February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 6:34:39 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS
[attr="class","setting"]
”Yes, that’s what I figured. I see myself fitting pop anyway, maybe rock as well though it would depend on the rock. I know pop and rock often overlap nowadays,” he said as he began to look through what he had. He had a lot from Queen to more current music. There was also stuff from before Queens time.
[break][break]
Of course he liked a wide variety of music but some songs were a bit out of his comfort song to try when doing a routine with someone he didn’t know to well. He was to comfortable with the idea of doing a routine revolving around a love song. And man did pop singers love their love songs. Love was not an emotion he had ever felt for someone else, at least not the kind of love that so many love songs talked about.
[break][break]
Breakup songs were out to basically because of the same reason. Perhaps when he became more comfortable with expressing himself he would be able to do such songs. Besides love songs reminded him to much of what he didn’t have. Just because he’d never been in love didn’t mean he didn’t wish for it. Quite the opposite actually. He dreamed of one day finding the one. Not something he was willing to disclose to someone he barely knew.
[break][break]
Finally he felt like he had found a song that would work. If he remembered correctly it was considered new wave, which covered a range of genres. However he knew the song he was thinking about was a good song to dance to. And had been a hit single in its time as well as the bands signature song.
[break][break]
”How about ‘We Got the Beat’,” he inquired. The first time he had heard the song it was by accident. During his travels he had met someone obsessed with the band. The Go-Gos had had some nice songs though he remembered being told that they had started out a punk rock before they started moving into other genre’s before splitting up.[break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"] + was just listening to we got the beat now I’m fully awake
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:26:49 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
The comment did make Niky think a little. Perhaps Jade could make some rock work, or some rock elements. That was an interesting point if one went on looks alone. Niky was...purely a pop baby. Even his current singles never strayed from that. The blonde just went on doing some paperwork and looking at the cameras every so often just to make sure no one in his store was trying something fishy. He still kept a good ear on what Jade was listening to and more. Pop songs, then he started to go with something downright ancient. Almost lost to time really. But it was a number one hit from what little they could find out.

Jade seemed to have chosen it. Nodding, he listened to it some more. It did seem like a fun song. It could get the crowd going a little. Not quite as flashy as he expected, but he'll see. He started to play it, and lip syncing the chorus. Before long, he started to tone down the chorus and replace it with his own voice. Then he asked a question. "So, any idea on how we should do it? Each person doing their own sections, or do you want a couple parts for us to do at the same time?" Or if they were going to be a full on duet. The song was a bit on the short end, but that was fine. Not every song had to be four minutes long.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 5:37:57 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]

This song probably wasn’t one someone like him was expected to pick. However he felt like a song that wasn’t overdone was a good choice. It wasn’t completely forgotten about though. People were still doing covers of the song. He hadn’t really given any thought to listening to the covers of the song though.
[break][break]
Hearing the song had gotten him thinking of the first person who had been kind enough to help him though. Pretty sure he had scared a few years off his life with that meeting though. He had never had to worry about money before, nor had he been truly aware of what it was like to survive on his own. Because of that he had ran out of food and water and had ended up collapsing only to be found by a guy old enough to be found by a middle aged man who gave him food and water, even allowing him to live with him for awhile until he moved on.
[break][break]
”I was think we could take turns signing certain parts, but sing the chorus together,” he said facing the older male. ”Figured the song would be a nice change of pace from songs that people usually do. I know people often lean towards imagine dragons songs, it’s to the point where it’s almost overdone,” he said figuring he would explain his choice of song a bit.
[break][break]
Of course that wasn’t the only band that people often leaned towards. But it was the first one to pop in his mind. And if he went over band or songs that people usually leaned towards they would probably be here for hours.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 19:55:36 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky nodded. "Or the few daring souls going into Teravolt's rock songs or doing some of 's singles. I've seen even some of my newer stuff get covered. What you have is certainly different..." He printed off the lyrics and musical notes and handed a copy to Jade. "What kind of spin do you want to give it, if any?" To kind of show what he meant, he pulled up what a rock version may sound like, and a nightcore/nightstep version. There was so many ways of doing a song, while still making it a cover, and not just a whole new thing.

Using his music editting skills, Niky changed some tunes and stuff to change the pitch of the song. He would also work with Jade on which parts he'd like to do. Then came hammering out vocals. A part that Niky proved to be very flexible with.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 18:46:05 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He listened to what he had to say and nodded. ”I can be eccentric at times. I think doing what others least expect makes me stand out. Though there are times I just want to blend in so in those times I tend to follow the crowd,” he told Niky as he considered if he want to make the song his own or not as he took the copy of the lyrics.
[break][break]
Nightcore/Nightstep it depended on what song they covered rather or not he liked it. Though he supposed that pertained to every person who chose a career in music. Just like he liked some bands more than he did others, usually based on how many of the bands songs he actually enjoyed.
[break][break]
”I’ll go with rock,” he said watching as Niky fiddled with the tunes of the song. He had never really learned how to use that kind of equipment. Which probably wouldn’t be to surprising considering his father. There was also the fact he had traveled for a few years not leaving him enough time to learn how to do that kind of stuff.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + sorry for the delay 

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 1:35:32 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Eccentric, huh? "That can be a good and bad thing. And that's not counting studio interventions. And that can be very frustrating. The big take away is being at least tasteful in doing what others least expect. That can be...difficult to judge. So I hope you can read the room well." It was a sure fire way to get into a blunder. But if he was graceful or remotely a good person, he'd apologize and move on. But that's something to wait to see if little Jade makes such a blunder. Jade seemed observant though, so there was hope there.

Jade liked the rock version. Which did have its charm...perhaps a good way to bring the song into the modern age than a pop rendition of it. Niky did some fine tuning while keeping in line with the rock genre. Within a couple of hours, he had a few versions. "Try these versions, see what you like best. Then we can maybe work on vocals?" Since the choreography would take a bit, speed running the vocals might be the best way to go given the limited time. Oh, but there was one more thing. "Any idea on outfits?" He...still had quite the selection. And might have a few friends that could throw some assistance there way...

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 22:44:14 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The young man nodded in agreement. He had met some eccentric people throughout his life that he felt he would’ve been better off never meeting. They had been a little too eccentric. The trick to being eccentric was only to be a bit eccentric, like being eccentric with your sense of fashion or with likes and dislikes like he was.
[break][break]
If someone was to eccentric it was possible to come off as annoying. Which is why he was careful to only be a little eccentric. ”I try to be eccentric in moderation. It’s try that being eccentric can be bad if the person is to eccentric,” he said it clear from his tone he had met such people before.
[break][break]
”I’m more eccentric when it comes to fashion and with some of my likes and dislikes, but it stops there,” he told the older male with a small shrug. Some people were eccentric with everything they did. From the way they acted to the clothes he wore. But he found that once people started to be eccentric in the way they acted they became annoying. Of course he would never say as much.
[break][break]
Once he was handed the different variations of the rock version he would look over them before choosing the one he liked best. After choosing the one he liked best he would give the ones he didn’t choose back to the older male. When the older male was ready he would try out the vocals to get more of a feel for the song.
[break][break]
Before they got into vocals the former idol brought up outfits. Which was definitely something to consider. ”I have pictures on my phone, but I’m open to ideas as well,” he told Niky taking out his phone and pulling up his photos before handing over his phone. Surprisingly enough he wouldn’t have many photo’s on his phone, so looking over the few outfit ideas he had wouldn’t be to hard.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + there’s not very many pictures of ikki in different outfits only two I’ve seen so far would probably work

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 23:09:57 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Eccentric in all the right areas, from what he could tell. Perfect. After listening to his versions, Jade found one that he liked best. Jade had pictures of what he was thinking of. It wasn't very many, but there was enough there. Nothing too risque. But he could work with it. Niky found one that he liked best for the song though, and left to find an outfit of his that would work perfectly. It...took longer than necessary, but he found it and showed it to Jade, along with giving back his phone with the outfit he liked for the song on it.

"I'm thinking of these. Normally, while you may have some say, it may not be a lot of say. Usually proffessionals are brought in for outfits." Along with makeup, choreography, and most other things. Granted, he was pretty stubborn, so he had more say than others did. Hopefully Jade could get a little forceful too. Though Niky wouldn't doubt the guy's ability to still perform well and do very well for himself. It was more a personal choice to have a bit of freedom in his creative process.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 3:01:07 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He watched as the older male looked through his choices. If he didn’t like any of them that was fine. Considering he was lucky just to get this chance he was fine wearing whatever. Well maybe not. He wouldn’t wear anything tight. Niky walked off and he waited patiently for him to return. When he did he showed him something was in close in resemblance to one of the pictures he had showed him.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say he nodded. ”That makes sense. I don’t mind having my clothes chosen. I’m glad I had something that would catch your eye though,” he said with a grin.
[break][break]

[break][break]
It was the day of his performance. After waking up from a good night sleeps and eating a balanced breakfast he made his way to where the event was taking place. Like the times he had met up with Niky to practice the song and choreography Nebula was with him and trailed behind him as they reached the place where the event was taking place.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 22:28:27 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Things went well for both idol wannabes. Songs were picked, outfits were chosen, vocals were decided and practiced, as was the choreography decided and practiced. The first day went well and the audience got pumped. Overall, Jade was slightly better in his mind, but it wasn't Niky's final say until the big day. He had his Bagon, named Slick, with him. By the time he arrived, the event was well under way again. Jade soon got there. "Ready for the big day?" Everyone got nervious. It was just powering through at this point.

When it was their turn, Niky ditched the cane. No need for it here, and they didn't have any props. The Pokemon stayed backstage...somewhat, they were visible by the two men, just not to the audience. Getting up on stage and into position, they soon started. The song choice alone startled some fans, as many of them didn't recognize it at all. But the fast beat got most jumpin. Niky and Jade switched vocals, doing the chorus simultaniously as planned. Much like the performance the night before, this one went off without a hitch. When they got backstage, Niky had to sit down because of his knee. It might have been still agitated from the previous performance. "So, what do you think?"

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 19:51:13 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I am,” he said upon hearing the older male. He was a bit nervous as was expected. But for the main part he was excited. Being an idol had been his dream for the longest time. And if he did well with this performance he would be one step closer to realizing that dream.
[break][break]
Soon enough it was time to go on. After making sure Niky was ready he went onto the stage. Once they started he could tell that most people didn’t know the song that had been chosen. But in the end that didn’t stop people from getting into the song. He was sure it was the fast best but he would like to think it was the way they did the song as well. With them switching vocals and singing the chorus together.
[break][break]
They finished the performance and headed back backstage. The older male had to sit down but he remained standing choosing to instead lean back against the wall. ”It was exhilarating. Better than I had imagined,” he said with a small smile. It had been great. Hopefully the crowd had liked it enough.
[break][break]
Now that his feelings about the performance had been put out there he couldn’t help but be a bit concerned. ”Are you okay though?” he inquired. He hoped the older male wasn’t hurting to bad.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 19:41:01 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Jade had enjoyed it. It was clear that this was the man's dream. And he had the talent to get there. The crowd seemed pumped up enough too. So it just seemed like the judges needed to decide, if they decided on anyone or both of them. "I'm fine, maybe my knee is still a little agitated from last night's performance. You both did well. I honestly thought that you were a little easier working with, but we'll see what the judges decide. Thanks for the concern." Someone came out with an ice pack, and let them both know that they can enjoy themselves now. "So, what do you want to do now? It'll likely be a day or two before the judges will let either of you know." Between reviews, both audience and Niky's own, among other factors, it'll be a few days. Aside from letting his knee rest, the blonde didn't have anything going on really. Whether Jade wanted to stick around and get to know him or just enjoy the festivities himself, Niky would be fine with it.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:23:47 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Though he was still concerned he nodded. If he said he was okay he would just have to believe him. Of course he did have thoughts on why he might’ve been easier to work with but he didn’t dare mention them. Though that was only if the other person was a woman. If the person wasn’t then he wasn’t real sure why he would be easier to work with.
[break][break]
”Thanks, I’m pretty easygoing mostly but not to the point I would be a pushover. I think it I wasn’t I would’ve just snapped a long time ago,” he said as he thought briefly about his father. Probably would’ve lost his temper with his father if he wasn’t the way he was now.
[break][break]
Someone brought out an ice pack for Niky and told them they were free to do as they wished before leaving as quickly as they had appeared. ’Don’t waste anytime do they?,’ he thought before turning his attention to the former idol when he spoke.
[break][break]
He thought about a bit but didn’t know what they could do. ”Hmmm….I’m not sure. I wouldn’t mind just sitting and talking.”[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 19:19:23 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky nodded. Both of them seemed pretty easygoing, but the other person was a little more intense. It's fine to be like that, but sometimes you can come off as intimidating. Excitement had turned into that. Jade seemed like he was forced to try to relax a bit. He wondered if the family situation was to blame for that. But moving on, Jade didn't seem to be too sure about going around doing stuff. He was fine with just sitting and talking.

"Oh? About anything in particular?" His Bagon ran over to him and stayed by his side. The little guy even barely touched the blonde's leg, just to let him know he was there if he needed anything. Instead, the little dragon got a little snack with a poketreat of some sort. Niky didn't quite know what to expect now. He just wanted to recover some before changing back and heading on home to rest. Though some company while he did recover was nice...

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Idol Breakdown!
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 17:29:52 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Luckily the older male didn’t seem to mind him sticking around. Why he wasn’t overly social there were times where he just didn’t want to be alone. Usually being alone didn’t phase him. He had grown up with very little interaction with others. So he did like his solitude quite a bit. But he hadn’t become a total recluse and did actually enjoy being around others.
[break][break]
Though being around a crowd still wasn’t something he was fond of. Something he was aware he would have to get use to if were to be an idol. He was sure he would get there though. After all he was becoming more comfortable showing his emotions. Which like with his isolation was due to the way he had been brought it. It would be hard to erase years of doing something a certain way but he knew he would be able to pull it off.
[break][break]
Right now though he wasn’t in the mood to have to interact with a bunch of people. So a one on one conversation sounded nice. Though that did bring up a new complication. Making small talk wasn’t something he was the best at. At least not when he had time to think about it.
[break][break]
“I must admit I’m not really the best at making small talk. I didn’t really have any friends growing up. The children of my dads business partners don’t count,” he admitted. Those children back then had only interacted with him because their parents made them.[break]