out of touch [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of touch [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 19:28:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gene"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

For a task that was supposed to be easy and a quick buck- he absolutely did not miss running around like a fucking lunatic. Young kids always had a blast doing these kind of small jobs- "you only live once"! But for Gene? Good god- he'd rather be at home watching TV.[break][break]

He couldn't remember how long he'd been sitting on this fucking trashcan, but the violent shaking every once in awhile made it clear he wasn't sitting on the metal lid by choice. "Ah-! Son of a- cut it out! You're going to break my hip or something!" trying to keep this Shiny Mawile out of sight whilst he tried to call for backup was starting to get old. Especially with the likelyhood of rockets looking for it.. Damn phones... why did they have to be so complicated now?[break][break]

"*bzzzt* Mr. Gene *bzzzt* Do you require assistance? *bzzzt*" His prosthetic left arm would chirp, as the Rotom giving it life would offer it's trainer assistance. A valiant effort, but the old man didn't seem keen on letting his stubborness beat him. "No- I don't- I need you for my arm. Though- can you do a quick scan for any Trainers or Rockets nearby?"[break][break]

Rotom would end up making some happy noises- for quite the technical pokemon it sure was easy to please... Gene wished he was the same way.[break][break]

The sudden sound of a pair of footsteps would cause Gene to sit up straight, nearly dropping his phone as he grabbed both sides of the trashcan lid below him. "Shit- shit shit shit- Rotom, that's not a rocket is it?" He found himself whispering. "*bzzzt* No idea Mr. Gene! *bzzzt* ETA on information *bzzzt* five minutes!"[break][break]

Oh, he didn't like that- neither did he enjoy the Mawile rattling the trashcan. "DAMNIT!" He found himself yelling on impulse- probably not a good idea considering how 'stealthy' he was trying to be.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-goodra"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-eevee"]

[newclass=".gene"]--accent:#E1500D; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gene blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/w4y330d/image.png); background-size:100px;height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .gene blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .gene blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
out of touch [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 19:44:43 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna was strolling down the path alongside a tiny shadowy Pokémon.

Clothes of black, and long blue braided hair. Her peculiar looks were sure to draw attention. Perhaps more so than the Marshadow by her side.

From time to time the Pokemon would leap from the ground and onto the roof of a nearby building, scouting ahead for a moment before joining its trainer once more.

“Did you see them?”

It shook its head.

“I wonder where they could be –” Before she could say any more, the rustling sound of a trash-can and the loud cursing alerted her. “Oh perhaps that is the person we are looking for!”

Both Pokémon and trainer quickly ran toward the sound and once the situation came into view she’d hurriedly ask. “Is everything alright here?”

MISSION: SHINY HUNT

@gene

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of touch [m]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 1:39:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gene"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Nope- everything is absolutely not fine, champ!" Despite the fact that Gene had no idea if the new person was a Rocket or League, the voice of concern was more then enough to make the chatty old man respond. Well- respond the best he could, considering he was fighting for his life against this Mawile in the trashcan.[break][break]

"This freakin Shiny Mawile has been terrorizing the town's trashcans," *bang*, *bang*, The trashcan below him shakes violently, causing the man to yelp to some extent. "-And when I'm sent to pick it up, suddenly everything goes wrong!"[break][break]

Despite Gene's fight for his life, Rotom would buzz happily from his left arm. "*bzzzt* Scan completed! *bzzzt* One League Member nearby! *bzzzt* We are safe for now!"[break][break]

"No we're not Rotom! We're- I'm one wrong move from losing my other arm!" It was an odd thing to watch the guy yell at his own arm, before whipping his head back towards the new girl in the alleyway. "Kiddo, think you can help me here? I'm one bag rattle from breaking my hip- and this time it wont be from old age!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-goodra"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-eevee"]

[newclass=".gene"]--accent:#E1500D; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gene blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/w4y330d/image.png); background-size:100px;height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .gene blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .gene blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gene .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
out of touch [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 8:34:40 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

As Gene answered her question, worry became apparent on her face.

“Sure!” She hurried over to him. Quickly placing her weight on the trash-can’s lid as the banging from inside grew violent.

The Marshadow joined in as well. Its shadowy body extends to give it the reach required to place its palms upon the lid.

With the help of the mythical ghost the violent shaking was contained for now. Contained enough that Johanna felt it appropriate to finally introduce herself.

“My name is Johanna.” Another violent shake came just as she finished talking.

“So, where are you supposed to bring this?”

MISSION: SHINY HUNT

@gene

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]