stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
superposition [postdorm]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:19:26 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Just focus on me,” they murmur for only him to hear. They sense the world shifting and changing. Warping to the tide of Jayden’s emotions out of the corner of their eye.[break][break]

But they only watch him.[break][break]

They repeat it— “I’m with you.”[break][break]

Light refracts off of strange surfaces, granting them light. Peace for a singular moment as they’re returned to the place they’re meant to be. Not that the deep sea is very desirable, but even so. They don’t care.[break][break]

He is safe and alive, no matter what Alexei had said.[break][break]

And he—[break][break]

I love you[break][break]

They let out a shaky breath as their worry fades for a moment, a smile curling at the corners of their mouth. The dread that they would not be returned fades like the receding mist of the interdream zone.[break][break]

Heat slips in under their skin and that smile widens as it sinks in. “Mischa. A mhuirnín. I love you too.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
thread participation (50mp) + ic post x15 (150mp) + assist another character (10mp) + mission complete (100mp) + mission win (200mp) = 510mp // No mp accrued past this post
[break]
interdream 1/2![break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon goodra"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/d3r39B5W/30986-D3-B-654-E-4-BA1-97-F0-46-EB43718552.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
superposition [postdorm]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:44:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"] as soon as the words leave his mouth, relief bubbles in his chest. there is something about saying those words outloud, words that he had been meaning to say for months and still somehow had never gotten to, that makes it so much more real.

[break][break] at the nickname, his cheeks warm and his heart skips a beat.

[break][break] "i love you."

[break][break] he says it again, leaning his head against theirs. their smile is undoubtedly infectious, reflected in his own. despite everything that warps around them — despite the bloodshed and the loss, despite the pain and the suffering, despite all the burden that clings to them like shadows in the dark — jayden's heart feels unburdened. light on it's feet, as he gets lost in the warmth that is 's smile.

[break][break] "forever and always," he murmurs against their lips, cradling their face into his hands.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] + INTERDREAM
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
superposition [postdorm]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:03:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven