[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Momma says I shouldn't give my name to strangers." She cuts their inquiry off with a wry smile, "No disrespect meant and all, but you fit that exact description."[break][break]

Even as they press at her wound and douse it with disinfectants, she does well at keeping her body posture relatively neutral. The pain starts off as a sharp sting, but slowly mellows out into an ache that she wishes she could somehow scratch away. In the end, the knowledge that this is meant to be helping rather than hurting keeps her from lashing out.[break][break]

"So what do you plan on doing after this?" A brief conversation starter that might just garner her some insight. "Sticking around here is a pretty bad idea for someone like you."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || clash || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Don't you just want to go apeshit? [Postdorm Clash]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 9:05:00 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El blinks a bit, as Eris declines to state her name - and in response, they make a sheepish chuckle. "Fair enough," They respond - although, they couldn't help but wonder if her Momma said that wandering through an otherwordly tunnel system was okay...

Either way, they turn their focus to treating Eris' shoulder - applying steady pressure to the gauze that they layered over the wound. It didn't take too long for them to finish up though - as once they were satisfied that there wouldn't be any bleeding through, they'd unroll some bandages to wrap up her shoulder. "There we go," El spoke with a gentle smile, making sure that everything was secure. "How's that feel? Not too tight?"

With Eris patched up though, she'd pose a question to El - and they'd blink a second, before scratching their cheek a little. "I appreciate the concern - although I can take care of myself, too. I, uhm, feel like I should be saying the same to you, honestly." They'd respond with a sheepish hue - this wasn't really the place for a kid, either. Though, they'd argue this wasn't really a place for anyone to be!

Nonetheless, they'd continue "And as for what I plan on doing, well... I, uhm, guess that depends on whether you want help with anything else?" Giving an earnest smile, they'd offer "If you need any other bandages changed, or if you're lost, I'm here to help. Otherwise, I was - uhm - figuring we could watch eachothers' backs, incase the other grunt comes back with buddies or something."

Glancing over to the unconscious grunt though... "... Probably shouldn't leave him here..." El mused out loud. They were sure trying to take him to a Rocket camp would be dangerous - and thus probably wouldn't end well. But bringing him to a League camp would mean he's safe from roaming Ultra Beasts, even if in custody... Unless Eris had other ideas, that was?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:21:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She blinks once... twice, gingerly rolling her shoulder just to check how secure the bandages are. And after a bit, she figures that if she's not bleeding out or watching it all unravel, it's good enough to last for however much longer she might stay in this space.[break][break]

Now all she needs to do is listen, sort through the bits of information that El provides as the gears in her mind continue to clink and spin.[break][break]

"What's gonna happen to him? Where would you take him?" She cocks her head, gesturing to the endless space around them. "Is there a safe place somewhere nearby or something?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 21:58:00 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Where would they take him? Well... "I feel like trying to find his buddies to hand him over to them would - well - be a bad idea... But just leaving him here's asking for some Ultra Beast to hurt him - or worse..." They'd sigh, scratching a cheek a bit as they put a voice to their prior thoughts.

"It'd probably be safest for everyone to have Bibidi Teleport him to one of the League outposts? Dunno if there's any - well - neutral safe areas we could leave him, really..." It was League or Rocket, from what they saw. And with what they'd heard of things like nihilego toxin, getting arrested was probably the preferrable option of the two...

But glancing over to Eris, they'd ask "Are you looking for someplace safe to rest, by the way?" It sorta seemed that way, with the latter question. "Bibidi and I can bring you to one of the outposts too, if you'd like."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 22:32:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As much as she'd love to see this grunt arrested, it'd be a little hard for her to explain why two of them have gone missing while on shifts with her. With a bit more energy in her system after that little rest, Eris hops to her feet and brushes the dust off her clothes. Then she smiles, reaching over to pull El into a hug.[break][break]

"Thank you for all your help! But I think I'll be fine! Really!"[break][break]

It's quick, almost like a soft spell cast over them - Pebbles fall from the ceiling as dust floats down soon after, a gentle veil that gracefully falls over all of them.[break][break]

"What wa-" Eris is quick to pull away, her sleeve pressed against her mouth and her gaze fixated upon the ceiling for a moment before it settles back on El. Her eyes crease with concern, a frown tugging at her lips as she instinctively reaches out for Reiner.[break][break]

"You don't look too good. Are you sure you're okay?"

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 20:59:11 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El blinked as they were suddenly pulled into a hug - and though it took a second for them to react, they'd smile gently and hug her back. "Of course," They'd respond - adding "But still - be careful, okay? Trust your buddies' judgements if they, uhm, think it's getting too dangerous." El nodded to Reiner and the Doublade in regards to 'buddies'. They didn't want to doubt the young girl's independence - especially when she clearly had strong pokemon to back her up. But this place wasn't exactly a walk in the park, either...

But then came the sprinkling of dust that'd fall over the group - and a pebble lightly bonking El on the head would cause them to yelp a little, inhaling on reflex. Attempting to follow Eris' lead, they'd cover their nose and mouth as well - although...

... Since when did their eyelids become so heavy?

Eris asked something - though El could only catch the tail end of it, a question. "I- I'm okay...?" They murmured, though even they seemed unsure of it as they began to yawn widely. Dust, grogginess, being the nerd that they were they couldn't help but note it was almost like... "... Sleep... Powder...?" They mused out loud - gaze glancing upwards, for as hard as it was to even lift their head.

Their other pokemon were becoming affected as well. Bibidi seemed to have a sense of alarm - her waning psychic awareness attempting to sweep for any signs of some hidden pokemon, even as she became too groggy to so much as think. Behemoth was yawning widely, curling up not unlike a dog for a nap. And Akero would whistle softly as she settled down next to him, but...

"A... Akero," El spoke up - trying to fight the drowsiness even as their eyelids began to drift closed. Had to keep someone awake - any of them, incase they were in danger... "Safe.... Safegua..." ... But before they could fully form their words, or see whether or not their togekiss heard them, they'd slump over in their seated position - as they, too, fell unconscious...
Would this count as a KO? <:D?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 12:40:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Considering how hastily she'd concocted this plan, things seem to go off without a relative hitch. Though with this little stunt, she's gotta to spend some time refilling her emergency stash of Sleep Powder.[break][break]

Her first choice of action is to gather her equipment, trusting in Reiner to check on the other equipment. As they do that, liquid metal begins to bubble from the cracks in the ground, fragments pooling together until they form the frameworks of a Melmetal.[break][break]

"Merc, can you pick those up? We gotta get moving." Her intent is made clear as day, reinforced by Reiner as he starts to push supply crates towards the metal giant. Within minutes, the camp is stripped of any signs of occupation and the unconscious grunt (begrudgingly) carried along. All that's left is how she should deal with the problematic sleeping beauty...[break][break]

"Umbra," Out of her pokeball comes a crooked smile, black cloth slowly unravelling from the lump known as a body and falling into a well of shadows at her feet. "Watch over them until they wake up."[break][break]

She swears she hears a cackle, but that could have just been her brain making up noises to fill the silence. Without needing to elaborate any further, a fluid blob tears from her distorting silhouette, gracefully flowing into El's own as the echoes of a cheeky smile melt away.[break][break]

In all technicality, she could have been much rougher. She had had everything opportunity to stab them in the back, or take out their pokemon in some indiscriminate rampage. As long as she does this... as long as they're kept safe, it isn't her fault for knocking him out like this, right? It was necessary -[break][break]

Reiner gently bumps his head against her side, tugging at her outstretched arm away from El with a growl. If they get woken up now, this minor problem will most certainly spiral into a game of how well she can weave her lies.[break][break]

"Let's go..." She murmurs to herself.[break][break]

"Let's go." Louder, for her to convince herself.[break][break]

It's out of her hands now. She's done all that she could to remedy the situation. And with one final glance in El's direction, she clambers atop Reiner's back and takes her leave.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 13:15:06 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
How long does it take, for El to wake back up? That's a good question, to say the least; with Ultra Deep Sea being essentially a series of caves, there isn't any sun or moon to gauge the passage of time with. There isn't even a shift in the ever-eerie dim lights that fill the tunnels to judge by - no matter how much time passes, more often than not everything seems to stay the same.

Thus, it's with a little bit of disorientation when they finally begin to stir - groaning softly, as they lift their head from the ground. "What... happened...?" They mumbled to themself - before a sudden spark of alarm in their chest, spurred by the realm's paranoia, has them glancing over to their other pokemon. "B-Bibidi?" They call, a hue of worry creeping into their tone. "Akero? Behemoth?"

But in seeing that the three of the others are all fine, their heart settles - especially as their voice prompts the other three to stir, one by one. That could've been dangerous, passing out in the middle of Ultra Beast territory like that - it was just as easy for an Ultra Beast or ill-natured Rocket member to have found them, as it was to have been stumbled upon by a good samaritan. But from the looks of things, neither had passed through here...

... Nor did the girl, El soon realized. No matter where they looked, there was no sign of her nor her pokemon. "Where'd she go...?" They murmured in confusion - grabbing their cane and gathering their things together, so that they could stand up proper. Bringing a hand up to their mouth, they'd raise their voice - calling "Hellooo! Are you out there, miss..??"

... ... No response. She must have left, if they could hazard a guess - and Bibidi couldn't sense any other minds out there in the general vicinity.

The implications and possibilities were concerning - and they had almost wanted to go look for her, but... Lacking any knowledge of which way to go, the only option they had was to keep wandering as they have been. Perhaps, somewhere out there, they'd be able to run into her again - check up on her, to make sure everything was okay. (And to maybe ask her where she'd disappeared to, as well.) But only time would tell if that'd actually happen.

So for the time being, they'd recall Behemoth and Akero to their balls, adjusted their bag, and started walking.

There were surely more people out there, who needed someone's help, after all...
MP Tally:
- Mission Participation (50 MP)
- Mission Completion (100 MP)
- Draw/Tie (250 MP)
- x12 Posts (120 MP)
- Incorporated Paranoia (10 MP)
- x3 Supported Pokemon/Character (30 MP)
- KO'd Enemy Pokemon (10 MP)
- Got KO'd (50 MP)

Total: 620 MP
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 20:17:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: