February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 19:18:26 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS
[attr="class","setting"]
He had never thought he would be opening for a contest. He didn’t know that was even a thing until he had been asked by the ones running the event if he would open for them. Do a few songs and all that jazz before the contestants did their stuff with their Pokémon, their words not his.
[break][break]
Unable to pass up the chance to bring more recognition to his career as an idol he had readily agreed. Sure he already had fans but there wasn’t anything saying he couldn’t bring in more fans. And he knew a lot of people loved these kind of contest loving to see what kind of move combinations Pokémon could pull off. Even he found it a bit interesting despite knowing he would never consider entering such a contest himself, no his dream had always just been to be an idol.
[break][break]
Having arrived a bit earlier than planned they weren’t ready him yet so he had to wait. But he didn’t really mind. It gave him a chance to study the people who would be taking part in the contest after he was done opening.
[break][break]
One girl maybe a few years younger than him caught his attention. Her hair was long and was pink though not a real vibrant pink more of a light pink almost bordering on white. She looked like she was made for coordinating if one could actually look like they were made for it anyway. Of course that could just be his opinion.
[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 18:59:06 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","eleanor"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

With her last contest ending abruptly for unknown reasons to her, Eleanor was struggling to find the inspiration to spark her next contest entry. After all, the pink haired lady will never be about to be a performer if she can’t even think of something to preform. And what better way to get some inspiration brewing, than to attend the latest contest spectacular in the business city of Hoenn. Surely, that will help![break][break]

Large sapphire eyes sparkled in delight as she watched great performances by other more professional coordinators known around the world. And although she wasn’t allowed back stage, the little young lady somehow manages to get backstage to meet many of the performers before they could go on. Giddy, Ely moved throughout the back stage attempting to talk to some of the performers. Unfortunately for her, many of them shooed her away or threatened to call security.[break][break]

Swiftly moving away from those, her next victim was a man who made eye contact with her. Not knowing that didn’t mean he didn’t want to talk to her, Eleanor skipped over to him and gave him a broad shining smile. “Hello,” she greeted, a sylveon by her side, “I am Eleanor. You can call me Ely for short. You probably heard of me. Are you going to preform today?” The woman paused for brief moment, only to continue talking without giving him a chance to reply.[break][break]

“That’s great! I sooo badly want to be a professional coordinator and performer. I don’t know what happened at my last contest I entered, but they had to shut it down before I could move onto the second round. I was so sad and I know my Rue…” She played again to gesture to her Sylveon, “and Arroyo, thats my Espeon, did such a great job on their performance. I might have tripped a little but I don’t think the judges noticed. And like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…”

If he didn’t stop her soon, he’s gunna hear her whole life story. Or even worse, miss his time slot to preform.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes at slateport contest hall with . she's a talker. lol

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".eleanor"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor"]--accent:#CB436E; --speech:#CB436E;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/19/59/a1/1959a1a0cc74266a6b6a6c4d43aeddc5.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:60% 25%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 15:47:22 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]

He wasn’t expecting the girl he had been observing to approach. Before he could so much as greet her she was already talking. This was the first time he had met someone that talked this much. It caught him a bit of guard if he was being honest with himself.
[break][break]
Before he could respond to her introduction or her inquiry she was talking again. And he could see people looking towards them, probably due to how much she was talking. The few people who noticed him gawked at him though there were a few people who whispered among themselves. The reason he had kept to himself was to avoid attracting attention.
[break][break]
Not wanting to have to deal with a crowd of people he shifted so his back was towards them. To an outsiders point of view it would seem like he was giving Eleanor his full attention. There was a hidden message there though. To leave them alone.
[break][break]
Knowing she could go on and on he raised a hand to forestall her gesturing for her to stop talking. Once she did so he started speaking. ”I’ve heard a bit about you, your a rising coordinator right?” he inquired. Once he had gotten a response he continued on.
[break][break]
”I’m not here to perform. Well not in the way you’re thinking anyway. I’m an idol I’m here to open up for the contest. Apparently they have some coordinators just starting out and they were hoping a performance from an idol might make them stick around for the newer coordinators after the other coordinators go,” he explained.
[break][break]
Talking this much wasn’t something he was use to but it would be impolite not to reply to everything that had been said. And he still needed to introduce himself as well. ”Anyway my name’s Jade Rivers, but you can call me Jade or Rivers I answer to both,” he explained with a shrug showing no preference for either.
[break][break]
”It’s a shame they closed down your last contest. It’s not really fair to the contestants or their Pokémon, who put in all that hard work only to have it shut down.” He didn’t understand how people could do that. They might as well just throw money out the window if they were going to do stuff like that.
[break][break]
”I’m sure you did great. You seem like you would know what you’re doing. And you seem friendlier than a lot of the others,” he told her showing that he had witnessed some of the others blowing her off. ”That does make me curious though. Are you not performing?”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 21:46:20 GMT
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","eleanor"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The young pink haired woman continued to talk and talk and talk and talk…

She did, however, stop when the male rose a single hand. His gesture confused her, forcing Eleanor to stop her jibber jabber enough time to let him respond to her. Her head tilted to one side, brilliant smile fainted slightly only to return when the man confirmed he has indeed heard of her. Her eyes lite up, sparkling in the dim light of the back stage lights. Her mouth opened to speak, but he was quick to continue his side of the conversation. Ely simply smiled and listened to wait he had to say.[break][break]

Little did she know, the man wasn’t a performer like she initially thought. The man, now known as Jade River’s, was actually an idol. A person who would give an opening speech to help rouse the crowd and get them ready for the performance to come later. A person good with words and people alike. And on that topic, the newbie coordinator beamed delightfully. She has never actually met a real idol before!! How neat![break][break]

Jade seemed to understand how frustrating it was to put in all that time and effort into a performance only to be shut down after a single round. Even to this day, the young lady has no idea what had happened for it to shut down. It would have been nice to know how well she did too. Some feed back would have better than none. She was new to the contest theme after all. And, how will she get better if she can’t perform in them?[break][break]

Cheeks reddened slightly when the idol started to throw compliments her way. Fingers twisted each other behind her back, hips shifted side to side in giddy excitement. But when he questioned about her not preforming today, the smile fainted slightly and so did her wiggles. “Oh,” she started, cheerful tone fell with her mood, “They said I was too late. There as no more slots open.” It’s a shame, she could have really used the practice even if there was no rewards.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes at slateport contest hall with . sorry for the wait!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".eleanor"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/19/59/a1/1959a1a0cc74266a6b6a6c4d43aeddc5.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:60% 25%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eleanor .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 20:31:23 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Luckily the young woman would halt in her speech as he held up his hand. It would give him time to respond to everything she had said. While he spoke he would keep his attention focused on the young woman. So he noticed how she seemed to perk up with he confirmed that he in fact did know her. Considering his curiosity of any other people who was creative in nature it actually wasn’t to surprising that he would know of her.
[break][break]
She let him continue speaking thankfully. Because he just wanted to get through everything she had already told him before he added more that he had to get through. It seemed his understanding about putting in the hard work only to have all that hard work go to waste got made her feel better. But he still wanted to show her how much he appreciated what she had done so he began to compliment her.
[break][break]
He was tempted to continue showering her with compliments upon seeing her cheeks start to redden. However he decided not to give into temptation this time, deciding to give into curiosity instead. The fact she wasn’t going to preform herself was definitely a bit of a let down.
[break][break]
”That’s a shame I feel like you would’ve really stolen the show,” he told her frowning. He probably would’ve said something else but a commotion near by caught his attention and he turned his head to watch as an argument broke out between two contestants. Nerves probably making them a bit testy making tempers easier to flare up.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:25:42 GMT
[attr="class","eleanor"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This man really knew how to charm a young lady like Eleanor. Claiming to recognize her in the performance world, showering her with compliments left and right, and even stating she could have really put on a show if she taken part in this contest, it was all so good to her ears. To be fair though, it didn’t take much to get the pink haired woman on someone side. Not that she really knew that, but still. Regardless, this man has won her over in the matter of minutes and it showed.[break][break]

Her brows rose in astonishment at the next statement he made. “Do… Do you really think so?” Although the young woman hasn’t been preforming that much recently and has been struggling to find contest to partake in the past, she has done a few. Though, she has came close to last in most of them. It was really starting to bring her down, draining her inspiration and muse to keep going. But if the idol Jade Rivers says she could have ‘stolen the show’, surely that means she isn’t that bad. Right? Like, he’s an idol so he would know. Right?[break][break]

Manicured hands clasped together before her, eyes wide and filled with endless hope. “You have no idea how much that means to me Jade,” Ely began, inching closer to the idol to the point that she was unintentional invading personal space, “I was starting to think I wasn’t cut out for this.” Taking a few steps back, the woman twirled around in place with a new refreshed aura to her. “Now I really wished I could have gotten a slot.”[break][break]

Facing the man again, her eyes widened like she got a brilliant idea. “Oh! Maybe we can exchange number so you can let me know of any contest you get invited too. I would love to show you what I can do.” Suddenly, the woman changed her stance. Shoulders scrunched together, head tilted down though her eyes remained on him. Bottom lip pouted out, giving the man puppy eyes. “And maybe like, you can recommend me too. Give me a little shout.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 19:52:52 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

“Of course, I’m not the type of person to say something I don’t mean,” he reassured her. Her comment made him think that perhaps her upbringing was similar to his own, with one or both parents being unsupportive of her dreams. Now was not the time to get into any of that; he barely knew her, after all. Perhaps when they got to know each other better, he would reveal a bit of what it had been like for him growing up.
[break][break]
At one point, he had even had his own self-doubts that he had what it took. And that would probably still be the case if it hadn’t been for the people he had met on his travels. They had shown him that there was still kindness in the world. Some of the people he had met had even taught him how to have confidence in himself and that it was totally okay to follow your dreams.
[break][break]
He owed a lot to the people he had met in his travels and was hoping to be for her what they had been for him. He hoped that he could get her to see that she did have what it takes and that she would be able to get through the hardships that were tossed her way.
[break][break]
It was clear that her words had an effect on him. "I'm just speaking the truth," he told her warmly. While he would be considered a player, he still couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable with her proximity. Something told him she wasn't doing this on purpose, so he fought the urge to back away. He didn't want to unintentionally hurt her feelings. That was the last thing he wanted.
[break][break]
To his relief, she stepped back a bit, although he doubted it was because she realized just how close they were. Now that the discomfort was dissipating, he could finally respond. "It's your dream, isn't it?" he asked rhetorically before continuing. "I think everyone should have the freedom to live their dreams. All you need to do is believe you can do it. Self-doubt is the enemy and will only serve to get in the way."
[break][break]
Hopefully, those words would speak to her as well. He just wanted her to be able to live her dreams. "You'll get your shot one day. This isn't the only opportunity that will show up."
[break][break]
"I wouldn't mind that," he said, agreeing with them as they exchanged numbers. He didn't see any problem with it at all. Taking out his phone, he had just opened the new contact screen when she spoke up again. Noticing the change in her tone, he looked up.
[break][break]
His eyes glimmered with amusement. "You don't have to go that far. I'll do it. I like helping other people follow their dreams," he told her as he passed her his phone. "Anyway, it will be easier for you to put your own number in, so I won't have to keep asking you to repeat yourself."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 1:58:14 GMT
[attr="class","eleanor"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Bright sparkling sapphire eyes almost appeared as if they would pop out of her head as she listened and admired Jade’s every word, a wide smile on her pink glossy lips. Every word he spoke was inspirational. From reassuring that he was telling her nothing but the truth to the self confidence boosting advice he shared with her, it was all so… brilliant. He was such a great idol and she was so thankful that she managed to sneak back here and talk with him today.[break][break]

And as soon as he agreed to share contact information, the young woman was quick to grab her phone from her own pockets and swiftly bring up her own ‘new contact’ input in her device. Eagerly (perhaps too eagerly?), Ely snatched his phone from his hand and gingerly placed her phone is his. Of course, offering a small smile before her nails dashed against his phone to put in her information. Again, purely out of true and genuine excitement than rudeness.[break][break]

“Thank you so much Jade. You have given me so much hope that I have made the right decision to follow my dream and passion. I just can’t thank you enough.”[break][break]

Brimming, her gaze swept over her input. Name and number. She frowned for a moment, feeling like she forgot something. Then, she remembered. “Oh right. A picture.”[break][break]

Without asking, the woman turned the phone on selfie mode and posed for a picture. Smiling brightly and holding her other hand up to give a peace sign, she clicked the button to take the picture. And before Jade could say or do anything, the young woman briskly assigned the picture to her contact name. “There.” Satisfied now, the woman held out his phone for him to take sheepishly. She was just so... Thrilled! “Don’t forget to take a picture of yourself for my phone please. I hope we can be friends. Close friends, Jade.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Welcome to the Show [c]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:56:48 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It was evident that she was hanging onto his every word, a fact that brought him joy. He simply wanted her to pursue her dreams and not give up on all the hard work she had put in. So, the fact that she was absorbing his words was a positive thing. Perhaps it would help her gain more confidence in herself.
[break][break]
The fact that she was so eager to stay in touch was both amusing and a little sad. He had a feeling that not many people had believed in her, just like with him. If you were to count his father, hardly anyone did. The whole dream thing wasn't something he shared with just anyone. Many people he had encountered during his travels were unaware of his aspirations to become an idol.
[break][break]
Perhaps he had been afraid of being torn down again, just like he had been with his father. At the time, keeping all of that to himself and only sharing it with people he truly trusted seemed like the best option. However, he eventually grew tired of that and upon arriving in Hoenn, he decided to start pursuing his dreams and stop letting self-doubt hold him back. Hopefully, the same would be true for Eleanor, as he believed she had the potential to go far.
[break][break]
Her voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he dismissed her gratitude. "Don't mention it," he said as he entered his own information into her phone. It didn't take long, although he double-checked to ensure that all the contact details were correct and that he hadn't made any mistakes before looking up.
[break][break]
Just as he looked up, he saw her striking a pose to take a picture. To be honest, that was one aspect of being an idol that he could do without. He didn't enjoy people wanting to take pictures of him. However, he supposed it was fine if he took the picture himself, so when she suggested adding his own photo to his contact information, he nodded.
[break][break]
Finding the camera icon, he made sure it was on selfie mode before flashing a smile and taking his picture. Once that was done, he attached the picture to his contact information and handed her phone back to her.
[break][break]
”I hope we can be friends as well,” he said knowing that he didn’t have very many friends so more of them were definitely welcome.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights