He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:49:07 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett couldn’t really believe this strange space he was stuck occupying, it changed and shifted; the roads weren’t ever the same, at a point it been a zany pizza, at others it was interconnected grass, at others it was interlocked planks of wood, and yet Cyclizar charged on regardless, a lack of caring for his own well being.
[break][break]
It was the charge of something else, Jett looked in front of him; was it a real person, was it a figment of his own imagination. Still, the one and only thing he could think of, to verbalize was this.
[break][break]
”Damn, you’re a good looking guy.”
[break][break]
His Cyclizar came to a stop in this liminal space, and Jett adjusted his sitting position so that it wouldn’t be uncomfortable for either of them.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:11:59 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Rainbow Road

"You're not so bad yourself."[break][break]

The Alba who was standing there was an Alba who had been moulded by this road between the stars. Seaweed grew out from his chest in mimicry of a leather jacket, and he leaned against the air as if it was a wall. If he had a smoke, he'd be blowing rings.[break][break]

Well, at his core he was still a scientist, but he'd come to the conclusion that the best form of research here was to go with the flow. So, maybe it was for just a single day, or maybe some spark would keep clinging to him like a barnacle, but for today he was one hundred percent genuinely like this.[break][break]

"So, what brings you round these parts, stranger?"

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Postdormitum: Interdream[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x1)[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#3628c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:19:06 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”I’m just another man lost on the road of life.”
[break][break]
A simple answer, to a simple question, the road that was ever changing, the strain it put on his own body. It was a strange space, but that was fine, he was a strange person, as was nearly everyone else that fit into this place.
[break][break]
”What brings you here? Lost, or maybe you’ve found something?” His voice was even, course, but there was that hint of curiosity that brought forward the idea he felt in his head.
[break][break]
There didn’t need to be questions of allegiance, or crime, it was a dream, and in a dream; well, it would only last until the wake.
[break][break]
Let the war rage for the morrow.

NOTES

+-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 14:17:53 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Rainbow Road

"I'm never lost. Wherever I end up is where I wanted to go." The smile on that face became almost dangerous, the closest he'd get to speaking of the past on the road that only ever looked forward. There would always be people charting out paths on a map, but this microcosm of a dream was too small for them to notice.[break][break]

"I found you, right? Even if I don't see what I wanted, this chance meeting is enough for me. …Though if you really want to know, I just wanted to see what it would be like to wander the mists." There were no greater set of eyes than your own.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x2)[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:45:54 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
There was something calming and yet dangerous about the way this man spoke; Jett couldn’t place a finger on it. He prided himself in his ability to read people, but he couldn’t read much from this man. ”You’re a confident guy, ain’tcha.” Were the words his tongue latched onto; the easiest for his brain to comprehend.
[break][break]
Still, there was something to that; a difference in being a person who drifted across the breeze compared to one who latched to the quickest answer. It might have seemed similar externally, but they were as different as two people could be.
[break][break]
”Willingly going into the mist…I can’t imagine what’s worth seeing with your own eyes in a place like this. But hop on, I reckon there’s more to see while travelling in comfort. Cyclizar won’t mind, will you Bubby?” He said as he patted the head of his pokemon who rubbed against his hand, but gave a silent huff, as if eye up the new ‘joinee’.
[break][break]
”Though he's prone to temper tantrums, don’t hold it against ‘im.”

NOTES

+-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:38:48 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Rainbow Road

"You're not so bad yourself." Like a reused voice line, it was the exact same compliment as last time, right down to the way he enunciated the words. It didn't seem to be disingenuous, more just recycled. Though maybe they weren't too far away from each other.[break][break]

He didn't skip a beat as the offer for a ride was thrown out, climbing onto this stranger's Pokémon and placing his hands on his waist. Was he lost, because he was following someone who drifted so readily, or did a set of wheels to ride the road mean he was found?[break][break]

"Show me what you can do." It was a request aimed at both the man in front of him and the lizard under him. The logical curiosity of testing these unknowns. The emotional curiosity of following a man who was always lost. They travelled down the same lane, so it was only natural to reach out and take both.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:03:30 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett couldn’t help but let loose a stunted chuckle, his eyebrow rose up even as his eyes were hidden.
[break][break]
”Let’s go.” He gripped tightly, and Cyclizar kicked back; jumped to its hindlegs and then jumped forwards, the ground cracked underneath its feet as it found itself racing forward across the road that changed into the cycling lane; other hazy beings rode past them.
[break][break]
But they were merely beings of dreams, yet the smell was as real as anything could be; the seabreeze, the Wingull above cried, the Pelliper’s screeched, and together it was a scene that was as close to home as it could be. But as it rained, he couldn’t help but note the sky darkening above.
[break][break]
Strange, Drizzle didn’t darken this sky this much; the thunder that rumbled above in the air; the flashes of yellow, it set the scene above them. Whose dream was this? Was it his, was it someone else’s, was it the man who was being carried pillion, or was it the dreams of the departed, was this a look into hell?
[break][break]
”Dreams are strange, how do you feel about this one?” For a man who didn’t mind being lost; he enjoyed cutting across this road; as it wound, as the colors of each tile began to change from the base blue into the many colors of the rainbow.
[break][break]
”Because to me.”
[break][break]
”It looks like a road of heaven riding into hell.”

NOTES

+-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 15:17:09 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Silver Road

As the first signs of the seaside began to roll in, the passenger's grip on the rider tightened, just enough to be noticeable. Even still, he seemed to lean further away from Jett, tilting his head up to see the clouds in their entirety.[break][break]

There was something different about this stranger, now, ringing clear as a bell as he spoke. It was like the sound of his words had taken on a different hue, slowly stretching across the spectrum of light. From staring out at the storm slowly brewing around them, Alba's eyes snapped towards the blond head of hair in front of him, trying to cut into what exactly had shifted.[break][break]

Then the world's eyes turn to face him.[break][break]

"I think…"[break][break]

The sea air brushed against his skin. The salt burrowed through his pores, finding their way to his wounds.[break][break]

"That storms really suck. Wind that messes up your hair, rain that gets your hair wet, lightning that makes your hair stand up… There's just nothing good that comes out of them." The colour that reflected and scattered more than any other; that was what he danced in and out of as he spoke.[break][break]

'...There's heaven behind it, though. There has to be.' And with that thought, the cycling road began to slope just a fraction downwards.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x4)[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 7:13:29 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett didn’t hesitate in the slightest in racing down the slope; even as it stormed, even as it got heavier, even as electricity raced across the rainbow road; even as the words themselves chagned color…
[break][break]
But the words of pure white, it was like he could read them as he had heard them.
[break][break]
”The same goes for a lotta things buddy]/color]. ”Wind that blows through your soul, rain that drenches your fire, and lightening that reveals what you have inside. ”Can’t say all that is great either….If anything, I’d rather my soul was never touched…But we can’t avoid that on our road. Heaven or hell…”
[break][break]
Jett raced down that gradual slow towards the great flames that came up from beneath, the chittering in the air; the smog that started to rise up as if to meet the poison, and the cycling road which turned a sickly poison color, his Cyclizar’s wheels began to sink into it.
[break][break]
”Your soul is bare.”
[break][break]
And what else could this mist be but the afterlife?

NOTES

+-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 12:42:52 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Road

What would happen, if his soul was shown to the world? It's submerged in a tie-dye of colour, wrapped in rubber bands to preserve the pattern. If all of that was bleached away, what would even remain?[break][break]

"A road of heaven, huh… Even with all of that." He could handle the wind and rain, he thinks, but the lightning is something else altogether. He'd rather let it char him completely than shout all that he was to the world.[break][break]

That jacket of seaweed starts to dry and decay, peeling away those unreal layers he'd covered himself with. The end of the dream, perhaps, or perhaps some part of him was starting to reject the journey he was taking.[break][break]

"It was nice to meet you. Maybe our roads will cross again someday." And with those parting words, Alba lets himself fall backwards, freeing himself from that painful journey and vanishing into hell.[break][break]

"Maybe I'm lost after all."

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x5)[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 510 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,990 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ultramarine Track
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:36:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: