1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
CARGO: Callan and Sergei [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 7:31:18 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The cargo was a diverse collection of essential items, including Poké Balls, rare Pokémon, basic necessities, and mysterious treasures gathered from Ultra Deep Sea expeditions. Callan, along with his fellow League associate Sergei, walked across the Ultra Deep Sea rift.

"It's nice to meet you by the way." Callan spoke, in the midst of their convoy. The crate of goods was towed on a floating truck behind them. Unfortunately, due to the properties of the Rifts, it seemed teleportation was impossible. "How long have you been staying in Hoenn, Sergei?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 7:51:11 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
"Not that long." Sergei talks as he skims through the checklist that he's been given, his eyes struggling to catch each and every word inside the dim-lit, moving truck. He sighs, putting back the folder on top of his side of the dashboard, and makes a mental note to just check the document again when they arrived at the vicinity. "It's not even a month since I moved here."

So he doesn't know that the man he is with is an Elite Four member. He probably only joined him because it doesn't involve too much combat and that he's probably the only good looking guy in the camp. "I assume you're one true-blooded, born and raised Hoennian, correct?"

MP CHECKLIST:

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Mission.
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Mission.

Total:

60 MP
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 14:01:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan chuckled at Sergei's question, his eyes scanning their surroundings as they continued through the Ultra Deep Sea rift. "Well, you certainly picked an interesting time and place to move to. I'd say this is the most dangerous place to live in the world." A sardonic grin pulls across Callan’s face, "And yes, I'm a Hoennian, born and raised."

Just as Callan finished speaking, a bright beam of electricity tore through the air, narrowly missing their convoy. The sound of the Zap Cannon reverberated through the rift, and the pair exchanged alarmed glances. The truck is launched into the air but is protected by a momentary barrier created by Callan’s Aegislash. A Porygon-Z appeared, its menacing gaze fixed on them.

Before they could react, a group of Team Rocket operatives emerged from the shadows. The Porygon-Z, clearly under their control, prepared to launch another attack. “Alright, looks like it’s the welcoming party. Let’s go Sergei.”

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 14:33:11 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
Sergei chuckles as he almost called Callan 'mom' because of his comment if not for the sudden lightning that interrupted their conversation. After the loud thud that only hits the ground and the blinding light has passed, the lightning reveals its true self from an enemy Porygon-Z. "Oh, shit. Okay."

The redhead scrambles out of the car door while his garchomp looks at him intently. "Stand guard, Valy. Protect the cargo. We got this."

He then sends out Commander Wise to support the aegislash. Before the Porygon-Z can discharge another electric attack, the tatsugiri casts a MIRROR COAT surrounding the convoy team. As the invisible wall completes itself, Sergei smirks. "If this is the party, they should have brought more beer."

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total:

60 MP

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

Total:

80 MP
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 14:44:45 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
As Sergei set up the Mirror Coat, a second Zap Cannon burst from the Porygon-Z, aimed directly at the Tatsugiri. The powerful electric attack was struck the Tatsugiri, damaging it. And in an instant, reflected by the Mirror Coat.

The redirected energy surged towards the ambush, creating a massive explosion that turned several Team Rocket members into mere gibbets.

Callan, assessing the situation, decided to switch tactics. He withdrew his Aegislash and sent out his Minccino. The small, agile Pokémon wasted no time, firing a barrage of Bullet Seeds at the oncoming Pokémon. One by one, a dozen of the enemy Pokémon were knocked out, temporarily turning the tide in their favor.

However, the battle was far from over. A formidable Nidoking charged towards the truck, its powerful horn aimed to use a devastating Horn Drill directly at Sergei's Tatsugiri. The attack, if successful, could significantly hinder their ability to defend the convoy and complete their mission. Callan's eyes narrowed as he calls out, "Sergei! To your right!"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:56:22 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
Before they know it, the zap cannon gets the best of tatsugiri, leaving her almost incapacitated but achieving what Sergei thinks is best for them to immediately get out of this predicament. But the presence of the rampaging nidoking is a huge hurdle even Commander Wise alone cannot overtake. "Valiant, you're up!

With a last ditch effort, Commander Wise TAUNTS the nidoking even more, allowing the garchomp to be ignored as it attempts a DRAGON RUSH at his opponent. With its incredible agility, it is able to outspeed the nidoking and hit it hard before it can even reach the tatsugiri. Commander Wise is able to breath; a few moments before it finally passes out of exhaustion.

Sergei smiles, reaching for his tatsugiri's ball and then putting her out. He looks at it and says, "You're gonna earn a treat for that. Rest well, bud." He nods at the garchomp who also looks triumphant at his achievement. But luck seems never on their side, as more enemies continue to approach them every time they manage to get the upperhand. An army of mightyenas steadily approaches, waiting for their rocket trainers' signal to strike.

With a tone of frustration, he gets back to . "I think Team Rocket already knows our location. It's either they get our precious cargo or we pass out of exhaustion. What shall we do?"

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total:

80 MP

50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

Total:

140 MP
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 16:47:09 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's gaze tracked Sergei, taking note of the young man's resourcefulness amid the chaos. The smoldering battlefield came alive around them, a vivid testament to the unrelenting spirit of each combatant.

Chillary, Callan's Minccino, suddenly burst into action. An insidious Electrode had slithered dangerously close to the truck, its intentions clear—detonate a devastating EXPLOSION. In a flash, Minccino leaped onto the Electrode, using ROCK BLAST to hurl it away. The Electrode met its end in a fiery blast, taking Minccino down with it. Wind and fire whipped over Callan as the blast staggered him back.

*Click.* Something snaps within Callan.

Sergei's words resonated in his mind, reminding him of the desperate circumstances they faced. As the weight of their mission pressed down, Callan is seemingly distant. He unfurls an Ultra Ball.

His eyes locked onto Sergei. "I'm going to stay and fight, Sergei." Callan spoke as if he was simply going to grab a beer at a nearby pub.

"You're welcome to stay, or take the truck out of here. I'll join you shortly." It was a stark reminder for him, that showing consideration to his opponents was not appropriate in the midst of the battlefield.

"I value life." He had once said to . It rang through his head as he stared at his scorched, eviscerated Pokemon.

Apparently, it wasn't true.

+50 (Participation)
+40 MP (Posts)
+10 MP (Assisting Pokemon)
+200 MP (Pokemon Death)

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 17:19:15 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
Oh... Oh my, Arceus. Sergei looks at first before he can even react. The burned down body of Minccino is making him sick, making him want to throw out. This is his first time seeing a dead Pokemon that is outside a laboratory.

But he doesn't want to. Not when its trainer is trying to keep things cool.

"Are you... sure?" Words tainted with hesitation, Sergei nods at Valiant to get back at the truck. He saunters hesitantly as he watches the horror of the pack of mightyenas hunt for @callan and his dead Pokemon. When he reaches for the truck door, he turns the lever, but pauses. He instead gets at the back of the truck, grabs a piece of a STICKY GLOB and hurls it into the field.

"You crazy." His voice momentary slips into a Galarian accent. "I can't just leave a person alone in this kind of situation, could I? That's rude."

The redhead signals his garchomp and the dragon follows suit. Valiant's fins scratches against the ground, a VEIL OF SAND crashes into the pack and into the SAND TOMB with the adhesive substance from the glob. The mightyenas, incapacitated, could not do anything but have their howls resonate throughout the Ultra cave's tunnels.

"Let's do this together and let's leave this shit together."

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total:

140 MP

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for using a sticky glob to affect the battlefield or your opponent with adhesive in battle.

Total:

170 MP
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 2:29:55 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Minccino's charred remains haunted him. He stared at it for the longest time, or he felt as if it were the longest time. Time skewed so strangely.

Committing to stand by Callan, Sergei hurled a sticky glob onto the field and summoned Valiant. "You're crazy," he muttered, Galarian accent emerging. "I can't just leave a person alone in this situation, could I? That's rude."

United, they braced for the onslaught of mightyenas. Valiant's fins scraped the ground, sending a veil of sand crashing into the pack, trapping them in a sand tomb. It was the perfect opportunity, now that they were isolated in that space.

Wordlessly, Callan released his Aegislash, Dawn. Z-energy coursed through his beaded bracelet as he activated 's Z-Move: Excalibur Galatine. The tassel of Aegislash wraps around his arm, binding itself with him as he raises the blade into the air with one hand.

He swings down.

Excalibur Galatine obliterated everything in its path, leaving devastation in its wake. A torrent of sand, dust, and ash as a massive canyon was carved into the rift behind them.

Silence engulfed the battlefield; Team Rocket had vanished, either vaporized or driven into retreat. Amidst the destruction, Callan pats his Aegislash on its shield. "Good job, Dawn, return." He walks over to Chillary's corpse, placing down her Pokeball to her side, placing her remains into the Pokeball.

He returns his focus back to @sergei, smiling as if nothing happened. "Great job Sergei. Nice move with the Sand Tomb." He opens the door, "Come on, I've had enough of this place."

+50 (Participation)
+50 MP (Posts)
+10 MP (Assisting Pokemon)
+10 MP (Use a Z-Move)
+100 MP (Post-Dorm Mission Completion)
+200 MP (Winning Post-Dorm Mission)
+200 MP (Pokemon Death)
Totals: 620

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:18:46 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
The redhead could never bring himself to tap on his shoulder, or give him a hug, or to ask how he is feeling. Sergei's life has been so sheltered and as he reminisces he realizes this could be actually the very first time he witnesses a death so heartbreaking he can only sniff to hide his share of pain.

Valiant uses the last of his strength to summon another SAND TOMB--this time, for an actual memorial for a brave creature like that minccino. He watches the dragon do this while seeing an army of pokemon silhouettes watch the ritual commence. Behind the shadows, another taller figure Sergei swears he has seen before is staring at him, smiling.

Sergei concludes he has been at the place too long for him to start hallucinating again. "Yup. Right! Let's go!"

Walking back to the truck, he wants to return the gesture of complementing his partner for doing such an incredible move he has only seen at that time. Instead, he only responds with a grinning face, "I just hope they got some booze behind that damn truck."

MP CHECKLIST:

Previous Total:

170 MP

100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

Total:

490 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:45:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: