part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
landon cassidy part 2 [psot dorm]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:46:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Cassidy status report," Began the helmeted pinkette, tapping the side of it to activate his radio. He was sitting amongst a forest of strangely colors and dead coral. It looked like it was in various states of decay. He'd pushed out a specific sector, keeping watch to try and see if he waited long enough, he could find any rockets. The landscape, from his view, is smudged by pink mist. [break][break]

It makes his job harder. From his position he almost floats above it, but he's not sure how close he needed to be for its effects to take hold. As he began another status report, an hour into his assignment, he spots movement. [break][break]

Something silver on top of a string of black. He waits, watching for a pokemon to follow before noting nothings does. Another scout? He takes a look ago his own spot before checking the silencer, and aims. "Cassidy, status One target, unsure if they have back up. Engaging, over." He fires. The stupid baseball cap and some string of silver go flying.

[break][break]

+ | clash 2 [break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 5:33:53 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Oh for fuck's sake.[break][break]

The bullet collides into the cap, and Ashley feels himself fall over, feeling the collision near his head. It was a graze, and thankfully so, not a clean entry. But close enough, that he risks death in a singular moment, as he hits the ground. For a moment, all lays still.[break][break]

And then it all comes back to him. And fury enters his mind. It can't be a coincidence, can it? He rolls onto his feet, shaky, and releases Maple, his Glaceon. He whispers under his breath. "Snowscape, obscure their vision. Keep low." And pulling his own pistol, as Maple begins utilizing SNOWSCAPE, snow begins to pour around the field. Maple follows with, and Ashley attempts, best he can, to move toward where the shot must have come from. Maple behind him.[break][break]

He wasn't going to lose another goddamn Pokemon to some piece of shit sniper. If it's you, Landon Cassidy... I'll make sure you suffer. Pluto may have been his fault, but Bullet, aptly named, was vengeance. But he wasn't stupid.[break][break]

Not this time.[break][break]

Part of his right eye is coated in blood, as it trickles down his face.[break][break]

Shit. was gonna really let him have it when he got home, huh?

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT & MASK, MUSE[break]
- CLASH: 100MP || IC POST: 10MP[break]
- The bullet grazes him, knocking the cap off. He isn't dead, and calmly gets low, and throws out Maple the Glaceon.[break]
- Ordering a Snowscape, he intends to cause the sniper trouble and moves towards the angle where the direction the shot came from[break]
-- Note, due to a silencer, this is due to the angle it must have been fired from, not the sound.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:14:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Hmm." The body drops, but there's no splatter of blood on the scope. He doubts they're dead already. He'd seen enough headshots to know whether or not he'd killed them. Then, the temperature drops. Snow and wind howls across the battlefield. Some mist moves but not much, too heavy or too something else to care. [break][break]

Paxton can quite get a clear shot amongst the wind and snow. He catches a bit of someone in black and aims again, and fires. The bullet is muffled, and misfired. Just before he can shoot out his opponents knees, Hopper warns them to move, beeping awkwardly. [break][break]

"Hopper! Status!" he said looking back at the landscape and aiming another shot, this time trying to slow down the Glaceon. The Porygon waits before beeping that it was fine, essentially. Paxton grunts in acknowledgment before looking on. Lighter blue nearly disappears and he fires anyway before beginning to kneel. They have a moment still, he'd end this the second he saw black.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:41:14 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

The snow and chilling air was doing great to mess with the sniper's mind, and though Ashley is slowly getting more and more exhausted after his numerous duels, he still knows how to keep screwing with this one. With a SNOW CLOAK, Maple dodges rather handily. But it doesn't stop there.[break][break]

"Blizzard. All around." Thing about Blizzard, is that within the bad weather of the snowscape, it would effect the sniper no matter where he was, even if he was hiding, it SHOULD in theory still affect them negatively. If it makes the weather within worse, it gives Ashley enough time to figure out that location. Not to mention, it'll mean both parties slow down greatly too.[break][break]

With a massive SNOWSCAPE-EMPOWERED BLIZZARD, the mist continues to obscure them both as it bellows outwards in a spiral of winds and hail. Ashley begins calling out from the winds, making sure never to stay in one place long.[break][break]

"You gonna come out, or do I have to flush you out?"[break][break]

He's hoping this is who he thinks he, to such a degree that he continues to antagonize them. His voice should sound familiar to the sniper. It should...[break][break]

"Nearly killed me there. I intend to return the favor." He's prowling around, under the cover of ice and snow. If he doesn't find the sniper soon, he will risk frostbite. At this point, for both of them, this was a time trial; a gambit. And the moment he comes out, is the moment Ashley is going to attack.[break][break]

All he can do is wait and see.

[break][break]

NOTES

- IC POST: 10MP[break]
- With a Snow-scape-powered Blizzard, Ashley intends to flush the sniper out.[break]
- Taunts him; his voice should sound familiar.[break]
- He's REALLY hoping it's Landon Cassidy.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:14:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It doesn't seem like his visibility will improve anytime soon. The BLIZZARD that shrieks and howls next makes it nearly impossible to see. A damn white out. Paxton's sucks his teeth, shivering from the cold. Hopper is by their trainer, huddling and glowing with power as it prepared an attack, if only because one of those elements was warmth. They TELEPORT to a position towards the right. Instead of laying on flat sandy ground, it's more cursed in, and a smidge more protected from the winds than their first next. [break][break]

But still, it does nothing for Paxton, shivering and sniffling. Fingers growing cold and teeth chattering behind his full faced helmet. The Rocket begins calling out to him, taunting him despite how both seemed ill prepared for the cold. Paxton frowns, while the Porygon tilts their head, vaguely recognizing them. [break][break]

They yell a second time and Paxton only murmurs a soft, "Idiot." He huddles for warmth. They have some height, he can try to run out of the BLIZZARD SNOWSCAPES aoe, but what was preventing it from starting all up again. [break][break]

"Hopper, TRI ATTACK, and move to position 28D." It'd be a small thing to take out the Glaceon. If it was the same snot nosed trainer from before, one gunshot was all it'd take to make them lose it. The Porygon crackles with energy above before blasting in where it'd last heard Ashley's voice. [break][break]

Paxton for his part scrambles down his nest, beginning to run to warm up, rifle on his back. He stops in the dip between hills, both nests abandoned before firing a shot behind. He drops a report, loud and quick intent on moving to more open ground away form the cold and the ice. "Cassidy, engaging one target, one pokemon. Moving off current position-" he's cut off at the TRI ATTACK blasts into the ground in an explosion of ice, fire, and lightning. Desptie the ice and wind, it holds position up high, keeping watch as Paxton runs.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:31:17 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

It is true; Ashley had no protection. He had a jacket, jeans, a face mask, and now blood running down his head. Guy was not ready for the elements, but the thing is. No one is expecting the sheer chilling cold of the field right now. And that's exactly what Ash is counting on.[break][break]

Because a smart person, they'd move somewhere warmer. So long as they keep moving, there was no way to track their location. Even the Tri Attack would blast at Maple missed, not because the Porygon incorrectly placed the blast, but because SNOW CLOAK allowed Maple to move around it. And hiding back in the ice and snow, with the chilling winds all around, that was exactly what Ashley wanted.[break][break]

To further confuse them, he checked his remaining mag. Should have... thirteen left.[break][break]

How unlucky.[break][break]

He points upwards and shoots at nothing, using one bullet, continuing to move around, attempting to taunt whatever made the blast, until that is, he saw what was above. His lips curve upwards. at the Porygon taking the high-ground.[break][break]

"Yawn it down." He whispers to Maple, and with one big hefty YAWN, which should likely hit since the poor thing wasn't frozen, as Ashley intends to put the sniper's big blaster to bed. With an intent to chase in return. He has one goal.[break][break]

Figure out if this was the murderer. And put a bullet in his neck if it is. So he too, makes his way closer to warmth, hoping that he was right. Still staying low to the ground, feeling the cold really start getting to him, he's hoping to get to warmth soon.[break][break]

And to find his target.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Staying low, Ashley fires a bullet upwards to draw the Porygon's attention, still moving.[break]
- Sees Hopper, and has Maple attempt to YAWN them out.[break]
- Ashley is moving closer to warmth; he has no choice. Else, he will freeze.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:29:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton hears the gun shot, but it doesn't make him flinch. He just sneers at the waste of ammo. Then there's a pause. It could be a signal- a summons for help. Better take care of this quickly. The YAWN makes Hopper's flight falter and they quickly TELEPORT away to their owner before they can fall asleep, returning to a pokeball as Paxton crosses barren waste. [break][break]

He brings out Joules. "Come get me then, dick." he murmured as he pushed back. He made a hasty position, finding a tall enough rock to get behind and lean his rifle on. One more shot. Joules waits, while their owner hides waiting for one or the other to come out. [break][break]

As Paxton preps, Joules sparks, the earth around running with electricity as it activated ELECTRIC TERRAIN.

[break][break]

tl;dr

- Hopper the Porygon is feelign SLEEPY from YAWN [break]
- Hopper the Porygon TELEPORTS away [break]
- Joules the Magnezone is swapped for Hopper the Porygon [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (1/5) [break]
- Paxton preps one more hasty nest behind rocks and waits for Ashley to crawl out of the SNOWSCAPE

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:35:20 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

He needed a plan. Holy Diver and Bass were down from earlier. Chad was still too small, and he wasn't risking another Bullet situation. Leaving Bongo and Sunny, and one of them was too small. But this was what they trained for. He would smile, ruffling Maple's ears, and switch out for the monkey king.[break][break]

When Bongo hit the scene, Ashley would smirk. "Shake it up. Make sure he has no aim." And with it, Bongo begins to beat on the drum withint he misty snowscape, an EARTHQUAKE to ensure that wherever the sniper was, he wouldn't have a clear, easy shot. As Ashley speeds up to get warm, he does so, keeping himself low to the ground.[break][break]

Another gunshot upwards, meant to distract them, as he quickly moves the other direction, strafing to get to the sniper.[break][break]

And he quickly takes a rock, before patting it with snow. To hide the rock beneath it.[break][break]

He pops out of the Snowscape, quickly looking for them, hoping the earthquake was causing them to having trouble with their footing. If so, and they revealed themselves, he'd throw that rock as close to the head as he could. He did so without saying another word. Not a damn one. Wanting to make sure this shit sniper knew he meant business now.[break][break]

While Bongo, still beating on the ground to keep that quake going, watched on, weary and waiting within the ice and snowy-scaped field.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Returns Maple for Bongo; uses EARTHQUAKE to try to unsteady the sniper's aim.[break]
- Hides a rock in a snowball, and exits the snowscape.[break]
- Intends to aim and throw said snowball at the sniper once he shoots, and hoping to aim for the head.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 21:06:07 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The earth rumbles and Joules moves to PROTECT itself seeing no threat incoming still. Paxton, farther out hisses, as ground shakes and waits to move. He's not about to snap his ankle running during an earthquake. He can only wait for the ground to stabilize and shoot. [break][break]

He rests his eyes, closing them and huddling tight on the ground as he waited for aftershocks to pass. Another gun shot, and Paxton is starting to wonder when they're aiming that. Or if it was meant to scare him. But Paxton had heard far worse. Gun shots didn't scare him. He'd seen how quickly light could fade from the eyes after one. If he died, it'd be quick, and if not, he'd be fucking pissed. Again. [break][break]

When Ashley comes out of the SNOWSCAPE and ensuing blizzard, Joules moves closer, unafraid of gunshots either. But they worry, because Paxton could not take as many shots as he thought he could. That weapon is a priority, even if keeps their trainer from a clean shot. They could handle it. The snowball with a rock thunks off metal as Joules refuses access to their partner. [break][break]

"Juliet, move!" he ordered, helmeted head popping up form behind rock despite her attempts, he's already on the scope again. He can't see them. Or the pokemon they'd brought. And he's not running up when they're armed. At best, they take the shooter out. At worst, its another situation like Pyre. And while that had been perfect for his aim, he didn't want their first resort to make themselves bait when they could've waited.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (1/5) [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used PROTECT to hunker down from EARTHQUAKE [break]
- Charges at Ashley because of gunshots [break]
- Paxton pops up from the rock because NAUR [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 23:26:39 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

With the Magnezone having used Electric Terrain, it almost was just like back then... in Mt. Pyre. To the point where Ashley was sure the Magnezone looked familiar. But when charged at, Ashley smirks, unmoving.[break][break]

Because the helmeted head pops out from behind the rock, and Ashley throws his pistol out. 12. "LANDON!" Trigger pulled, and fires towards him, as the earthquake stops, a deranged look within Ashley's silvers. But for Joules, from above, the emergency landing of a HAMMER ARM Rillaboom comes in with the attempt to break that flying saucer and beat it down, as Ashley fires another shot. 11.[break][break]

Ashley begins moving away, towards the helmeted person, ready to throw down.[break][break]

If he's wrong, and this isn't Landon, fuck. But it felt way too familiar. He was getting his goddamn revenge for Bullet, Pluto, and Kiryu. "Stop hiding behind your Pokemon and fight me, pussy!" He screamed out. All he can see is red.[break][break]

Red.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Doesn't move from the charging Magnezone; Bongo comes in with a HAMMER ARM to stop Joules.[break]
- Ash sees the helmeted head of him, screams Landon, and shoots two bullets.[break]
- Calls Paxton a coward and orders him to come at him himself.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 0:38:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Rillaboom's HAMMER ARM stops her charge, and squashed her on the ground with a loud thunk. Metal dents and magnets spin quickly, eye balls darting about and readjusting to the newcomer. Before bongo gets off they let off a crackling DISCHARGE, blasting electricity in an area around herself thanks to the ELECTRIC TERRAIN. They beep loudly, reporting something nobody but Paxton could decipher. [break][break]

"Thanks for the heads up!" He snapped back, still annoyed they were that reckless. But it seemed like they recognized Ashley, and the type of threat they were. A hunter, with Paxton the prey. This wasn't just some random skirmish. [break][break]

That's evident by how he screams his alias. Paxton has no choice. He doesn't know how well this brat's aim is. But he's agitated, unfocused. He's fought that before. And won. This was no different. Before the rifle he was just a soldier. It's just a tool, but he had others he could rely on. Paxton closes his eyes, adjusting to the darkness, resting them as he hugged his rifle. He pulls out a SCATTERBANG and tosses it upwards, whistling sharply as it sails in the air. [break][break]

Joules' eyes move from the Rillaboom to straight towards the SNOWSCAPE and close. The little explosive goes off with light and sound and Paxton huddles behind rock to protect himself from the disorienting noise and light. And then he's up, running off his makeshift nest and straight for Ashley. He surges forward with the most disorienting thing he can think of, a punch straight to the jaw. "Get better aim, dumbass." he said, little bits of kelp escaping from his right eye under his helmet.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (2/5) [break]
- Joules the Magnezone is hit by HAMMER ARM! [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used DISCHARGE [break]
- Paxton used a SCATTERBANG [break]
- Paxton darts up to punch Ashley down [break]

mp tracker [break]
- use SCATTER BANG
- MUTATION growing

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 1:06:23 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Confirmation.[break][break]

YOU.[break][break]

Epiphany connects the Magnezone. The shine, the coloration, and the bastard, the cruel, shit bastard. Anger drives him, pilots him like a human mecha of its own, as the scatterbang hits, and leaves not only Ashley blinded, but Bongo too.[break][break]

While Bongo had been slightly hurt from the Discharge, he had no intention of letting Joules go. He wouldn't kill the Magnezone, but that was the good-heartedness in Bongo, even blinded. But as he grits his teeth, unable to see, he does something he hasn't done since his puberty as a Thwackey; he beats his chest, making noises.[break][break]

Ashley, on the other hand, is on the receiving end of a punch, and though he can't see, and all of it is blinded, he scowls towards the direction of the strike, reeling back, a step, but throwing one blindly back that direction. "What do you mean? You're out in the open now."[break][break]

Bongo's noises is exactly what gives Ashley an edge. He feels on Bongo's Pokeball, and towards that noise, returns Bongo, tossing the other ball upwards.[break][break]

Jelly the Bewear appears right behind Paxton, and though Ashley can't see which ball he released, he orders. "EVERYTHING YOU GOT ON HIM."[break][break]

Jelly, rears back, pulling a fist back, and goes for a BRUTAL SWING on Paxton, flanking from where Ashley was. Attempting to go for the head with the arm swipe.[break][break]

"Delayed gratification, asshole."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ash and Bongo are scatterbanged; Bongo beats his chest to make noise.[break]
- Ash, able to hear Bongo, returns him and throws a random Pokemon; Jelly the Bewear comes out.[break]
- After some sass, Jelly goes in to Paxton with a BRUTAL SWING.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 1:39:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules isn't able to get the Rillaboom off them and beeps a steady rhythm with increasing alarm. Especially as Paxton moves closer and closer to Ashley. They struggle, pushing themselves off the ground as they tried to reach them in order to offer defense, even at the expense of their own body. They stumble forward with Bongo gone, and turn, all eyes in horror at the pink bear that falls form the sky like a comet and crashed down on the earth, on their partner. The beeping sped up, reaching a nonstop tone that grew louder and louder into a strange metal shrieking. Power crackles around their magnets as they put them together before letting out a ZAP CANON. [break][break]

Paxton isn't worried about the hit. He knew how to throw a punch. What he wants it the gun that he's not even sure is firing real bullets right now. The gorilla screaming and Joules' steady warnings go ignored as he focuses on his objective. Fingers grasp at the metal before he hears his opponent scream. [break][break]

That's when Joules' is shrieking. That's when the breather is knocked out of him. BRUTAL SWING thrusts him forward without his input, and the other Rocket is ready and waiting, redirecting him with a sideswipe to the head that sends his whole body forward to the side and onto the ground. As he drops, wheezing and shaking from shock, the ZAP CANNON blasts at Jelly the Bewear, trying to cut access to their trainer. [break][break]

Paxton can't even curl up, choking on wheezes and back flaring in pain. Even with kevlar on, Bewears were dangerous. He's probably snapped something, cracked it at the very least. But Joules is still shrieking, and he can't hear that SOS signal again. So he gets to his knees, eyes wide and vision flashing with spots. He needs to get up. ZAP CANON could only do so much for him right now. His pokemon- Joules needs to tap out. He paws for their pokeball at the Magnezone tried to rush to his side.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (2/5) [break]
- Joules the Magnezone is hit by HAMMER ARM! [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used DISCHARGE [break]
- Paxton used a SCATTERBANG [break]
- Paxton darts up to punch Ashley down [break]

mp tracker [break]
- use SCATTER BANG
- MUTATION growing

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 20:46:30 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Brutal Swing and the Rocket sideswipe. And it was done. Even as Jelly took the Zap Cannon, he did so and prepared to sock the hell out of the Magnezone, racing up to the Magnezone, and quickly returns the favor; DRAIN PUNCH coming straight for the Magnezone, to recover all the strength that was lost in that Zap Cannon.[break][break]

Gets interesting. Ashley moves in, throwing his leg to kick Paxton back onto the ground. His gaze hate-filled, as he points the pistol downward.[break][break]

"I have trained my body every day since Mt. Pyre." Ashley begins to recite, revenge much more on the mind, the barrel aimed down to his face. The long barrel a line pointed to his chest. "Every day, I have thought of that little Starly you shot out of the sky. The Lunatone that gave its life to see you falter. The Aggron who protected her trainer so he may live." He continues, furious eyes downcast and hateful.[break][break]

He takes a breath in. And smiles down at him.[break][break]

"My name is Sawyer. Remember me?" And he fires right next to Paxton's head, aiming for the ground. He wanted Paxton's ears to ring. 10. He holsters the gun, and with Jelly handling the Magnezone, pulls his fist back, and throws it forward.[break][break]

Aiming for the neck.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Jelly uses DRAIN PUNCH to alleviate the pain of Zap Cannon on Joules.[break]
- Ash kicks Paxton back down, and explains what Mt. Pyre did to him.[break]
- Fires his gun next to his ear.[break]
- Reveals his Rocket name, and goes to punch him, aiming for the neck.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 22:16:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before Joules can reach Paxton's side the DRAIN PUNCH swings into focus and knocks her back. Sparks crackle and the Magnezone falters, smacking against the ground as they try to recover. Fritzing, and beeping erratically until they disappear in a flash of light. Paxton's had managed to return them before Ashley's kick sends him rolling on the ground. A horrifying last sight for his partner. [break][break]

But he's on his knees, choking and sucking in air anyway. Before he's still unarmed, and now he's in even closer ranger to a loaded gun. A gambit that did not fall in his favor. He looks up at the Rocket speaks. Plans in bits and pieces buzz in his brain. The words echoe, meaningless. He doesn't care. He really doesn't care. There's a flinch as the noise sends his ears ringing again. His hand lets out a tiny Riolu. They see the scene set, the ground disturbed in a Joules-sized depression, and the Bewear and they set to work. QUICK ATTACK gets them there as the smack against the far larger opponent. [break][break]

Paxton, meanwhile, tried to push himself to his feet. "No." No he doesn't remember. No, he won't just let him wave around a gun in his face. His eyes are on the gun, not the cocky smile or the upper hand he thought he had. Another punch is inconsequential. As long as they had fire power, they'd keep toying with him enacting whatever revenge fantasy a terorrist could cook up in the course of months of self pity. [break][break]

He pushes up, hard, darting for the handgun again, aiming for a grapple before a fist deflects him. Again, he chokes, and again he can't breath and there's a sudden burst of panic and adrenaline in his body. He grows so cold, a hand going to his throat and clenching hard as he wheezes despite still standing. He forgets about the hand gun, eyes locking in on Sawyer's smug face. It flickers, vision blinking in and out before he surges forward, aiming to cut the distance with a sudden headbutt back. The unease and PARANOIA building all throughout the encounter balloons, changing his priorities drastically.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (3/5) [break]
- Joules the Magnezone is swapped out with Romeo the Riolu [break]
- Romeo the Riolu uses QUICK ATTACK on Jelly the Bewear [break]
- Paxton gets hit! [break]
- Paxton attmepts a headbutt [break]

mp tracker [break]
- use SCATTER BANG
- MUTATION growing

[break][break]
total: