They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Don't you just want to go apeshit? [Postdorm Clash]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 12:50:59 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
When El had first entered the Ultra Deep Sea, it had been by complete accident. They had simply been trying to look for some civillian's lost pet zigzagoon - and in wandering a little too far from the outskirts of Dewford, had fallen into one of the alternate entrances offered by the expanding rift into this otherworldly place. It was there that they had run into - or to be more specific, Blackjack - and had to prove to him that they would be able to take care of themself on what was more or less the active battlefield of a war.

After proving themself, they had been content to stay out of Deep Sea for a little while - helping with cargo and the like outside. But it didn't take long for a thought to itch at the back of their mind - namely, that there might've been others who had fallen into the twisting labyrinth of Deep Sea by accident, like they did. That there were likely people who were injured, left behind as the chaos moved deeper and deeper within. People who, ultimately, needed help in some shape or form.

And well - El, being the bleeding heart that they were, couldn't just leave those people waiting. Thus, when they felt like they had done what they could for those outside, it'd eventually come time for them to head back into Deep Sea - with Bibidi's help.

For as much as they were eager to be there to lend a hand to those who needed it though, well... They didn't exactly like stepping back into Ultra Deep Sea. Much like before, there was a certain sense of unease in the air - that feeling as if neither they nor Bibidi were alone, despite the fact the alakazam couldn't sense anyone yet. They weren't wholly sure what it was that was causing this paranoia - though at the very least, knowing that a good part of it was a result of Deep Sea helped a bit in pushing it to the back of their mind.

That, and also having something else to focus on - such as that aforementioned search for others who might need someone's help, deep within these winding tunnels...
Incorporated feelings of paranoia

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:52:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Weariness soaks deep into her bones, the bitter sting of scrapes and wounds constantly scratching at the back of her mind as she urges herself to keep working at the radio. The dull static crackles through her earpiece, pierced by the occasional voice or sharp screech of interference. And just as she's plagued by that high-pitched ringing for the umpteenth time, she's throwing off the headset, letting out a string of curses as she grabs her backpack.[break][break]

The duo of grunts that had been set to watch that she didn't do anything weird? She couldn't care less about the glares they give her, nor the way that they reach for their pokeballs as she stands right up. The words that they throw at her? Yeah... nothing seems to be pushing its way through that veil of pain that she's tolerated all this time. Something about... needing the system working? Or connection...[break][break]

"Do it yourself." She huffs, turning on her heels and throwing a rather lazy wave over her shoulder. But before she can take another step, she feels a grip on her injured shoulder and the explosion of pain sets everything off.[break][break]

"I said." A sharp kick to the shin.[break][break]

"Do it." Another sharp kick between the legs.[break][break]

"YOURSELF!" She ducks, grabbing the sheathe of her Doublade and shoving the hilt into his stomach without the slightest hint of restraint.[break][break]

"I've had ENOUGH of people pushing and pulling me around!" Logic is thrown to the wind as she swings the back of Jack into the grunt's side and watches as he crumples over. "I've had to fight SO MANY PEOPLE! I got STABBED! I've nearly been eaten by a DRAGON!" And she lets out something akin to a feral growl at the other approaching grunt, making him stop promptly in his tracks to question his life choices.[break][break]

"I'm tired of your shit! I want a FUCKING NAP! Now GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || clash || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 8:54:53 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
It had been distant shouting, that drew El's attention. It echoed strangely through the tunnels - enough that they had initially worried that they were going to end up stumbling on some Ultra Beast nest or something if they wandered any further down this way.

However, Bibidi reaching out with her mental presence was able to confirm that there weren't any Ultra Beasts up ahead. Rather, she could sense humans - agitated humans, at that. Something seemed to be brewing up ahead...

Which, while the possibility of danger did occur to El, they wasted no time in picking up the pace - at least, as much as their cane and bad leg would allow them. "C'mon, Bibidi." If there was the chance that someone over there needed help, they were going to be there to provide it - it could be the difference between life or death for someone, in such a dangerous place, after all.

But what El saw as they turned the corner was - perhaps - not what they had initially expected. They saw a child - with one of the two blades of a Doublade in hand - and a pair of Rocket grunts, one of whom was crumpled on the ground. Shock and bewilderment were the predominant emotions on El's face at first - why was a kid here? Why was there a kid in Ultra Deep Sea? Did she get lost and fall in by accident, like they did initially?

But as the initial shock passed, their expression changed to realization, and then a sort of righteous indignance. It appeared as though the girl was trying to protect herself against the pair of grunts - and even for all of El's more pacifist leanings, they couldn't just sit by idly as a kid was endangered. "HEY! Get away from her this instant!" They shouted at the grunts - and throwing a pokeball, they sent out Behemoth.

The nidoking - small enough to be mistaken for a nidorino - would emerge between Eris and the two grunts, letting out a courageous roar. His eyes flicked between the two grunts - waiting to see who would bring out a pokemon first, eager for something to test his mettle against.

El, meanwhile, moved to approach Eris - speaking more kindly. "Hey - over here, Bibidi and I are here to help. Are you okay?" They couldn't help but briefly glance towards the radio and discarded headset - their expression briefly quizzical - but they quickly turned their attentions back to Eris. The safety of innocents - especially a child - was more important to them, ultimately.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 0:22:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]At first glance, instincts tell her to back away from the sudden appearance of the Nidoking, her grip on her Doublade tightening as she tries to assess the situation. But then, she realises that she really has too much of a headache to even figure out what's actually going on. All she knows is that there's a non-Rocket approaching them and that she might have to fight her way on two fronts if this man figures out just what she is.[break][break]

"I'm fine." She huffs, straightening out the crumples in her sleeves as she looks between her supposed ally and enemy - Terms that seem most certainly interchangeable in such a situation. As the man on the ground struggles to pick himself up, she'll keep her distance from both parties, taking a step back for every step the stranger attempts to take towards her.[break][break]

Where does she go if she drowns this time?[break][break]

"I have things under control."[break][break]

As much of 'under control' it can be, by the power of a cranky child wielding essentially two short swords.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 10:20:08 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El takes a step forward, the girl takes a step back - it's plain to see that she wants her personal space, be it out of wariness or fear, or just preference. Realizing that to advance any further would just mean cornering her, they stop their approach. "Alright." They agree in a gentle tone - not wanting to argue. Though, as they look her up and down a second time and notice what might be bandages under the girl's sleeve, a hue of concern flickers over their expression...

... She was hurt, wasn't she? And even that aside, she seemed exhausted...

Thus, it's after a moment of thought that they add "Two against one ain't really fair, though - and you never know when something'll sneak up on us." As if to convey what they mean, they briefly glanced over their shoulder - down the tunnels they just came from. All it'd take is an Ultra Beast or other Rockets showing up while they're distracted, for things to become complicated. "I'm not asking you to just sit on the sidelines... But let me back you up, at least - okay?"

Safety in numbers, after all.

The nervous grunt isn't immediately keen on engaging the nidoking, meanwhile - his eyes glancing between Eris, El, and Behemoth, as if to try and make up his mind on whether to stay or flee while he had the chance. The crumpled grunt, on the other hand, twists his expression into a snarl as he pushes himself back up onto his feet. He reaches for a pokeball...

... And Behemoth, eyes lighting up at the potential for a fight, is already eagerly preparing - thumping his fists against his chest and bellowing out as he pumps himself up with Focus Energy...!

The noise quickly draws El's and Bibidi's attentions both - though the alakazam hangs back alongside her trainer. The ranger-in-training, meanwhile, narrows their gaze - observing the grunts closely, with an expression somewhere between discomfort and determination. They didn't want to fight - but they were even less willing to leave an injured child behind.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:47:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's a bit of a conundrum here, really. A damned if she does, damned if she don't kind of situation. So like any kid might figure when placed in this scenario, she goes quiet and refuses to give any solid answers.[break][break]

It's only when the malding grunt calls out a Tyrantrum that she actually makes a call, instinctively backing up as the giant dinosaur's tail comes swinging. And even though she's unable to evade it in its entirety, a timely Protect keeps her out of harm's way.[break][break]

"God, you're persistent." Her complaints are grumbled under her breath, swallowed up by the resounding roar of the Tyrantrum as it looms over her. But Reiner steps up to the plate, delivering a strong wave of a Springtide Storm right to their face.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 10:25:35 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
As Eris falls quiet, El's attentions settle on the grunts and the fight that is sparking. A Tyrantrum is brought out - and though Behemoth makes an attempt to intercept the larger beast, it seems that the girl's Luxray has the jurassic 'mon more than handled.

(Though; could a Luxray really learn moves like that..??)

So, the nidoking instead turned his attentions to the other grunt - who finds some confidence when his malding compatriot sent out a pokemon - proceeding to send out one of his own. As the Throh comes out, Behemoth charges near-immediately, and both pokemon lock hands as they begin to push at eachother in some facsimile of a sumo match. When neither pokemon is able to gain nor lose ground on the other though, Behemoth snorts - and without hesitation, he sends the fighting-type reeling back with a Megahorn-empowered headbutt!

The Throh stumbles - but it isn't backing down anytime soon. At the grunt's command, it charges Behemoth - swinging a punch to his gut in Revenge, that knocks the breath out of him in a drawn-out snarl!

El winces at this, chewing on their lower lip a little - less out of any fear of losing, and more out of empathy for how that probably hurt. "Y- You can do it, Behemoth - keep at it!" They encourage their pokemon - he wouldn't go down easily, even for his small size, after all.

And Behemoth would get a breath in to let out a roar in the Throh's direction in response - his tenacity plain to see.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 11:07:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]With a whirlwind of petals straight to the face, the Tyrantrum stumbles back, letting out a roar as it tries to sweeping the offending objects away from its eyes. And in that moment where it's far too occupied with its own senses, Eris makes a mad dash, bending close to the ground as she skids under its flailing arms.[break][break]

And as she does, glimmering strings snap around the Tyrantrum's legs, pulled tight to restrict its movements.[break][break]

"Reiner."[break][break]

Lightning explodes from the ground, guided by a trail of liquid metal that she'd spread. And the electricity zips up along the line, crackling as the energy is all focused into the dinosaur's legs. Then as it continues to struggle and snap at the air, the metallic strings begin to spread upwards, slowly but surely binding the fossil mon with electrified wires.[break][break]

"It'll be much easier if you just stop now. That goes for all of you."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 12:11:46 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
It would be easier, if everyone could stop fighting, wouldn't it? But sadly, it didn't seem that things would quite go that way. And though El opens their mouth to try and respond to Eris, a call from the Tyrantrum cuts them off.

The Tyrantrum is ensnared - and as electricity races through the wires binding it, it bellows in something between frustration and a little bit of pain. Spasming muscles send it tumbling to the ground - unable to properly move or fight when restrained like this... But, as it would soon prove, it wasn't completely helpless.

As if to express its indignant rage over this treatment, the beast acts without its trainer's direction - and it begins to thrash wildly. Wildly enough, in fact, to set off an Earthquake as its thrashing slams its limbs into the ground, roaring with fury!

The Throh and Behemoth both are caught up in the chaotic tremor - stumbling and alarmed. But while the fighting-type is able to remain firmly on its feet, the nidoking is struck by a piece of not-rock that falls from the ceiling above, drawing out a snarl of pain.

El, meanwhile, has to lean into Bibidi to avoid falling over from the tremors - though their gaze casts to Eris' crafty fighting style with... More than a little concern, given her proximity to the conflict. Should they have Behemoth disengage to help her, given that the Tyrantrum seems the bigger threat? Or should they let her handle it, given the independent streak she seemed to display before..?

But, the fighting doesn't wait - the Throh comes in to grab Behemoth for a Vital Throw. Though the beast is slammed into the ground, he snarls with promised intentions to return the favor --

-- "Behemoth, Helping Hand!" --

-- Until El's call has him glancing towards the other pokemon. Behemoth's gaze settles upon Reiner - and grinning wide, he makes a bellow towards the Luxray both to cheer him on, and to encourage (or perhaps more accurately challenge) him to bring out the big guns!
Supported another character's 'mon
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 12:44:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A cornered rat is most certainly a dangerous creature if underestimated, but a cornered rat is ultimately still a rat. As the Tyrantrum continues to struggle against its bonds, the wires only grow tighter, the thin lines now pressing hard enough to break through the toughest of scales.[break][break]

Though part of her does feel a little bad for how much pain she's inflicting, the more rational side of her knows that letting the beast walk free would spell more trouble for her at this point. With a sharp whistle, she calls Reiner to her side, the Luxray utilising the boost of power provided to begin gathering energy.[break][break]

"Split the skies, bud."[break][break]

Despite there being no real sense of weather in the Deep Sea, stormy clouds begin to gather overhead, electricity crackling from the ground up as it snaps and strikes at the falling debris. The energy that leaks from Reiner's mane weaves itself into a fine set of armour, growing brighter and tougher as it surrounds him and his ward.[break][break]

But it doesn't end there. Eris' grip on her z-crystal tightens, her free hand pressed up against Reiner's shoulder as he lets out a guttural roar. The storm continues to thunder and grow, lightning falling down upon the Throh and the Tyrantrum in unrelenting waves that seek to thoroughly torch and paralyse.[break][break]

Her steps are light, calculated as she steps closer to her target. Her eyes burn scarlet under a lightless sky, her gaze fixated on the fallen grunt as she carefully presses a blade to their neck.[break][break]

"Yield."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 13:10:14 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Empowered by the Helping Hand and Z-Power alike, Reiner does more than just bring out the big guns.

He brings out the biggest gun.

It's like some god has decided to smite the Throh and Tyrantrum alike, with the storm that the Luxray summons - a torrent of lightning crashing down upon the two enemy pokemon without mercy. Even though Behemoth is part ground, he feels the need to step back and away from the attack - not wanting to test the limits of the immunity he has.

And to noone's surprise, the two pokemon are left plenty hurting from this. The Tyrantrum is knocked out and recalled by the malding grunt - and though the Throh just barely manages to stay standing... It doesn't stay that way for long, before Behemoth deals a final blow with Earth Power.

With Eris holding up the malding grunt at swordpoint though, it seems the fight is thoroughly over with - and the nervous grunt, potentially fearing for the consequences that may follow if he sticks around, begins to turn tail and run!

Neither El nor Behemoth make any attempt to stop the fleeing grunt - and instead, the nidoking steps over to Eris and the grunt she has hostage. "Think you'd - uhm - be okay with letting Behemoth keep an eye on him for you?" El asks Eris - glancing between the three of them briefly. They didn't want to make her feel like they were trying to do everything for her and whatnot...

... But it would be hard to give her any first aid - (assuming she needed any, they were concerned about the bandages they glimpsed) - if she was busy pointing a Doublade at someone.
KO'd enemy 'mon
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 23:58:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sometimes, it truly is great that Rocket grunts have some sense of danger honed. As the man recalls his Tyrantrum, she's quick to raise her blade and swing -[break][break]

If only to knock him out with the back of her sword.[break][break]

"It'll be fine. Reiner's more than capable of handling it." She sighs, closing her eyes as she allows herself to plop to the ground. As she does so, the Luxray seems to drop something metallic on the grunt's body, snorting as he watches it slither into place. "So... don't you have places to go? Other stuff to do?"[break][break]

The sooner they leave, the quicker she can start cleaning up.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 11:52:43 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El watched with curiosity as Reiner dropped the metallic thing atop the grunt - and briefly, as it began to move, they couldn't help but wonder what it was. An Ultra Beast? Some sort of odd object from one of these rifts? The work of a pokemon? They kinda wanted to know more...

... Although, their focuses would shift as Eris posed a question - and in response, the young adult couldn't help a sheepish chuckle and smile. "Well, I mean... I'm doing it right now, I suppose? I just want to help people." They spoke - casting a friendly smile in the younger girl's direction. "Patch people up, help them get somewhere safe, share supplies... That sort of stuff, yknow?" And even Rocket members were valid recipients, if they didn't cause a fuss.

As if to prove their point though, El would let out their togekiss. "Go patch the others up, Akero." And at their direction, the togekiss whistled happily - flying overhead, to sprinkle some Life Dew over Behemoth and Eris' pokemon.

With the pokemon being taken care of, El glanced back to Eris - and a hue of sympathy and concern crossed their expression, as they thought to what they saw before. "I - uhm - noticed you had some bandages on, by the way. If you're hurt, Akero and I could help - wash any injuries you have with some Life Dew, and replace your bandages with some fresh ones." They offered - pulling a first aid kit out of their bag.

That she needed first aid at all though, it... It really bothered them, even if they wanted to accept this kid as someone who could take care of herself, given how she handled herself in the fight. Someone that young shouldn't have to take care of herself, in a place this dangerous.

Rather than voice those thoughts though, El instead gestured to the alakazam at their side. "Also - Bibidi here, she can help teleport us out of here, if you're lost." They offered, continuing "She knows where a few exits are, and a couple outposts you could safely rest up at." League outposts, to be specific - but El didn't yet realize Eris' affiliations.

But their intentions were genuine and earnest, to say the least - their heart worn on their sleeve. The only question now, was whether Eris was actually interested.
Suppooooort

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 2:13:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So they seem to be one of those... good Samaritan figures. Well, she'd figured that much out from the way they acted when they saw her as a kid in danger. None of her motley crew resist the dousing of Life Dew, with Reiner even dipping his head in thanks as many of his smaller scratches heal over quick.[break][break]

"Oh, this?" Had it not been for the fact that the grunt had literally caused it to flare up just moments ago, Eris would've forgotten about this injury in its entirety. But as she presses a hand to it, she can feel the uncomfortable slick through the bandages and when she pulls her hand away to the sight of red on her palm, she knows that it'd be in her best interest to try and treat it.[break][break]

"Sure, if you can help patch this up proper." Though she doesn't quite move from her spot, her words are most certainly an invitation for them to come closer. With how closely Reiner hovers, it would be madness for them to try any underhanded tactics.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 11:44:53 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El smiles gently at Eris' agreement, and nods. "Over here, Akero," They call for their togekiss, before carefully sitting down next to Eris - both to bring them closer to her level, and to free up their cane hand. Once settled, they set the first aid kit and cane down on either side of them, and take the glove on their cane hand off to set it over the cane.

Akero lands next to the group - making a gentle melodic trill in greeting to Reiner and Eris both. When El holds up their hands to him, he produces some Life Dew to wash them - and when El opens up the kit to pull out a rag, he helps soak it as well.

And with that, El takes out a roll of bandages, and a roll of gauze, to set on their lap.

First things first, pulling away the old bandages. El is careful - eyes occasionally glancing to Eris' face to gauge if they're causing her any discomfort at all. But all the while, they speak. "Sorry for - uhm - not introducing myself sooner, by the way - but my name's El." They introduce themself, as they bring up the Life Dew-laden rag to help wipe away some of the revealed blood, and to wash the injury underneath. "What's your name?"

As they work though, they can't help but wince with empathy as they look over her shoulder. They guessed that the fighting must've reopened the wound - given the blood soaking into the bandages and rag looking fresh. The sooner they cover this back up, the better - and so they give Eris a heads up "I'm gonna apply some gauze - I'm sorry if the pressure hurts at all."

The first layer of gauze that El tears from the roll has a light amount of Life Dew and antibiotic cream applied. Both the dew's restorative properties and the moisture (to keep the wound from drying out) would encourage healing - and the dew and antibiotic would hopefully prevent infection. They press it over the wound, applying steady pressure and keeping a close eye for any signs of it bleeding through. If it does, they simply apply additional layers of gauze until it stops.
support wombo combo?