He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Resulting Reversal [Comms - Postdormitum
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:49:30 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The overtaken rift, the League’s rift, it was a place that he and were forced away from, taken over, and that was the issue. They had lost out on it, now inside of the rift itself, with all the issues and troubles that came with that. Jett ran a hand through his hair, a disappointed sigh in his voice as he looked at the other side. ”We’re going to have to break through as strongly as we can.” His voice had a hint of hesitation to it, there were a lot of rockets there.
[break][break]
”We got forced to flee earlier, you feeling confident? Ready to play a lil’ dirty?” He said as he shook the packet of pocky he had in his hands, bouncing it up and down until two sticks pointed up, one he took into his own mouth, and the other he offered to Grayson.
[break][break]
”A bit of sugar to get the ol’ brain working again.” He said with a smirk, his smile was forced and yet existed in order to disrupt the tense air in the air, he didn’t want to deal with it any longer. Jett would simply have to power through.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 20:28:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the whisperings of the realm force an irritated twich of his face, as he holds a hand up and politely shakes his head.
[break][break]
"appreciate the offer, but i can't eat before a fight — anxiety tends to not let the food settle well."
[break][break]
he instead rolls a couple of pokeballs around in his palm. he settles on one, letting her calm presence soothe him. her ambient heats begins to play with the natural cooling of the realm around them, but it's not enough to bother him.
[break][break]
"so, you were beaten back here last time?"
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]+10 IC-Post[break]+50 Participation[break]+10 Realm Paranoia[break] [break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:03:49 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett nodded, he understood not wanting to eat but there was a bigger question at play there.
[break][break]
”Aye. Me and , we were overrrun. They knew it was one of our rifts, and they aimed for the moment that the guards switched over. We can’t really guess why, but one of his pokemon is there, so I recommend taking the Pokeballs and all.” He gave the answer for that. Kyle’s pokemon, it might have been crushed, pokeball and all, but he wanted to hold out hope.
[break][break]
So, he kept his expression neutral. ”Too many for us to deal with, so we withdrew. But, they’ll be switching soon, we can take it, and wait for back-up to arrive to keep it.” He had gotten a call on it, and so he would, he’d take it back.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry, I might be a no-name punk, but I can handle myself in a pokemon battle, so let that anxiety die down a bit.”

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 3:16:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]jett's words end with greyson tapering off a chuckle.
[break][break]
"the anxiety isn't because of you — it's just my adrenaline at work."
[break][break]
no fear, or nervousness; just the natural fight or flight response kicking in.
[break][break]
"tell me your capabilities."
[break]

notes

[break]+10 IC-Post[break]+50 Participation[break]+10 Realm Paranoia[break] [break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:53:43 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett smirked before he answered the question that mattered, he had been a different trainer at the start of the day to now, pokemon had evolved, some had grown stronger, and he’d been forced to pull back members of his own team.
[break][break]
”As a trainer, I specialize in two v two’s. I switch between a Hyper Offense style based on disorientating my opponents, or a hyper defensive style based around gradually whittling my opponent down.” But right now, he was fitted for his Hyper Defensive style.
[break][break]
"What are yours?"

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 12:49:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson nods absorbing the information in a somber silence.
[Break][break]
"I've mastered a... 'pocket' support specialty. by focusing on a glass-cannon style with specific pokemon, i'm able to offset the risk of a dedicated comfey to support them."
[Break][break]
but, he needed to work on other pokemon, other strategies.
[Break][break]
"i'll be doing my best not to do that today, though. i need to work on other areas. so, i will be leveraging some of my lesser used pokemon."
[Break][break]
he holds a hand out in the direction of the camerupt, emphasizing his point.
[break]

notes

[break]+30 IC-Post[break]+50 Participation[break]+10 Realm Paranoia[break] [break]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:44:16 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Pocket support huh?
[break][break]
”Why?” It might have been a many layered question even if Jett hadn’t intended for it to have been as one. He was questioning a great many things, but mostly. ”Why branch out. Sounds good to me.”
[break][break]
But then again, this man had already chosen his pokemon, and Jett had done the same, today was less about talk, so he took out his Blastoise.
[break][break]
Either way, he was sure they were ready to rumble, to take back that rift, and maybe, earn themselves a small break.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 13:03:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"coverage," he answers simply. his fight with had proven that his actions were too predictable; nothing would keep working forever.
[Break][break]
"you'll come to find that enemies - and allies - will come to keep their own internal dossier on you. the last thing you want is to be countered so wholefully."
[Break][break]
he casts a glance at the cave, rolling his neck in one direction.[break][break]

"you've got previous experience here, but you're also an unknown to me. do you feel confident taking the lead here, or should i? no bravado or arrogance please."
[break]

notes

[break]+30 IC-Post[break]+50 Participation[break]+10 Realm Paranoia[break] [break]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 7:59:14 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett nodded at it. ”A change of tactics is smart. I’ll let you take charge. I ain’t no league official, or affiliated. It only makes sense you take charge. I’m just a buddy of a league guy.” He said as he answered. It was a matter of position, Jett was confident in his background as a trainer, and as a criminal.
[break][break]
But neither was necessary here, it was a matter of who was the tactician, who could take charge, who could force the necessary result needed. ”How do ya feel about some weather?” He said with a raised eyebrow, he’d have to change his own tactics up, but his original style was that of disadvantage weather switching, this was something he could adjust to if needed.
[break][break]
But it would be beyond difficult with his present pokemon.
[break][break]
”If we switch back and forth to what suit our pokemon…We might be able to unbalance them.” He said as he began to step forward, if they could…
[break][break]
Well, no pain, no gain.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:05:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"not opposed to a chance in scenery," he says with a slight chuckle. the duo decide to get at it, having wasted enough time talking; action spoke volumes, after all.
[break]
[break]

"i can smoke them out.. quite literally, in-fact." he offers the other man, eyebrow raised above an cheeky smile. "it'd be easy pickings from there, i imagine."
[break]

notes

[break]+40 IC-Post[break]+50 Participation[break]+10 Realm Paranoia[break] [break]