Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:36:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas 'swam' through the Ultra Deep Sea, on his way to the Interdream Mist. A part of him was hoping he could track it down, and attempt to find the Seal Stone for himself. If, at the very least, to keep it out of Rocket's clutches. He didn't trust the League to secure it, given their track record with such things.

His Gible would spot someone else going through the area, and would swim over, attempting to intercept them. The young Dragon-type seemed to be itching for a fight, much to the chagrin of his master.

tags:
notes: Postdormitum Mission - Comms
+10

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:25:37 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
He’s got a mission. It’s an important one. Deliver some message by hand from one of the admins to another. From who and to who, doesn’t matter. It’s not his info to know. Rocket’s going old school, though. Handwritten letters delivered by couriers. Judging by the battle tide, it seems to be working. Hitoshi is riding his Samurott, who swims along the waves.[break][break]
Eh?” He says as he notices the little Gible charging his way. The thing’s out of place. It can’t be some random Pokemon. “Guess it’s best to kill it before it has the chance to evolve. Come on, Kai.”[break]
This beast would have cared, once. No longer. He looks at the little dragon with empty eyes. Water gathers along the edge of his blade…[break][break]
The great blue beast charges and delivers a slice from his razor shell onto this poor creature.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:48:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Gible's attempt to Dragon Rush the man is interrupted when Razor Shells slash at his little body. The Gible lets out a cry of pain, cuts forming on his body. Despite this, the Gible is still 'standing', and is rather angry with the man.

In retaliation, the Gible would attempt to blast the man, and his Samurott, with his Dragon Breath.

Thomas, who swam after the Gible, saw the battle taking place. He would quickly and desperately reach for a Pokeball, before it was too late.

tags:
notes: +10

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 7:35:42 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Man…” Hitoshi shakes his head as his bloodthirsty Pokémon gathers energy into his mouth. He’s breathing in the sins of this wretched sea. All the awful scents and tastes pool into his mouth. Neither Pokémon nor master understands what they’re even fighting for. He doesn’t know that a Seal Stone is. He doesn’t know what his own letter says. He just knows that his orders are to attack. To rip and to tear. To move forward with reckless abandon and kill.[break][break]
Killing a baby kinda sucks.” He shrugs. Despite his words, he makes no rush to save the Gible or stop Kai. This will play out however it plays out. So be it. He’s not the sort of guy to ask those sorts of questions. He sees a white haired man arrive and scramble for his Pokeball. Hitoshi raises his voice to berate this man. [break]
Oi!! Old timer, what the hell are you doin? Man, letting a baby out onto this battlefield?” His words are accompanied by a torrent of piping hot water. It shoots out with the force of a cannon, blasting into the Gible. The little dragon, will, inevitably, be consumed…[break]
What a rotten way to go.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:48:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite Thomas' attempts to intervene, the Gible was consumed in the Samurott's attack, ending its young life on the spot. Thomas could only look on in horror.

As the other man addressed him, Thomas would give him a nasty, hateful look, before sending out Thread, his Galvantula.

"Sending him out was a mistake.", Thomas told the Rocket coldly. "Allow me to make up for it."

The Galvantula, aided by his Compound Eyes, would loose a blast of Thunder from his maw at the Samurott.

tags:
+200

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:54:52 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
It’s a run of bad luck to encounter a trainer who’s gotten you beat on a type match-up. Hitoshi barely understands any of that beyond basic instinct. Don’t introduce an electric current to water. He’s seen someone get fried that way before. It’s not pretty. As the bolt of thunder barrels towards him, he’s already forgotten about the baby he’s murdered.[break]
Kai bucks him off. Despite everything, he cares about Hitoshi. Hitoshi feeds him well. Takes him to the beach to swim. Despite what an utterly reprehensible person he’s dealing with, Kai loves him.[break]
So, the dark shogun endures the blast in his trainer’s place. It consumes him and near takes him out in one decisive blow…[break]
But he’s not that weak. His edge, ceaseless. His blade, unrelenting. His mind, clear. Kai lumbers forward to give the other Pokemon a ceaseless edge to remember him by.[break]
Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about! Why didn’tcha send this guy out first?!” Despite what’s going on, he talks about this so casually.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 18:03:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas watches as the Samurott bucks its rider off of its back, in an effort to save him. The bolt of Thunder lands true, but it's not enough to take out the Samurott.

Thread swiftly leaps out of the path of the Ceaseless Edge, before loosing a Bug Buzz at the Samurott.

Thomas doesn't answer the man. All he's focused on is making the man pay.

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 18:17:14 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Ah, the strong silent type. I can dig it. Waaait, have I seen your face somewhere before?” Hitoshi squints, looking the guy up and down. He looks so familiar. It’s on the tip of his tongue. He can taste thee right answer. It’s right there…[break]
Bah. It can’t be that important. Not as important as Kai screaming in agony as the buzzing of the electric bug puts him down for the count. Hitoshi pulls out a red and white pokeball and recalls him before this can escalate.[break]
Well, shit.” Hitoshi says, on the cusp of booking a hasty retreat.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 18:28:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fact that Thomas isn't quite recognizable is not a surprise. Ever since he dyed his hair silver, he was starting to look much older than he actually was. The scar from the assassination attempt last year didn't help, either.

Thomas attempted to hound the man, intent on delivering more of a beatdown. A letter floating towards him snapped him out of it. Thomas quickly scooped up the letter, and 'swam' in a different direction, intent on finding a safe place to examine the contents.

Thomas began to feel scales forming on the sides of his neck.

tags:
notes: TALLY
Post x5 (50)
Participation (50)
Mission Completion (100)
Victory (200)
Pokemon Death (200)
Opponent KO (10)
Mutation (10)
TOTAL = 620

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
450 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 18:47:59 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Fuck this." Hitoshi says and he beats a hasty retreat. Runs away like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs. Swims through the sea. Well, to be more precise, he doggie paddles. Having never learned how to properly swim, he finds it hard to get into the groove of things. Kai's his swimmer. But that fucker decided to knock him out. What a jerk.[break]
He doesn't even notice until he's well away from the spot that he left the letter behind. It gently floats down to the mysterious stranger's feet.[break]
Hitoshi doesn't even know how badly he's lost.

50 Posts + 50 Participation + 50 K/O + 10 Dimensional fuckery + 100 completion + 300 loss = 560 MP
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Intercept (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 6:30:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: