part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
foreigner's god [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 18:39:22 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]Two individuals in various R-plastered gear passed underneath him. Silently, he pushed himself off his cave ledge perch and landed amongst them. He slapped a Pokeball out of one’s hand and punched them in the jaw, elbowing a second in the gut on his reset, downing them with a punch to the throat that left them gasping and choking.

Sliding rope out from his pack, he tied the two of them together by their wrists and ankles, with a finishing touch of gagging their mouths.

Fox didn’t enjoy killing. He had never been one for ruthlessness and destruction, and, as an advocate for veganism, environmental protection, and the importance of ecological health, he detested the waste of life.

But Rocket grunts, to him, had already thrown their life away, so it wasn’t much of a waste.

“You get one chance. If I meet you again I’ll kill you.”

He dusted his hands off and headed further into the cave.

MP

+ 100 clash
+ 10 ic post
+ 110 total

[attr="class","leypoke"]
[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass][newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #808080; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #808080; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ley a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 19:14:00 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 An arrogant one. Two useless grunts. Really, they were just a waste of carbon sometimes. Her amber eyes rolled with contempt at the thought of having to clean up their mess.

Ghostly chains creaked through the shadows, stones shifting as the ethereal bindings became real. Metal scraped against stone and lunged for the boy, an ANCHOR SHOT meant to tie him down – much like how he left the other grunts.

The wide glowing eye of a Dhelmise began to glow from the shadows as it faded into this plane. The figure of a woman appeared beside it, the faint light catching the wicked grin stretched across her dark lips.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=70 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 19:39:46 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]He’d been in the cave for far too long, over-exposed to the leaking Rift and the paranoia it brought with it, because now he was hearing things-- the clanking of ship’s chains, the creaking of an expanding hull in the sea.

A second later he realized he wasn’t imagining things and he snapped to attention, dropping into a crouch and pitching forward with a roll that sent the ANCHOR SHOT just wide of him; the object crashed against stone, sending a scattering of bright sparks flying through the air.

Fox flipped over, skidding back on his knees; he snatched a Pokeball from his belt and thrust it forward, his Magmar appearing in a burst of light and releasing a fire blast at the Dhelmise and its trainer as they materialized out of the dark. Bright light and flame flooded the cavern.

tl;dr

+ fox dodges anchor shot and releases magmar who uses fire blast

MP

+ 100 clash
+ 20 ic post
+ 10 rift mania
+ 130 total

[attr="class","leypoke"]
[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass][newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #808080; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #808080; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ley a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:06:05 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hm. A quick little rat too. It mattered little, but chains would have just made it more fun for her, at least. Him on the other hand . . . he would have suffered greatly unless he was into that sort of thing.

The roar of fire drowned out the creaking ship. The dark cave was suddenly ablaze with light. It scorched away the shadows and cast an eerie red glow on the woman before she had a chance to slip behind the Dhelmise to use it as a shield from the FIRE BLAST.

An unnatural groan came from the strained, decaying wood. Without a mouth, the pokemon could not speak. It bottled up and writhed in the pain of the fire-type attack silently. The tendrils of seaweed draped over the pokemon’s anchor squirmed and hissed high pitched screams as the fire boiled the moisture away.

“What wrong?” the woman asked with a playful tone, “I thought you liked binds?” her grin returned as she faded back to step away from the battlefield.

The rock and sand shifted beneath them. The Dhelmise drew water out form all around them, forcing it into a conical vortex around the Magmar, hoping to trap it in an WHIRPOOL. That would hopfully make things more difficult.

+10 per IC post (2)

=80 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:21:27 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]He caught the faintest flash of pale skin and flame-red hair in the firelight before the individual slipped behind their Dhelmise. The ancient haunted anchor could do little but creak and groan in horrible pain, the ship's wood splintering and bowing in rapid contraction as it dried out.

"Oh, I do," Fox called back, leaning heavily into his brogue, "but I prefer to do the tying up."

The air went static-cracklingly dry as the Dhelmise absorbed all the water out of the air and formed it into a whirlpool that began to spin around the Magmar, who quacked with dismay and shrank back, before launching forward again in a feint attack.

"Though for you I might make an exception."

tl;dr

+ magmar is hit by whirlpool and uses feint attack

MP

+ 100 clash
+ 20 ic post
+ 10 rift mania
+ 130 total

[attr="class","leypoke"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 17:42:23 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A low, genuine laugh echoed through her throat. She did love a good bit of banter, as long as it ended with them under her boot on the floor. She sure did love to step on people.

The Whirlpool provided some obstacles, but the Magmar managed to make it through with a FEINT ATTACK. The dark aura knocked the ship’s helm back. With a sickening crack, and a low groan, the anchor fell to the cavern floor unconscious.

“Hmph,” she Beasts grunted, returning the ghost to trade it out for another, “I guess I can’t fuck around with you, huh?”

A splash of crimson calls War forward. The ghostly stallion snorts, phantom hooves not making a sound as they stepped across the rocky terrain. The mythical pokemon wasted no time. Their Powerful limbs pushed them forward into sprint, where it would attempt to BULLDOZE right through the Magmar.

+10 per IC post (3)
+25 for a mythical pokemon
+50 for pokemon KO

=155 MP

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 14:37:43 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]“I guess not,” Fox said, and though his voice was nonchalant, he was still on the alert, tactical knife in hand, looking for an opening.

Of course she whips out a mythical Pokemon next. Noot didn’t stand a chance. The stallion shot forward, dragging earth along with his hooves, and caught the fire-duck straight in the chest. There was the sound of breaking bones as the Magmar was churned under by the bulldoze.

He wiggles his beak free and shoots a last-ditch flamethrower at the underside of the horse.

Fox begins to back up.

tl;dr

+ magmar is hit by bulldoze and uses flamethrower
+ he on he last legs

MP

+ 100 clash
+ 20 ic post
+ 10 rift mania
+ 130 total

[attr="class","leypoke"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:16:42 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The stallion reared, and the thunderous echo of quaking ground washed over the Magmar with the beast’s spectral weight. Fire tore at the Spectrier’s belly, orange and yellow scorching an ebon hide. War seemed unphased, the pain buried deep beneath their craving for violence.

Their flint hooves lashed out between the close distance, a DOUBLE KICK aimed straight for the Magmar’s skull.

With a wicked smile, Lex pointed across the battlefield as Foxgrove took a step back. She recognized the early signs of fleeing battle, “I’m not done with you yet,” she snapped, starting to stalk across the cave towards her victim.

+10 per IC post (4)
+50 for pokemon KO

=165 MP

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:39:15 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]Noot’s skull caves in with a precise strike to his parietal bone. He dies with a brave attempt at a quack.

Fox frowns and forces himself to stay collected.

“Unfortunately, I am done with you. Until next time.”

He retrieves a scatterbang from his pouch and spikes it a few feet in front of him, knocking up a cloud of dust and ash that allows him to make his escape.

tl;dr

+ magmar is hit by bulldoze and uses flamethrower
+ he on he last legs

MP

+ 100 clash
+ 20 ic post
+ 10 rift mania
+ 130 total

[attr="class","leypoke"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:03:42 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Magmar crumples to the cave floor with a sickening, yet satisfying, crunch. Nothing like the echo of a good cracked skull to end a battle.

Her desire to make that two cracked skulls dissipates in a cloud of smoke from a SCATTERBANG. The wretched smoke catches in her throat and a violent cough forces her to stop dead in her tracks. When the smoke finally clears, the boy is nowhere to be seen. The Rocket grits her teeth, cursing the one that got away.

+10 per IC post (5)
+50 for pokemon KO
+100 for finishing a mission
+200 for ‘winning’

=475 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:30:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: