1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Punishment (Postdormitum/Cargo)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 19:46:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
There were so many new recruits that he was having a hard time keeping track of them all. Not that he should probably get to know them, chances are they could just die doing this war. Perhaps after this battle he would do his best to learn their names. For now he was with a female that he didn't recognize, another new recruit one that had apparently been caught slacking off, and she was assigned to him so that she could accomplish something worthwhile. So here they were in Ultra Deep Sea, gathering materials, and the armored man couldn't help but feel that he was the one being punished instead of her. Why was he stuck with someone like that?

Did they want him to off her? Because he could just push off her into the nothingness of the sea, and leave her be. It wouldn't be hard, but he figured would probably be mad if he just disposed of them in such a way. Not that he really wanted to do that either, but he couldn't help, but wonder.

"If you get me in trouble with the higher ups." The voice that emanated from his helm was robotic in nature, but it held a sharp edge. "You will not know peace, it's hard enough to climb the ranks without being dragged down." Honestly who slept on the job during a war? Rolling his hidden eyes as he filled the sack he was carrying with more of those barbs that could induce poison, he tied it shut, and waited for his partner to finish gathering her own things before they made their way back. The League was patrolling this place constantly now, and he wanted to get out of there before he was forced to fight again.

For the moment he was trying to let his team rest as he realized that this was going to be a long night.

TLDR
Amor is in his Cyber Ninja Suit!
Akira would know him by his codename Seraphim!
Adventure start!

close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 21:39:50 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Here she was again... getting caught sleeping on the job, being blamed for a bad cargo haul that wasn't even her fault to begin with... to say that her luck was horrible was the understatement of the century. She wasn't the type to care about promotions, or attaining ranks... but she absolutely despised being look down upon. She joined Team Rocket to hide from law enforcement, not become everyone's personal punching bag.[break][break]

When she was told about her assignment, she dreaded even going back down into the caves and it's... horrific landscapes in this Arceus forsaken sea. But unlike that fucking idiot , it seemed she was in good hands- even if said co-worker didn't like her very much.[break][break]

Or thats how it seemed anyways. Akira wasn't the most useful person in existence, but she was made up for that with her observation skills. Unlike the rather lazy persona one would assume of the young woman, Akira did her best to be hasty with her actions- a hand moving to pick up the large backpack she and her Seraphim were in charge of transporting. Picking her head up to look at the suit of armor, she would find herself instinctively standing up tall.[break][break]

"...I'll do my best. But- I doubt things will go that horribly wrong." she said. She tried her best to stay civil with her comment- but it was clear she didn't appreciate being judged. That and.. with the bags under eyes, it was pretty clear she was doing everything in her power not to be testy. The last thing she wanted as her luck to sink lower then rock bottom...[break][break]

With an exhale, perhaps to recheck herself and adjust the bag on her shoulders; An annoyed expression plaguing her eye. "-Whats in these bags anyways, it's so heavy..."

[break][break]

[break]
NOTES:[break]
-cargo-10 MP

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F1AD5C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:25:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her question of what were in the bags he began their walk back to the temporary meeting place where they were suppose to check in, and then teleport to the real base. It was a simple diversionary tactic to make sure the League stayed off their tails, he just shrugged a bit.

"I think some pearls that can be sold for profit, some poisonous barbs, and some kind of goo ball that when you throw it leaves this sticky stuff all over the area essentially holding you in place like glue." If there was more to it than that he had no clue, but they were supplies for the combatants, of which he was also a member. Right now he was giving his better team of Pokemon a much needed rest which is why he was doing this mission. In fact he had already done something similar a few hours ago with .

He hoped the little girl was doing alright....

Shaking his head of those thoughts he he turned to , and simply studied her. She seemed so painfully average, but most people looked like that he figured.

"I need you to explain to me why you thought taking a nap during war time was a good idea." It was the most obvious thing to talk about of course, and he truly needed to know what was going through her mind at that time. If for no other reason than why she had gotten off so lightly? Amor had thought Rocket would be a bit harsher with people than that, so to say that he was surprised she hadn't been at least punched was an understatement. All the stories pointed to the ruthless efficiency of Rocket, and while he may not always agree with the methods, it was something he could respect.

Had he been wrong this entire time? Was Rocket actually nicer than the League? All signs seemed to point to yes, but if that was the case what sort of topsy turvy universe did they live in? Malcedena was a prat if he didn't tell them they lived in some sort of inverse universe where white was black, and black was white.

"Mainly so I can use the same excuse in case I ever screw up."

MP Total
IC Post x2 - 20

close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 17:04:01 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Oh, I see. I'll make sure to be careful then," Despite her average nature, despite the circumstances she seemed to stick to her senses pretty well. Well, for now at least.

An almost deadpan look would cross Akira's face as the suited man asked her the fabled question. It was clear that not only did she not appreciate being reminded of her fuck up, but... she also didn't want to recall the fact that she was on 's shitlist.[break][break]

"You make it sound like it was intentional-" Akira grumbled, finally getting the backpack on her shoulders adjusted to her weight. She really wishes she had a larger pokemon right now to carry this thing...[break][break]

"Which it wasn't. Accidents happen, and I just happen to have been woken up by the worse person imaginable. Not that I care about-" She quickly cut herself off. No, he didn't need that she didn't care about rising through the ranks. That was a shitstorm of a conversation waiting to happen. "-Suffice to say, it wasn't planned. It was an accident and that's it."[break][break]

Alas, she let out a very harsh huff before looking around their vicinity. "-So are going to keep shaming me? Or should we get this Cargo haul done and over with."
[break][break]

[break]
-cargo-10 MP

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 20:31:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her reply he just looked at her simply confused. Of course he thought it was intentional? Unless you were a narcoleptic people didn't just randomly fall asleep in dangerous places. Maybe she was narcoleptic, and was just shy about it? Amor pondered this as they walked. He wanted to ask, but he didn't, and instead he just stopped as the small hud in his helm began to beep, and Jarvis, his Porygon-z, began to speak to him though Akira wouldn't be able to hear it.

"The motion sensors have gone off, multiple intruders coming." Came the voice of his beloved Pokemon, and there was an audible sigh of robotic annoyance from Amor.

"We have a problem....We are probably about to get attacked by the League. Do you have any battle ready pokemon?" They had by his estimation, taking into account the distance the sensors were, about five minutes to make a plan. Amor didn't have any data on their numbers, just that there were multiple of them, which meant at least three, but it could be ten. Technology that was portable wasn't all powerful.

"We are going to need to strategize quickly, I didn't think they'd bother coming this far, and if we run, we could lead them back to our own base of operations inadvertantly." Which was something he wanted to avoid doing if at all possible. There were already a bunch of scenarios he ran through himself, but he needed to know what she was capable of before choosing one.

Total MP
IC Post x3 - 30

close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 1:59:57 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Akira seemed to stand up straighter as the suited man announced that danger was on the way. How... was she going to tell him that she didn't exactly have a full lineup of pokemon? Let alone admit she wasn't the greatest trainer...[break][break]

"I- have a few," Akira answered after a long pause. And, out her pocket came one of two pokeballs she currently owned. Activating would cause Umbreon to pop out, the small pokemon shaking out her dark coat and letting out a yip of relief. "I also have another pokemon but, they aren't the brightest."[break][break]

It was painfully clear what Akira was trying to hint at. She had some battle ready pokemon. And by ready, she meant only two. "-What sort of strategy do you suggest we do? Do you know direction they may come from?"

[break][break]

[break]
-cargo-10 MP

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 1:36:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She only had two battle ready pokemon....Perhaps it was because of hsi priveleged life that he had never considered there would be people with less than a full roster. So that was going to be an issue, but he could work around it, and his Zoroark appeared next to them.

"We're going to use you as bait, lure them into a trap." Amor's plan was simple he was going to make it look like he was tormenting some poor defenseless woman, and when the Leaguers confronted him, they would blindside them. A simple yet effective tactic. "Sit down on the ground, and Geddon will work his magic to make this look as believable as possible." the Zoroark would begin weaving his Illusion ability to make cuts, scrapes, and bruises appear on the girl, making her clothes appear tattered, and torn. Doing it's best to make her look as disheveled as possible.

How successful this was going to be, was going to be entirely dependent on 's ability to act. Amor knew next to nothing about the girl, but he hoped she was going to be able to sell this act. So he drew his sword, and leveled it at the girl, and just as he had hoped the League showed up right on queue, like dogs frothing at the mouth.

"Hey you! Let her go! Have you no shame picking on a poor defenseless woman like that? You're all despicable!" Came the self righteous indignation that the League was known for. Amor was glad they didn't disappoint him.

"Oh please, don't act so high, and mighty. I simply saw something I wanted, and took it. It's her fault for getting in my way." He pressed the thin edge of his blade to her cheek. The robotic words were cold, and merciless, but they were outnumbered, five Leaguers had shown up, and that was an issue.

Total MP
IC Post x4 - 40

close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 1:25:23 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Eh?"[break][break]

It came out as an involuntary sound of confusion, not exactly sure what Seraphim was trying to say. "-You're crazy, there's no way they'll buy it. What is this, some kind of scene taken out of a shitty soap opera?" What was she, some fucking damsel in distress? She was already made out to be an idiot in front of the higher ups, the last thing she wanted to do was look more pitiful if she had to![break][break]

Akira's teeth would grit for a moment, attempting to think of another plan. But Seraphim seemed rather keen on this idea- the last thing she wanted was to be in hot water again.. "- Okay fine, But if you fuck this up your ass is grass."[break][break]

She sat herself down, slowly realizing that with a combination of Zoroark's illusions and this dude's fucking mixed vibes-[break][break]

"Ah! Oh- Oh Arcues-" As the sword was pointed at her, Akira found herself skidding backwards in shock. Whether she was truly acting, or actually surprised, that was left to Seraphim's imagination. Some words were eventually exchanged and, and the sword digging into her face didn't help. She tried to move away, but- part of the blade would draw blood.[break][break]

Oh Arceus- Oh Arceus- think think think. Play along with this shit otherwise she was worried this guy would kill her. "I- I didn't mean it, I swear! You've already beaten me!" Its a voice that contradicts her previously soft and level headed tone. And unlike before- Seraphim best believe she was acting to sell his stupid plan. "I- I already told you everything I know! Please, don't kill me!"

[break][break]

[break]
-cargo-10 MP

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:34:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He had no clue if her reactions were genuine or not, but he would just assume that they were. Some mental praise was given to the girl, but he just turned his mechanical body to the men who had slowly began to surround them. When each of her movements away, he kept the distance to her, because they wouldn't move if she was in danger.

"I have a better idea....You all surrender, and get on the ground, because if you don't. I will cut her head off." The disinterested mechanical voice sold it far better than hsi normal voice would have. The five men looked shock at his threat, but the blood on his blade was real as far as they were concerned, and her terror seemed genuine. One of them spit in his direction, and he gave a mechanical laugh as the men one by one got on their knees. Doing this to protect the damsel.

"See I knew that I could train you League dogs." Then he turned his attention back to the girl.

"Fuck you....When we get the chance we're gonna beat you within an inch of your life monster!" Came the empty threat from their seeming leader.

"Oh is that so? Well I look forward to you trying." He sounded bored almost. "You girl, go take away their pokemon. Oh, and if there are any sudden moves. My Flygon will open a Fissure, and dump all of your bodies into it. So if you want to remain breathing, no sudden moves." He explained to the entire group as his Flygon appeared in a flash of white.

So far everything was working just fine. Geddon was keeping the illusion going with no issue, they had sold her act of being scared, and now he had a further threat to keep them all from acting out of turn. As long as they believed that they were going to save her, they should remain still.

And if they did try something, he really would dump them all into a fissure. Amor didn't believe in making empty threats.

TLDR
Improv Class let's go!

Total MP
IC Post x5 - 50
Defeated an Enemy Trainer x5 - 50 (I mean he did make them kneel down)
Participated in a Mission - 50
"Winning" a Mission - 200
Completing a Mission - 100

Grand Total: 450