Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Priority Mail (Postdormitum)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:24:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would apply the final touches to the straps affixing the crates of medical supplies to Kiryu's body. The Flygon began to hype himself up for the coming trip.

The mission was simple: deliver water and medical supplies to League forces.

Thankfully, Thomas had a partner, who would also be airlifting supplies to the League. The problem was Rocket interference, whether it involved them hijacking or destroying the cargo.

"How you doing?", he'd ask Lam.

tags:
notes: Postdormitum Mission - Cargo
+10

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 14:55:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Making himself useful wherever he can seemed to be the primary goal for Lam at that point. And flying out medical supplies was like a tailor-made job for his team.[break][break]

Given the fact that he’d proven to be directionally challenged in the deep sea thus far, it was no small relief that he’d been assigned a partner for the task.[break][break]

“All good over here!” he called back, shooting Thomas a thumbs up after he secured the last of the straps on his altaria’s harness. “Which way are we headed?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
cargo [1/2][break]
+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x1 (10mp) = 60mp

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:22:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"We're just headed to Granite Cave camp to drop them off.", he'd tell Lam. "Though the quickest way there is crawling with Rocket activity. A detour, while we'd still have to deal with them, should be less crowded.", he'd elaborate.

Once Lam was ready, Thomas and Kiryu took flight with the cargo. As he said earlier, he made sure to avoid the 'main' way to the caves, instead opting to veer off onto one of the more scenic routes. Though it'd take longer, he figured that getting the supplies to the League camp intact was the most important thing.

tags:
+10

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 16:12:12 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Sounds good. That’s not too far, yeah?” He paused, looking out across the stretch of town. “Or I guess, it could be further, really.” Making lemonade from lemons and all that. “I’ll take less crowded, no contest.” Added afterward with a laugh.[break][break]

Slipping up onto Mallow’s back, the altaria followed suit and rose into the air after Thomas’ flygon. “Do you think we’ll meet any in the air?” he called out over the wind whipping around them. Or would any rocket opposition try to pull them down from the ground below? It was just a bit of preemptive planning–for now it was all smooth sailing. The ocean stretched out to one side, and the cityscape to the other.

[break][break]

cargo [1/2][break]
+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x2 (20mp) = 70mp

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 16:27:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I'm counting on it.", Thomas would tell the other man solemnly.

It wouldn't take them long to find Rockets on their trail, attempting to knock them out of the air. Rockets on the backs of Fearows, Mandibuzzes, and other avians were in pursuit of them.

The Flygon would waste no time in unleashing a Rock Slide behind him, sending rocks raining towards their pursuers. They were attempting to slow them down, or even knock some out of the sky.

While he couldn't unleash his full might, he would do his best to make sure they got to Point B without losing the cargo.

tags:
+10

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:06:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Mallow rocked to the side, drifting away from the onslaught of Kiryu’s aim at the rocket forces. “Help out!” Lam instructed, and the altaria moved in from another angle–drumming up the flurry of a SPRINGTIDE STORM.[break][break]

Gales of strange, spring winds laced with pink petals pushed at a handful of rockets that had veered in the direction Lam and his altaria had shifted toward. Aiming to blow them back and prevent them from pursuing because of the wind working against them.[break][break]

Reaching around, Lam checked the straps of his cargo, everything seemed secure for the time being. Attention shifting, he tried to spot Thomas and Kiryu. “All good?” he yelled out, unsure if he could even be heard at that distance.

[break][break]

cargo [1/2][break]
+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x3 (30mp) = 80mp

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:26:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The combination of Rock Slide and Springtide Storm seemed to do the trick. The Rockets were repelled, and the duo were able to gain some distance from their would-be pursuers.

In the middle of the chaos, a Pineco would pop out from a hidden compartment on one of their saddle. A vengeful Pokemon of a fallen League member who had been killed earlier. When they were all clustered as close together as they could be, the Pineco Self-Destructed, taking its own life, and attempting to take as many Rockets with it as possible.

Thomas would hear the explosion from a distance. For a moment, he had to wonder what happened. But then, he got snapped back to reality by his partner. "Yeah! Let's press on!", he'd tell the other, continuing their flight to Granite Cave.

tags:
+10
+200

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 19:29:16 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

For good measure, Mallow draws energy from the sky, channeling a MOONBLAST to knock away any lingering forces not deterred by either of their prior attacks.[break][break]

He pulls ahead of the pursuing group, looking over to see the pineco tumble free of the saddle compartment seconds before it imploded. Wincing, he focused on getting further ahead alongside Thomas. Only looking over again as he asked his next question. Though deep down he knew the probable truth.[break][break]

“What about your pineco?” he called back, brows furrowing as he looked back over his shoulder at the billows of smoke that began to recede behind them. Even as he asked, though, he acquiesced to the directive—banking to the right on Mallow’s back to angle them toward the destination point at granite cave.

[break][break]

cargo [1/2][break]
+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x4 (40mp) = 90mp

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 19:58:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I didn't bring a Pineco with me.", he'd tell Lam. "I doubt it made it though.", Thomas lamented.

The two of them would close in on the League base without further incident. Thankfully, the supplies they brought with them were intact.

"You did good out there.", he'd tell Lam.

tags:
TALLY
Post x5 (50)
Participation (50)
Mission Completion (100)
Victory (200)
Death (200)
TOTAL = 600

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 0:37:05 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Oh,” he replied, frowning as he looked from Thomas back toward their path ahead. “Well, I hope it rests well.”[break][break]

Luckily they weren’t subjected to any more losses on their trip. As they touched down, Lam slid off of Mallow’s back and checked her over for any injury before unhooking the supplies to carry them over to the drop off zone.[break][break]

“Thanks!” Lam brightened up, smiling at the other man and giving him a thumbs up. “So did you! It was good working with you.”

[break][break]

cargo [1/2][break]
+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x5 (50mp) + completing a pd mission (100mp) + victory (200 mp) = 400mp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 3:37:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: