She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Rhodium (Long Road To The Future) [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 13:51:28 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Well, things aren't looking too good for our devious villain Xenon. Once more she's failed her assigned mission as she flees from her guard post in Granite Cave, but this time she has a very good reason for running and saving her own skin instead of following her orders!
[break][break]
She got attacked by the fucking Guardian Deity of Akala Island! What the hell!?!? What kind of freak of nature is just carrying around a literal Pokemon of Legend into a warzone and using it against random Team Rocket Grunts!? That thing belongs in a laboratory being studied somewhere! How the hell was she supposed to fight that thing!?
[break][break]
So yeah, she ran away to save her own skin. And yeah, she dived headfirst into a portal directly into the Ultra Deep Sea. And yeah, now she was hopelessly lost in this otherworldy cavern system in an alternate dimension with absolutely no way to contact anyone else from her team. But honestly she was feeling confident about herself even so! A completely baseless confidence with absolutely no justification, but a true woman of the future follows one rule and one rule only! Fake it until you make it! So Xenon was going to keep on faking this unfounded confidence until she made it... somewhere! The battered girl marches forwards with no hesitation as Argon zips from shadow to shadow, constantly scouting out the path ahead and looking for other Rocket Members so they could find a base camp to heal up... or something.

[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:27:02 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
He hated this place.
[break][break]
He hated this place.
[break][break]
He hated this place.
[break][break]
But he was here in the world of dreams; it frustrated him, jumping from near-death to near-death, it was fine to die, it was fine for him to die, it was fine for him to make die. But all of that wasn’t what annoyed him, he just didn’t want the voices to accuse him any longer.
[break][break]
”I can’t remember your names, so shut the fuck up.” He said as he looked at the mist, and finally, there was a person. A person he didn’t remember, did he kill them? Were they real? Did they matter? If he hadn’t killed them, should he? A fellow rocket…
[break][break]
It was like a red haze took over his mind, his anger had a focus, not something liminal like this place, not something fantastical like a God…No, it was a person, in the shape of a person, it moved like a person, it breathed like a person. Would it curse him like a person too?
[break][break]
As he walked, hobbled, approached, closing the distance meter by meter, closer and closer. His hand was extended right before he pressed it on the person’s shoulder.
[break][break]
”Hey, you okay?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:42:26 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A voice echoes from the mist, Xenon's hand shoots to her sword as she looks around for Argon, yet all she finds is more of this damnable mist and more rock walls. "Damn ghost, always right behind me except when I need him most..." She mutters as she continues walking forwards.
[break]
[break]
A body forms in the distance as she continues forwards, a shambling mound of something approaching her, she doesn't know whether she should cut it down or if she should reach out to grab her past- no, she would never grab a hold of something so shabby, the past was meant for killing and burying, just like that damned ghost, that damned ghost that was always behind her except when she needed him the most, where the hell was he, where the hell did he go, why did her past always sneak up on her when she least expected it-!
[break][break]
A rough hand grabs her shoulder and shakes her from her reverie, a fellow Rocket member, coated in blood and healed up scars, torn up clothes and looking to be on the verge of collapsing... "My my, now that's what I call modernist fashion!" Xenon cries out as Argon emerges from the mist behind her, peeking over her shoulder at Kouji with a hint of concern in its yellowed eyes. "I'm fine enough I suppose, aside from the very close encounter with what I presume to be the ancient God of Akala. Could you believe that, some freak of nature just caught a God and is bringing it out into a warzone! And they call us the terrorists!"

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 15:52:27 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji shook his head, to clear the red haze; his eyes were stuck onto her throat; it seemed soft, supple; he had failed…He’d feel better if he killed her, he’d get his head patted, it was something normal.
[break][break]
Nothing strange at all.
[break][break]
He wanted to kill her, but he knew better. ”I can, it’s not the first I’ve seen…Three times today…That’s why I look like this…” He said as he placed his other hand on her other shoulder.
[break][break]
He said as he took in a deep breath, right to the depth of his lungs. ”It’s the best fucking thing ever!!!” He shouted from the depths of his lungs, he pulled his arms back, and then pumped them right into the air as he spoke with such energy. ”You know how awesome that shit is? To fight gods? Like damn, imagine punching them? Nothing better right?” He said as he looked back at Xenon.
[break][break]
”You think you’d punch one? It’d be super cool right? Like even if I got completely eviscerated and turned into a blood mist, I can die saying I punched a God.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 16:09:43 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Xenon turns to her comrade with shock, her mask slipping from her face and showcasing the very suspect bloodstains around her mouth as her jaw drops. "Three! Three of the fucking things!" She throws her hands up in the air with a wordless exclamation of annoyance.
[break][break]
"I need to find the guy giving these out, sounds like everyone gets a god nowadays!" She shakes her head as she puts a hand on her forehead, looking completely and utterly exhausted as she finally relaxes a little in Kouji's grip. And then he screamed right in her ears about how fucking cool it was.
[break][break]
And she absolutely matches his energy at the drop of a Pokedime. "I KNOW RIGHT!?!? IMAGINE LIKE, CUTTING OFF ONE OF THEIR LIMBS! IT'S LIKE LITERALLY KILLING THE PAST AND ESTABLISHING FUTURE DOMINANCE!" Xenon starts hopping in place as she can barely contain her excitement, throwing her own hands on Kouji's shoulders and gripping tightly. "I would totally punch a God. I'd be like, an inspiration to the world, everyone would be trying to one up me in the pursuit of even better God punching techniques, I would inspire a total revolution!"
[break][break]
Argon meanwhile shakes his head in exasperation as it finds a nearby rock to sit on and keep watch, Arceus only knows what monsters and horrors were lurking in Ultra Space looking for a dumb Xenon sized snack. Oh to be Argon, what tragedy it must be.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 16:20:02 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji placed his hand back onto Xenon’s shoulder as if someone finally got it. Well, he didn’t really get the future stuff, but that was fine. ”Right? RIGHT?” He said as he began to feel energy fuelling his bones once more.
[break][break]
”It’ll be amazing, everyone will know just how fucking awesome I am, and how I can punch it, an undying legend, me forever, everywhere. Punching gods for sports. Wait wait, how about we learn how to punch gods better, make it a whole new style?” He said as he began to feel the blood loss once more.
[break][break]
”Urgh…But not now, I just gotta get stronger. I’ll figure it out, those Legendaries are crazy.” He said as he took a deep breath. ”I wonder just how people manage to deal with them, they should be
[break][break]
”Who’re you anyway? You’re…I feel like I’d know a hot chick like you. New?” Well, so was he. But that wasn’t the important thing, right now he was on the high of so many good battles.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 16:42:16 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Right, right!?" And so it goes back and forth as the hype spiral goes out of control, absolute madmen synchronizing their insanities to create a whole new art form of delusional dreaming. "I, LOVE, making new things. We can incorporate swords into it right, like one of those mixed martial arts? Of course we can, we're the ones inventing it!" She was definitely bleeding internally right now, her face was way too pale for it to be anything but blood loss, but that was a problem for the future.
[break][break]
And just like that the hype dies down as both of them remember just how fucked up they are. "Ugh, tell me about it. I think that guy gave me like, hyper cancer..." Xenon moans, before abruptly gagging on a bubble of blood pooling in her throat. "I, am Xenon Civitas Antheil! Visionary of the future and soon to be leader of the new world once I've convinced everyone of the greatness our future holds! I'm always new, because if I were anything else I'd be a primitive and then I'd have to kill myself. But yeah, I just joined Rocket recently I guess. Seemed like the best place to spread my message." Nevermind the fact that her message required her to be a terrorist to spread it, it was all part of the plan.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 16:50:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t help the laugh that spilled out from him, did he have any big dreams like that? Of all the dreams he had dived into, had sought, and had looked at, this was by far the very biggest of them all. ”By Arceus, you’re insane. Great!” He couldn’t hide the grin, he had been worried that everyone around him would be those with small dreams, or no dreams, but in his mind.
[break][break]
”I’m Kouji, Matsubara Kouji. Rustboro’s second toughest, the winner of over a hundred battles. Dark-Type Extraordinaire, and soon to be the strongest that the world has and will ever see.” A shorter introduction, but he understood well enough for that to click, for this moment to click; something like that was nice. ”Also new, this is the first mission they had me on. But now…Nothing will stop me from rising to the top.” He said as he struck a gut’s pose, removing a hand from her shoulder.
[break][break]
”How about it? The best future is the future with me on top.” The question, and his statement weren’t connected, couldn’t be connected. But as he let the smirk take over his expression, he saw there only being one future.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 17:17:59 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Of course I'm insane, being sane is so last year. Everyone knows that psychosis is what's in fashion these days." She says with an entirely straight face, holding it for ten seconds, and then doubling over laughing at the absurdity of it all. Two terrorists probably bleeding to death in an alternate dimension, discussing their equally insane dreams.
[break][break]
So he wants to be the strongest huh? That's fine by her, she didn't have any plans for something like that anyways. At least not yet. "Alright Kouji, you can be the strongest! But you better make sure that the future you carve out with that strength is nice and shiny, if I see even a speck of the past hanging onto you I'll fucking gut you and make a beautiful future out of your intestines." She's definitely not kidding as she says that, even with that kindly smile on her face as she claps Kouji on the back and turns to Argon. "Anyways this is Argon, he's the eternal ghost of my past who haunts me despite my best efforts. Argon, you see anything trying to kill us in the immediate future?" The Gengar turns towards the duo and lets out a heavy sigh, shaking his head in the negative and pressing a tiny little paw to his forehead. He was obviously the reason and sanity of the pair.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 17:31:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji nodded for a moment as she spoke; a smirk on his face. ”Yeah, you get it. Like, if I fuck up; turn me into paste and use me to flavour up your chicken…But if you fuck up, I’m biting out your throat, and using the insides as a stress ball, okay?” It was an agreement made in blood.
[break][break]
The blood he had already shed in the past, and the blood that would be shed in the future the moment one of them got held down by their pasts. It was something that he could use for keeping his mind on track. For the man who forgot his past as it rolled into irrelevancy, it was just the thing that he needed.
[break][break]
”Argon huh? Nice to meet ya? How about you haunt me instead. I’ll be good to ya.” He said with a smirk, but his own good was not what was really good. THe glint in his eyes was a clear showing of it, a true showing of it.
[break][break]
”I hate this dream realm, but I hope you ain’t a figment of my imagination.” He said as he went to pull the cheeks of Xenon. ”Would suck to lose a new buddy, like really, really suck.”
[break][break]
It would be like showing him something he had wanted to see for so long, and ripping it away from him.
[break][break]
But that was the kind of evil he enjoyed the most.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 17:52:23 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Ooh, stress balls are pretty tacky. Guess I really can't fuck up then huh?" Xenon mutters seriously, rubbing her chin with one hand as she really ponders how much more serious her future had gotten. Well, it was always that serious really, and she had never planned to fuck it up, but the added threat of having her insides turned into something tacky like a stress ball was just horrifying. Not even something nice like a coat hanger.
[break][break]
The ghost's skin visibly crawls at the sight of Kouji's smile, this one was just as messed up as his own partner for sure, but at least he was used to Xenon's brand of awful, enough so to work around it and steer her in the right direction. Getting a whole new haunt to deal with, that just seemed like a pain in the ass for the Gengar, so with a quick shake of his head, he crosses his arms into an X to signify his polite refusal.
[break][break]
"I'm sure I'm a dream come true for ya kid, but I'm no figment yet. Now stop touching me and let's-" She's just about to slap his hands away from her cheeks when she hears it. Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.
[break][break]
Something was coming.
[break][break]
Thoom. Thoom. WHIIIIIRRRRR. ROOOOOOOAAAARRR!!!!
[break][break]
A streak of darkness crashes through the wall of the cave opposite them, a thick cloud of debris and dust clouding its three headed form as it thrashes about wildly in the darkness. ROAAAAAAAAARRR!!! An earpiercing shriek blasts away the dust and a blue light from above illuminates the monster of the future, Xenon's sword drops from her hand as she stares at the mechanical monstrosity in awe. "Am I dreaming?" She whispers quietly, a thick gloom clouding her eyes as she draws in the future she so desperately desired...

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 7:20:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
”Nah you can’t, and neither can I.”
[break][break]
Kouji couldn’t hold back his smirk, but at the same time; even as he pulled on her cheeks as if to wake himself up from his own dream. ”Wait wait, you’re real? The hell, whateve-” That was when the strange sound began to start and he pulled his hands away.
[break][break]
Well that was unexpected, Kouji looked at the Creature that roared above; a grimace on his face, his lips were pressed tightly, the darkness that rolled off it was immense, the feelings that it felt; it was almost like a physical curse made up of nothing but the mechanical darkness programmed within its heart.
[break][break]
It was the honesty of a creature that existed only to express what it was made to be. The love and care of a mechanical heart, the hate and repulsion of an artificial creation. It was around because it was made to be around, and yet; it pulsed with a beat that showed that it was anything but.
[break][break]
”Back for a round 2 huh?” Kouji said as he put up his fists, he couldn’t fight it himself, but his pokemon were spent, he was exhausted, and exposing his one last one to this monster would be a death sentence, no-one to heal what he had left. ”We’ve got one more left boy.” He knew Absol was exhausted and yet he couldn’t ignore this thing.
[break][break]
”Ready to test and grasp the future in your own hands?” A question that need not be asked.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 16:13:28 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was beyond her most far fetched fantasies, a being straight from a half remembered dream and a vague ideal. Sleek black metal shimmers and shines under the light of a far away moon, passing through the holographic mantle of its collar as it rages about like the pure wild beast it was. No, not wild, never wild, the wild is where the primitives and savages belong, this was a creation of man, she knew that in her heart as surely as she knew that the sky was blue.
[break][break]
It was modeled after a dragon, but she could feel not a hint of its ancestor's draconian majesty residing in its steel frame, it was at once an homage to the past and a rejection of it as three sets of crimson LED lights focus in on her and her alone, judging her worth, calculating if she would be the one to bear the future it represented, or if she was merely fodder fuel.
[break][break]
Xenon can't help herself, her wide grin splits her face as she unclips a pokeball from her belt and tosses it forwards, releasing her Scolipede from its home and preparing for the fight of her life. The fight for her life. The only fight worth fighting in her life. "I've been ready since the moment my eyes first saw those beautiful neon lights." Xenon shoots back as she drops into a fighting stance, sword drawn and ready to slice away at anything that came near her.
[break][break]
"Rollout, now!" It was easy to determine that she would be the first to go in swinging, all her Pokemon were much better off comparatively, but more importantly this was her future to take, so she had to be the one to move first. The Scolipede is off like a lightning bolt as it curls into a wheel and smashes right into the Iron Jugulis (three heads, three necks, it had to be a jugulis, it only made sense), prompting a furious roar as it aims its left and right head straight at the spinning bug, releasing a Dark Pulse of negative energy upon its frame.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:51:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t believe something such as that creature could be considered to be beautiful, it was disgusting, it was dirty; it showed a future he did not like…But that was why he was certain it was a dark type pokemon, the creatures that showed you a glimpse of the impossible and dirty future…
[break][break]
They were the creatures that showed you the worst parts of what it was to be alive, what were the worst parts of what it meant to exist…To be the worst of yourself, and still accept yourself.
[break][break]
”You’re fucking blind.”
[break][break]
But he still grinned as he took out his own pokemon in that moment, it was a strange creature, it was the first time he had allowed it to see the day…But it roared out loud in an impossible tone, it came from a time long ago, and he would use it to seize an impossible future.
[break][break]
Because even the distant past was his to grip, as one who had conquered his own.
[break][break]
”You’re up.” He said to the Roaring Moon.
[break][break]
She roared as she entered the fray, the pride of a dragon from long ago, linked to a certain phenomena, and filled with a certain kind of energy, yet she looked her eyes onto another of her kind.
[break][break]
”jaw Lock.” She charged forward, soared through the air as if to lock the creature in front of her into place, to keep it still as the Rollout crashed into the Iron Jugulis, the multiwinged creature forced towards the ground.
[break][break]
There was one reason as to why the past existed, and that was to keep the future solidly looked to the present, and to keep it intimately connected to the earth, that was why that Rollout could not, and would not miss.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Time.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 16:53:55 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Xenon couldn't believe that anyone could fail to see the beauty in such a creature. It was measured, it was precise, every aspect of it was made with intent, it was a reflection of its creator's heart and the rotting darkness within, it was perfect in every way, shape, and form. It was the future she strived for, and she would crush any criticism of it and any criticizer of it.
[break][break]
"And you're a fucking primitive."
[break][break]
Yet despite the venom in her voice, she can't help but smile as he releases that dirty primitive pokemon far a time far past, it was only fitting that she use it as a stepping stone to grab the future she wanted. That grating roar grinds at her sanity as her vision swims in furious red, all she can do is channel that rage into determination in this moment.
[break][break]
Radon takes the Dark Pulse like a champ as the waves of black energy assault her shell and cut into her soul, bouncing off of the iron carapace of the future with a chittering grunt as she begins to spin up for her next Rollout, ready to take whatever pain was coming despite her already weakened state. It's fortunate then that Kouji so kindly offered up his worthless past as a shield for Radon then as she begins the next rolling strike, bouncing into the air once again as the Roaring Moon drags down the Iron Jugulis in a screaming struggle between primal past and steel future.
[break][break]
Gears and circuitry whine and hiss as the six sets of eyes burn red hot with fury, an Electric Terrain envelops the ground all around them as pure Outrage boils over from the machine. Its heads wildly thrash and beat away at the Roaring Moon with increasing power, all the while Radon continues to spin into the dark machine in one pass after another, gaining more and more momentum with each strike until she's little more than a blur carving a path through the lightning.

[break][break]

+

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP