft whine. it was the iron thorns' way of thanking both greyson, and the bat on the ground. it moved forward and began digging with its foot, a small hole. most of the gunk had been removed by the small bat, so movement was much easier.[break][break]

francie watched, riding on the back of the giant metal tyranitar without much complication. she got piggy-back rides from nearly all of her pokémon.[break][break]

"i think it's trying to bury it for you." francie hopped down, starting to help in creating a grave. she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty, or a little mud under her nails.

notes[break]
+ 110 MP ic post[break]
+ 10 MP include paranoia / realm stuff[break]
+ 10 MP help somebody out

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 13:11:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]his own heart sinks in his chest; an anchor that turns his movement into a sluggish gait.
[Break][break]
"that's.. alright." his expression is conflicted, breathing slow but heavy. greyson gives the paradox pokemon a small smile. "thanks buddy."[break][break]

he gets on on his own hands and knees, helping the effort. lopunny, despite the dirt and grime that'd coat her during, helps too.
[Break][break]
this wouldn't be the final resting place for the bat, but the sentiment was the real intention behind of all this.
[Break][break]
"maybe a water-type would've been best," he says with a small, mirthless chuckle. another lesson he'd need to learn. there were more of those these days.
[Break][break]
"think it likes you at least."

[break]

notes

[break]+200 Death[break]+100 IC-Post[break]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:31:03 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

as they lay the bat to rest, francie considers what greyson has told her. the idea that water moves might work. the only true water move that her azumaril had was aqua tail and aqua ring.[break][break]

"hey mary, can we get a little water for this beast?"[break][break]

francie is sure to keep her tone soft, respectful for the mood of loss. mary does as she's asked, the ooze starting to slide off of the beast's body. a chime of sorts radiates, mechanical gratitude being shown.[break][break]

she smiles, then moves over to the creature and places a hand on its muzzle, an understanding lingering in their eyes.[break][break]

"that's okay. we'll get all this gunk off of ya and get you safe, okay?"[break][break]

a trust develops, the cleanliness of the ooze from the beast creates a trust between them. it is calmed, it is calmed by the kindness it seas and the sorrow it held in slaying a creature unknowingly. and this resolve, it shares with francie.

notes[break]
+ 120 MP ic post[break]
+ 10 MP include paranoia / realm stuff[break]
+ 10 MP help somebody out

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
maze, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:45:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]
stretch of the imagination mission

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: